What do you think about this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KI96t1Xi9cI
youtu.be/JJtxInsJAZ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxzMCZwA6CE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was alright. Needed less cartoony sound effects and what not.

I liked it, it was fun.

Was good
No it didn't

The last time I watched this was with it's crossover with Ben 10.

Was Rex always a Prick or did the crossover mess with his character?

Was underrated.

Man of Action's last good show

best girl

Incorrect.

nope

Wrong

> Was Rex always a Prick or did the crossover mess with his character?

He was always a Prick less so then Ben though.

That’s not a girl that’s a woman.

Redshirts should never make themselves prominent. He was doing fine when he was just driving the boat, but the second he tried to help...

Generator Rex is one of the most brutal show towards mooks I've ever seen.

It was a solid show. I am suprised it never got as big as Ben 10 though. I thought the ending was good.

The Providence Troopers were some great mooks.

Pretty good. I'd watch it again, but there's too much filler/monster of the week episodes.

he did nothing wrong

great concept and van kleiss was a pretty good villain overall it was pretty good

Top MILF

Underrated gem like Secret Saturdays

i really like their good guy grunt designs.
i want someone to make a story in some form of visual media about average soldiers in a world of supes.
the closest thing i can think of is halo 3 odst.

>That episode where Van Kleiss attacked Providence, and White Knight used super magnets to pin Biowulf to the ground.

ODSTs are just SPARTANs without augments and power armor.

There's also the PRT in Worm. Quick-response SWAT teams armed with non-lethal suppression gear designed by super geniuses.

They die a lot.

They also lack a lifetime of training

There was the Human defense corps in DC.

Would have been better if they removed the le funny monkey sidekick and had a more intimidating main villain.

Good show, could have gone a lot harder with its premise and been great, but otherwise fun.

>Would have been better if they removed the le funny monkey sidekick
I agree. It's so horrifically obvious that Bobo was only put in because some exec decided the show wasn't kid friendly enough. Rex already had Six, he did not need another sidekick.
>and had a more intimidating main villain.
I liked Van Kleiss. At the beginning of the series he appears to be some unstoppable demigod who can kill an army with a wave of his hand, but his personality really starts changing after he loses to Rex multiple times. He makes bad decisions, he loses some of his intimidation factor. I like that. Him getting lost in time was a fun episode.

The Helljumpers and Eddie Buck beg to differ. Hell, even Dutch could tell you differently

As good as the ODST's can be, they weren't abducted at the age of six and then forced to eat, drink, and sleep Warfare, day in and day out, for the next eight years of their lives, until being tossed onto the front lines of the most devastating war in the history of humanity at an age when none of us could even drive.

le monkey

>too much filler/monster of the week episodes
Worst opinion in this thread. The one with the bunny on prom night is literally the best one

These characters were grating as shit

irrelevant

Sup Forums in general just has something against anything which can be considered filler.

The haunted house episode pissed me off when Rex and his friend tried to save the girls and they got offended thinking it was a sexist thing.

Neat, almost fantastic show that had an incredibly underwhelming final chapter.

I still can't believe the explanation of the nanites and who "the real bad guys" turned out to be. Kind of makes the whole world uninteresting and shit after that.

And then they turned into the Celestials.

I agree on Circe, they never figured out what to do with her, and her personality changed every episode.

I liked Breech though, she was a fun character. Interesting powerset, totally fucked in the head,

Great first season, meh second season

Seconding this, that ending dropped the ball hard. Otherwise a pretty damn entertaining show.
I fucking loved most of the ridiculous "filler" episodes in this series, the roadie ep was probably the weakest one in the entire show for me but stuff like the high school ping-pong episode was fun as hell.

>totally fucked in the head,
the worst idea for a female character

Was a damn good show. Loved the villains, they made me so uncomfortable when they fought, and eventually that slight disgust bled over to Rex as well. Don't remember much of their names or anything though. Doc Holliday (?) a cutie.

Poor Kiev.

