You will never relive the 2000's again

>You will never relive the 2000's again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ea_UOPzuyZU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala_hijack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you will never relive anything ever

Will it ever get better guys?

My life took a nosedive in 2013. I just want the 2000's back. Will I ever be happy? Will the world ever make sense?

The 2000's were complete trash though.

Probably not, that's fine though.

They were. I want the 1950s back although I'd settle for the 1980s.

Fuck the 2000s, 2016 is really where it's at.
>you will never relive 2016 again

stop fighting it

embrace the chaos

embrace the kek

I want to live in the prime of my live in the 2020's

No. Life just gets worse the older you get. The only solace you have is being able to tell stupid kids "i told you so" when the realization kicks in. Thats why adults are always so smug, they know whats in store for you.

no, kill yourself

LIFESTYLE OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS

THERE ALWAYS COMPLAININ'

ALWAYS COMPLAININ'

IF MONEYS SUCH A PROBLEM

WELL THEY GOT MANSIONS

THINK WE SHOULD ROB THEM

4 u

The 2000's were completely shit.

The 90's were the last great decade, comfy af.

>You will never relive the 2000's again

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? I didn't think they were all that great.

>tfw you will never relive getting your first GBA on christmas day

Fuck me guys, I just want to go back

I liked getting my Atomic Purple GBC on my birthday along with Pokemon Blue when I was 12.
Step it up, fampai.

>implying this isn't a great decade
sure, we have libs fucking things up. But the memes and high technology have been pretty damned great.

for you

This, desu.

Shut the fucking propaganda pieces off, and most will realize that at no point in human history have we had it this good.

Even if libshills and conservacucks want us to think otherwise.

Yes, memes and technology is good, but it feels like everything else is deteriorating.

really makes you think

The only high technology I'm looking forward to is foregen foreskin regeneration

The last 15 years have been shit 9/11 fucked up everything, then we had the global financial crisis, what a fuck up that was, however things are starting to get better, I think the 2020's will be one of the best decades yet.

It really isn't. Life has become easier, even if in some places it hasn't changed much, or has actually become worse.

But all things considered, things are looking up. There's no doubt that they'll continue to improve.

maybe I'm cynical, but it seems like everyone is convinced everything is getting worse all the time, from the beginning of fuckin' recorded history. Turns out people of every time and place are nothing more than human beings, which are universally shit.

The start of the death spiral was when TechTV got bought and scrapped by Comcast. The 2000s sucked.

Thank God. The 80s and 90s were so much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=ea_UOPzuyZU

How can you hate the 2000s? It was the Golden era of the internet.

That's largely because of how the human brain works. The brain is configured to see threats first and everything else second. A little something called the Amygdala.

See this for some background.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala_hijack

Problem is, most dangers in the present day are statistical. Sure, there's a one-in-whatever chance of X bad thing happening to you, but the problem is that it's represented as a threat that never goes away.

End result - the airwaves are full of prophets of doom, and everybody thinks the world has gone to shit, when in reality, it has improved substantially, with a few hiccups here and there.

Haha, loser. My life has always been shitty. I hope President Clinton gets us all killed.

>early 20s problems

member?