I need help

So my Pro Hillary friends, who I only keep cus my doctor says I need to be social (cus im suicidal), keep mocking me for supporting Trump.

Usually I get all my good counterarguments here, and rare pepe memes... but as of late the board has been dry.

They are gaining on me quick. They keep telling me that Podesta emails are not showing real corruption- and that Hillary dindu nuffin.

I am starting to believe them... but I know deep down they are WRONG! What emails should I show them? I know there is dirt in there somewhere that snopes hasn't debunked!

you should prolly kys for being gullible enough to be a trump sucker.

A Trump sucker? This board is all about Trump. And he is lesser evil.

Trump is a chaotic good user. He is the radical change we need for this country. Show them this.

Show them the Bernie plant emails. Boom, you're done.

you should probably try to stop being CTR, that might work you faggot doublenigger

Holy shit, is that pedo talk?

kill yourself muh nigger. the abyss has a greater purpose for u

YES
THE NUMBERS CAN ONLY MEAN AGE NUMBERS

THE FUCKING NUMBERS MASON

is that shillary trafficking kids to pedo party!?!? this is INSANE I CANT READ FURTHER IM PUKING

Simply ask why they like her, they will tell you what she says, or her policies, about minorities, the environment, trade and economy.
Then ask them what she's ever accomplished in that area.
She said she was anti fracting way back. Then as Sec. of State she blackmailed any country that tried to pass laws restricting it.
She says she wants to bring jobs here, but she helped draft TTP and the jobs are all gone because of her husband's policies.
She pretends to be a progressive, but she's far right in all her actions.
She's anti labor and pro big banks and big buisness.
She a warmonger talking about peace.
She pretends to be liberal but her actions are everything they supposedly hate about the right with some gun grabbing and anti racist rhetoric sprinkled on top for appearences sake.

>A Trump sucker? This board is all about Trump

i rest my case

Spirit cooking

Pedophile, rapist, draft dodger, tax avoider.

Chaotic evil

>I can't think of myself so help me come up with arguments so I can salvage what remains of my self esteem!

typical trumpcuck desu....

Either Pedo party or Cannibalistic cabal, or it could be a combination of both.

slide thread, sage this shit

fuck off you lebbo cunt

10/10 shitpost, everyone falling for it is icing on the cake

>but I know deep down they are WRONG!
How do you know that?

Same CTR proxyfag, you're no Aussie, you're just a NERD VIRGIN faggot who needs a cock to s8ck in order to be happy. You need death now.

Hillary is going to fair shake now that it too.
Neither will die with a smile on my face knowing he's done it too.

Pls have cancer

Just keep telling them you thought liberals were tolerant of differences and watch the mental gymnastics.