The storytime for Human Defense Corps was great. I wish they were a constant presence in the DCU like the PRT are in Worm.

That dialogue is a little ech

#Putindidthebugjar

It was great.

Good idea, bad execution.
There was so much more that they could have done with Rex and his powers

like what

It was great till the last season were they wrote themselves into a pit getting rid of most to all of the nanties.
And I admit to missing my waifu when they wrote her off.

Like the fact that Rex was a monster as high as a building that could destroy cities but that everyone forgot

I remember one of the episodes being a giant homage to Silent Hill complete with a fog covered city and a creepy school

Well he did become Optimus Prime at the end.

I think that was Breach's pocket dimension episode, what ever happened to that little girl she kept there also?

ODST's are cool because they are Joe Smoes who have reached the natural pinnacle of human ability and take the fight to the massively more powerful Aliens. That said you're delusional to think they are remotely in the realm of Spartan 2's. Buck as a Spartan 4 is your ODST with Armor and augments, he would get destroyed by any Spartan 2.

Idk, I think he might have a chance against Fhajad.

60/40 at best, though.

Thought it would be retarded...and it turned out awesome.

You missed one...

>tfw he never got his memory back.

I love it when consequences are permanent.

What happened again?

They tried to fix Rex's memory only to fuck Six's memory.

Fuck, I remember this happening but don't remember why.

The nantes were still there

He just cured all of the EVOs simultaneously

And since Van Kleiss avoided the cure event he could probably activate nantes inside of people to make them EVOs whenever he wanted

Rex gets amnesia every couple of years

I almost didn't watch Rex because without watching it, it looked like a bunch of pandering archetypes thrown together (Wise talking animal sidekick, sexy but reserved scientist, assassin with a heart of gold, hero with mysterious power but also amnesia, etc).

This was a much deeper show than I was expecting. The status quo would change and stay changed and meaningful. The characters got fleshed out. They could have an ongoing plot with stakes, but could also have a lighthearted story episode that doesn't feel out of place. And if you stay with the first few episodes, well written.

But my favorite thing about it is I've seen and read a lot of apocalypse stories. Most of them fall into two categories:

1. The outbreak, no one knows what's going on, no one is prepared to face the outbreak, the story becomes about our world colliding with something that could end it, usually facing denial and uninformed reactions that make it work.Society hasn't started to collapse.

2. Society has collapsed. The lawless land is Darwin everywhere and it's up to our heroes to face off with warlords and bring justice and order to the world.

This is the only apocalypse show I've ever seen that takes place during the period of time where society still functions but the world is experiencing the apocalypse, trying to manage it, for the most part keeping it at bay, but realistically losing ground every second to a complete collapse of society.

10/10 for me, sad they rushed the ending because of cns bullshit and black knight is the best waifu.

Calan defecting from her to Rex was the most satisfying moment of the show

Breach was the one whom I was hoping to see again.
They had one job.

He was a cool guy.

Anyone ever feel bad about Skalamander? Dude had his head sideways and always pointing straight up. Also he was always drooling all over himself.

She would be perfect for BDSM lewds, too bad we don't have any.

He was an EVA before though

What a shame.

Breach teleported Van Kleiss out

Sup Forums is also incredibly retarded and doesn't actually knows what "filler" means.

youtube.com/watch?v=KI96t1Xi9cI
Maybe in 10yrs we'll get a reboot nuben10 style :^)

Black Knight had a nice theme.

youtu.be/JJtxInsJAZ0

It was a show with everything it needed to succeed, but ultimately dropped the ball

Psst! Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

The thing about bobo is he was in the comic m Rex which was the basis for generator Rex but he was half robot I. The comic instead but I agree he really did not add much to the show abd was annoying

To this day I can't find a theme that's better than Van Kleiss'

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxzMCZwA6CE forgot video

Where are you getting these high quality screenshots? sharing is caring user.

Kamestu

Thanks user!

i remember playing a online shooter and some asshole with that name started insulting me for being to good so it´s shit