Was in talks with WB to star as Wonder Woman in BvS & WW

>Was in talks with WB to star as Wonder Woman in BvS & WW
>Marvel blocked it from happening
>Actress tries to justify it by saying Lady Sif is Marvel's Wonder Woman
>Marvel decides not to include Sif at all in Thor Ragnarok

She really got screwed.

If only she was screwed by me

Eh that means she doesn't die. so she won out.

>Alexander explained her absence from Thor: Ragnarok. “I was asked, but the timing of when they were going to shoot and when Blindspot was gonna shoot — it was pretty much the same time,” Alexander said. “So there was a conflict there.”

> “I was hoping for more of a notice from [the studio] so I could make it work, but it was a short notice thing. They called and said, ‘Hey, by the way, would you come do this?’ I said there is no way I can make that work that fast.”

Sif in general really got screwed.

She was busy in another continent filming Blindspot

Marvel did ask, she was lucky she couldn't make it, itotherwise they would've killed Sif alongside the warriors three!

Remember when she almost broke her back filming The Dark World?

Best case scenario for her in Marvel is another cameo in Agents of Shield.
Best case for her actual career is to do something else.

>wanting an actress you like to be in a DC film
I never understood this

One less obnoxious female warrior to deal with, hurrah.
Now if only ALL of them stopped existing.

Being Sif is suffering. Jane fucked off and she still can't get her hands on Thor's hammer

>Jane fucked off
Wait, what? Is Jane dead?

She dumped Thor offscreen

Nah, probably on earth somewhere.

I thought you were talking about the comic book.

>One less obnoxious female warrior to deal with, hurrah.
/thread

if she wanted to come back and not be replaced by Based Valkyrie she shouldn't have signed on to WB like the traitorous whore she is

same with Dennings

That's incredible. As big as this franchise is, the execs are still so shitty that they make impossible schedules.

>Sif gone
>Jane never coming back
Whatever romance angle Thor was going for is officially buried.

She's starring in a TV show on NBC entering its third season. She's fine.

If only. No, Portman is done with capeshit. Which is funny considering her roles may be drying up

>Blindspot
>Berlanti Production
>3 Thor movies done; Disney non-compete clause is over

YFW she shows up on Arrowverse as older Legionnaire Shadow Lass.

To be fair, the tumblrinas would call Sif a bitch if she appear on Ragnarok and Disney's social media deparment knew it. They prefer to drop the romantic angle and for extra safety (it's never too safe for Disney) they chose a black actress for Valkyrie so now every criticism is racist, and even homophobic thanks to an off-camera bisexuality

yeah being wonder woman really hurt gal gadot's career

>Whatever romance angle Thor was going for is officially buried.
Good. Thor being shoehorned into the borderline chick flick role and having way too much focus on his Earth girlfriend was one of the biggest reasons why his first two movies were trash. Too bad it's too late to really matter.

>Disney non-compete clause
Stupid Disney. Warner doesn't have that.
Laurence Fishburne will be in Ant-man and the Wasp.

Will he play JJJ?

what do you mean, isn't he already playing JJJ?

No she didn't get screwed. Marvel asked her if she could do Ragnarok but it conflicted with the shooting schedule of her TV show.

So your thread is pointless.

Dr. Bill Foster / Goliath

>it conflicted with the shooting schedule of her TV show
Better than saying "Are you crazy? Last time I made a movie with you I almost broke my back!"

She was going down the stairs during a break in filming, user. She wasn't careful.

It's still a work accident, user.

true dat ma nigga

>Based Valkyrie
There is no valkyrie in DCEU, just some shorty black lesbian woman.

She would take Hogun's place in giving Hela some fight. Hogun will die with the others of the Warriors Three.

In those flashbacks of Valkyries vs. Hela there was this one that looked like "our" Valkyrie, Brunhilda. She looked great. She took a killing blow for Blackyrie or something.

Pathetic. Fuck Feige and fuck Marvel.

>the original dies so the sjw version lives
That's it. Marvel Studios is following the same fate as Marvel Comics.

>Could I do better?

Dead man walking

Look how grief stricken Thor is in this pic, anons.

Thor was clearly devastated at losing the warriors three and his dad, so imagine the pain of losing Sif, he'd be even more sadder than in pic.

And if they do Lady Thor it will likely be Valkyrie.

To be fair I can understand her indifference. The character was poorly written and never went beyond being Thor's love interest.

MCU or comic Valkyrie?

>being this mad

That was the worst part of the movie, realizing what could have been, while watching otherwise pretty great flashback.

>being this much of a shill

Well it won't be Jane Foster in the MCU, do it will obviously be Valkyrie who picks up the hammer.

> Woman
> Black
> Bisexual

Diversity Jackpot

Dennings signed with WB? Where? How?

Since whenever the fuck was Lady Sif on WW's level?

>dem boobs

Woosh

>The stuntwoman that died for Deadpool 2 doesn't count because she was just practicing the stunt