Why do you keep doing this, Sup Forums?

Why do you keep doing this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Fun

Oh life, it's bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no, I've said too much
I set it up

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've said too much
I haven't said enough

1488th Division reporting for duty sir!

same bro... gonna vote for Hillary...

#ImWithHer...

kek

have sex

Because newfags don't get Rules #1 and #2 and seek to draw as much attention to themselves as possible.

Spread
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3C-V6A8lH5Y

PO3 user reporting for duty Senior chief!

because it's fucking funny

this and 2016's super-autism

Yeah cause everyone who knows about pepe is from Sup Forums you stupid fuck? No. There are pepe references all over the US now. Thanks to Hillary

>There are pepe references all over the US now.

And how does pepe leave this fucking website stupid fuck? Because you stupid fucks go and post Pepe everywhere else stupid fuck.

Same with kek. It starts here and you stupid fucks don't know how to keep it here.

Snacks is a heretic of Horus, we all know that.

Yup. People don't know when to fucking quit. I started using this site my freshman year of college in 06 and pretty much everyone in our dorm were. But there was always the group of faggots, all STEM majors, who would go right memes everywhere on everything. You'd go into class and see "LONG CAT IS LONG" written on the board.

Like there are two groups of people, the ones who know how to keep the Internet on the Internet and the one's who think it's their own special inside joke they like letting the whole world know they fucking have. And those all same faggots that flocked to plebbit when it first started too.

It also doesn't help how the majority of this board doesn't actually give a shit about politics and are just here for dank memes they can be seen spouting with their highschool/college friends.

trips checkem /

On my Trump sign, I wrote "GOD EMPEROR" over Trump in bold blue letters

If you think rules 1 and 2 are anything other than Fight Club references applicable during raids, then you're retarded.

hearing Sup Forums anywhere else but Sup Forums is just..... wrong, it's just unnatural. i get that it's well known now but still, unnatural.

It's the same logic that applies to both places. People bring Sup Forums off Sup Forums and just use it to bring attention to themselves and makes Sup Forums worse for it.

If you don't get that, you're a young newfag who doesn't understand how it used to be and why we tried to preserve our ways.

Exactly. It's so cringey seeing a bunch of kids shout memes in real life.