Welcome to Germany in 2016

German women opening their hearts (and their legs) for their new Muslim invaders.

Welcome to Angela Merkel's progressive utopia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T98JRbv1UV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please no...

Why does this feel INSTINCTIVELY wrong? I know Europeans are more "sexually liberated" but this most surpass even those boundaries.

>this is the german master race Sup Forums tells me about

literally the first german exchange student i met in the US is a fucking coalburner. coincidence? i don't think so.

Anybody feel good when you only see American flags in a thread? Comfy.

Almost all the good Germans are dead or in the USA

aren't most female exchange students coming to the US coalburners?

btw wouldn't doubt your story.

This, a german girl exchange student went in my high school, and she hung out with mexicans of all people.

Never trust the eternal Kraut. They are here to eradicate the white race. They have attempted many times before and failed, this is just another transgression they are having towards the western world.

Eternal anglo masterace confirmed. The germans are WEAK

this video is old as dirt
this was when they first started letting them in
opinions have changed
pepper spray sales have skyrocketed and shit

yeah i do actually

Now it's a racetrack btw.

Never though about it, but I agree

Same goes for Anglos. Brits can't even leave the EU, and Ausfags can't own guns.

Slav and Anglo should pretty much wipe out everyone else.

I feel sorry for Germans they are so cucked by the United States. 70 years later and they are still under foreign occupation. I doubt they will ever free themselves.

Rome lasted centuries. It could be centuries more until Germany finally gets out from under us.

Videos like those make me want to get an MG42

what would you guys think of Germany if we dropped an atomic bomb on them as well, do you think anime would've been better or worse?

before this comes from some other flag

>US less than 40% white
>anyone who comes to the US is technically coalburner

I don't like thinking about the Wests situation Hans. I was having a good day until I came in this thread. My uncle fought on the wrong side.

Bongs are trying and Aussies are still hard cunts, look at the immigration law they just passed. Germans got cucked, literally and figuratively. Their woman got impregnated by mongrels. And they've been subjected to 70 years of black propaganda. It depresses knowing what our country did to those people.

Anime would be real for over 30 years if you would have done back then.

>German

youtube.com/watch?v=T98JRbv1UV4

>flag

rare af

To be honest.. it looks like (((they))) staged this. I've been a lifelong open borders supporter ever since Merkel took office, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me..

>Slav and Anglo
Why? Fuck anglos.

WHO

RARE
A
R
E

No, only the German ones.

You honestly cannot predict the anime-tier creations a nuke will cause. No one would have predicted the weebs, unheard of combat styles, modern hentai trends, or waifus

Man you can't deny the Anglo had success conquering the earth. If they fixed their jew problem they could potentially restore their glory.

This!

The only good German is a dead German.

RARE

>play EU4
>wipe out all Germanic states
>force culture conversion and look for riots just to kill Germans
feels good

You aren't the only one. Threads like this will give me hypertension one day.

>population 9876
wew lad

who else /hadtobingsearchthisflag/

RARE
A
R
E

Western Europeans have no moral boundaries anymore.

>centuries more
>implying Germany as a country and as an ethnicity would survive centuries if they keep going this path
>mfw

I didn't know the JIDF still lurked here

According to Assange, this is Hillary's fault.

what a waste of a qt. Fuck you for posting this OP

There were "Free hugs" girls at my campus when I was in school

None of them would kiss a random dude on the lips. Germans are insane

Anglos without Jews telling them what to do = Europe being about as strong as Mexico.

No joke I've only known one actual German chick, this foreign exchange student from Berlin and the degeneracy of this following statement now make much more sense to me today than back then but she said basically this (I'm paraphrasing here): "Well, I just don't understand it here. You people put a lot of emphasis on sex. In Germany if you like somebody, you go and hang out for the night, and if you end up at one of the others' house, and usually just have sex. It's no big deal."

Who can blame these German girls when the average German guy is such a cuck?

>population of 9.8k
wew lad

I mean...guys do it all the time

Fuck Germany got cucked hard.

No they don't. 'Some' guys do it all the time, but most do not. Modern women are significantly more promiscuous than men.

