Where are you going to be on election night?

I have a biology lab class I have to attend on Tuesday night.

>tfw I wont be able to shitpost and watch the election results with you guys

at work watching the results

That's what you get for studying such a faggy subject

My whole family including myself are taking the whole day off just to vote and watch.

I'm having a viewing party at my house.

Red pilled buddy, father in law and wife are gonna all be over.

We're gonna drink and watch.

Oh yeah my sister in law is coming too (Clinton voter)

I am going to be home, eating a delicious pizza and drinking Whiskey while i shitpost on Sup Forums watching you drumpfkins get blown the fuck out.

I'm going to drink myself to death when hillary wins

It's a general science class that's part of the requirements

sounds comfy

At work

Pound some shots and watch the meltdown on social media.

I'm just getting more nervous each day. I'd like to go back to the Carl the Cuck era back in March. If Hillary wins I don't know what I'd do with myself

Move to the living room with my laptop to hang out with mother, as Mainstream media plays on the television, periodically switching to the infowars live stream, while talking to you niggers.

purchased 2 bottles of wine, totaling ~$50, which will be slowly drunk starting around 4PM pst

I will be NEET until winter once my career begins, sucks for you OP that you have to be in lab

This user is right. A plain, standard old Bio degree is way faggy -- it's the softest of the hard sciences and you should only get it if you're planning on becoming some park ranger or if you want to work for $40K/year working at the zoo

I'll be at work and I've scheduled a task so I can keep my mind off the election. I hope the great man wins, it'll be late morning here on Wedneday when they start counting the votes from the states on the East coast.

I'm gonna be making some ribs. Probably the last time for the year (unless I'm pressed to make some ribs for Thanksgiving, which will depend on if it's cold or not).

Across the border of Detroit on the Canadian side watching the shit show from across the river

I will be drunk, home, alone (with Sup Forums) because I live in Bernieland in New Orleans. Louisiana will still go red, though.

It's a general requirement class at my college.

Damn senpai hope the day goes well. This is literally what i'd be doing if it wasn't for the lab.

why would you take night classes m8?

I'll be cozied up with the tv on the election and laptop on with Sup Forums open.

working at a zoo sounds pretty comfy

Why are you getting $25 wine? The $10 shit is passable enough to drink if a bit dry and doubles for decent pan sauces.
Hell, the oversweet box shit is the most economical way to get drunk iirc

I usually have it on Saturday in the afternoon, but this Saturday falls on a holiday so no class. I have to make up the lab from the ones during the week

I will be avoiding tv and Sup Forums for a week because I wont be able to take the pain of Trump losing.

All will be lost

I think it's a crock of shit too, fine wine is a joke!

Most $12 wine I've had has been better than $30-75 garbage. I've only had +$300 wine once at some party my father dragged me to and it straight up tasted like nothing special.

Anyways for election night I bought a $22 Coppola and have some $30 crap laying around for the past year, thought I'd crack it open.

I will be gathering my family close in a bomb-protected structure hoping against the worst

Work, then the gym, then organic chem lecture...
As long as it's not a landslide, I should be able to see some results and who wins by the time I get home.

What is the timeline like on election day? What time do I have to vote by? What time do the results start coming in? What time do we find out who won?

Polls close at 5 PM local. Expect result an hour later.
It's pretty easy to tell who won by the time Central Time Zone results start coming in.

Working graveyard. Will likely have to drive home during lefty riots the next day.

What is it going to be like?
When will the results be announced?

I get off work at 6:30 PM. Should I vote after that, or wake up early and vote before work?

i took off work

are you degenerates going to swear off alcohol if Trump wins?

Most polling locations close at 7 and there might be lines. I would go in the morning senpai.

nah

>tfw I have a film class so I will be watching some movie

Hopefully its not all over when I'm done.

I'll quit smoking pot and will make my body great again

Morning for sure

Remember, Clinton supporters vote on November 8th, while Trump supporters vote on the 9th.

Bio lab from 6-9. Probably get off around 8. On the brightside, there's a qt fillipina I'll see. Also bro-tier ex-marine at the desk. probably shoot the shit with him about trump before i leave that day.

"When"

Skip it faggot.

We're not "urban" enough for that to work. I think you have been hanging around the wrong crowd to long, so your expectations are too low.

working

I'm going to clean my guns and organize my Bug out bag. Probably play a bit of Battlefield and watch the fox stream and shitpost from my phone.