What would Sup Forums do if

emails come out implicating Trump as a Hillary shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/10/08/leaked-emails-show-trump-tool-used-hillary-campaign-day-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

I would do NOTHING the fbi wouldn't like

What is this meme from?

There was already an email that stated the DNC wanted to "elevate" Trump, (along with Cruz and Carson,) because (((they))) believed their radical ideals would be a turn off for voters and would give Clinton an easy win.

And even if he was a plant, I believe he's 100% invested in it now

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. (((She))) lost me..

>meme

It's CTR on damage control and annoying shit posters

God shut up you're not even in the states dumbfuck

Makes sense. He is a god-awful candidate that has completely destroyed the image of the republican party.

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since I heard this quote "Hi i'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door." but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

That's already what the DNC thought they did.

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/10/08/leaked-emails-show-trump-tool-used-hillary-campaign-day-one/

Being "" used "" this way was always a part of Trump's strategy. Lrn4dchess.

im trump's best weapon u piece of shit.

u dont know that trump's campaign is run from overseas u retard?

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

I wouldnt believe it

What are the odds that Trump is a member of the Bohemian Grove/Club?

1:1.

Its not such a big deal u 60% cuck.

I found one article of Newt Gingrich saying Trump isn't a member. I already voted for Trump, but I'm just wondering.

Blame Russia.

You tried this earlier with the same image and different words. Fuck off CTR. Sage.

It changes nothing. Oviously you would still vote for trump even if he was a shill because that would undermine clinton's campaign, dipshit.

Nice copy and paste CTR

>To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

That email wasn't anything about Trump being a plant. Just that the DNC is in cahoots with the media and made a huge mistake in underestimating Trump.

That's not an iron pill theese are irop¡n pills

serious Sup Forumstards posters like you are clearly getting trolled over and over, but you're clueless to the point that you've forgotten on what site you are and just keep yelling "ERMAGAD CTR CTR CTR CTR!1!1!11".

I won't lie, lurking this board nowadays is hilarious.

It doesn't matter.
We have already started a fire.
Everyone knows, the truth is out.
There is a lot of people that will vote for someone who means what Trump has said. Being politically incorrect is not harmful to a politician's image anymore. If Trump is fake, and I don't think he is, it won't matter, because there are now people, a lot of people that want to make America great again.

>Hillary convinces her friend DJT to run against her and throw the election
>"Tee hee hee, I'll just say the opposite of all our liberal dogma, that'll tank my campaign later in the general for sure!" he says.
>Support swells, people are loving it, nomination secured easily
>Support is so large he has a shot at winning
>"Fuck, not good. Oh I know, I'll say I don't want muslims here." says the Donald.
>Landslide imminent, apparently average people hate muslims, who could have guessed
>"Quick, leak the tape of me talking about how much I love pussy, nobody would ever support me then!"
>Garners massive support from all the rapey minorities
>Wins the election and has to hang Hillary to stave off a revolt

Why is it that any time women try to do something clever, it's a sitcom-esque disasterpiece? It's almost like they're not suitable for leadership...

Call the leaker CTR

If he was, he's gone rogue
>depth of their immorality
>journey to heaven
etc

Pretty shitty shill, he is.

fpbp