>the sexes are the same
Stop this. Males are fundamentally designed to have sex a lot. How many woman can a male impregnate in nine months? How many times can a woman get pregnant in nine months?

[NEAT!]

german highschoolers are slutty

I went to school there

Fucking Russians got lots of their good men dead aswell.

Not a cuckshed of a country.

kissing people on both of their cheeks then lips is normal in europe

Nigger, please. Russia was in full cuck mode for 70 years under Judeo-Bolshevism.

Russia is like 100x the size of Germany and they're pretty cucked too tbqh despite the memes about them. They tolerate all forms of degeneracy, let niggers in, have a huge Muslim population though it's pacified currently but we know Muslims can't stay pacified forever.

but it's not normal for mudshits, who will end up raping women after all this affection they just throw at anyone

RARE

I feel so sorry for this girl. I understand that the migrants make the girls' vag parts tingle because they are more "alpha" than the quiet mopey white guys they know. But white girls cannot seriously be attracted to these dirty smelly dark skinned third world savages. There must be every alarm going off in that girl's head urging her to run. Her poor little simple mind must be so confused. She longs desperately to be fed attention and be worshiped, she doesn't understand why she's not getting it as often as she wants. In her confusion and distress she wanders into the migrant camps seeking praise and physical comfort, while fighting an internal revulsion. She knows how dangerous and wrong it feels

quit projecting because you're not accustomed to western women giving you the same respect

I think what we need to take away from this is that Europe is retarded. Enjoy your sandnigger STDs and collapsing block state, Euros.

>kissing people on both of their cheeks then lips is normal in europe
Obviously cant speak for the rest of it, but it's not normal here.
Women kiss each other on the cheeks when they greet, but not lips.

I have zero sympathy for germans, their country could burn to the fucking ground and i wouldn't give a fuck about it

Ha ha ha.You brought this on yourself.

probably because your country is used to having muslim culture in close vicinity

German women tend to be no better than their male counterparts

What "muslim culture"?

albanians

Deutschland Deutschland unter Ahmed!

I've never seen an albanian in my life.
We dont even share a border with them.

why do you have to mental gymnastic it

just because you don't find them attractive...doesn't mean they don't

who cares what other people do, i only care if the jews and (((msm))) force it on others

Allied Victory in WW2 was a fucking mistake.

Can you imagine if they knew what the US would become?

All I'm witnessing is the deep instinct that females have to invoke controversy and chaos, because they can. Women use every opportunity they have to misbehave, because they want to be punished, they want to be disciplined.

This girl is 100% aware of the social implications of engaging in such devious behavior. She wants someone to do something about it, to control her, to punish her -- but no one will.

She actually looks kind of uncomfortable through the whole thing. Like it seemed like a good idea but the reality wasn't so much fun.

Kek. Funny you say that. Way back when I was a sophmore in high school (2007) there was a hot (pretty face, looked like a hotter version of Natascha McElhone) and she slept w/ this one Mexican dude who used to try to act white.

It wasn't like she was a hoe or anything, and I didn't even find out till years later. To my knowledge, last time I saw her fb, she only dates white-German dudes.

Scandinavia is full blown autistic so it doesn't count

This

My uncle fought in WW2 (dad was old when I was born), he felt bad for killing Germans. If he had known this is the America that came out of it, he would have refused. The West is dying. We gained the world and lost our souls.

>All I'm witnessing is the deep instinct that females have to invoke controversy and chaos, because they can. Women use every opportunity they have to misbehave, because they want to be punished, they want to be disciplined.
No, it's purely attention whoring.
The entire world doesn't revolve around your bdsm fantasies.

Yeah. They were our enemies but I envy their nationalism and pride in their culture.

Its funny because shes ugly tho

You could land a boeing full of refugees on her forehead

Feels definitely safer from errant gay posting, BLACKED posting, leaf default mode network posting, Sweden unironic leftist de facto posting, and Eastern European gore posting.

Never realized 'til now.

Posting the General again.
Best man in all of WWII right here.

>attention whoring
Ever think for 5 fucking seconds why this is even a thing? Not the guy you were responding to either.

She likely thought they would all be gentle meek guys, like all the German boys on her campus, only to find herself surround by staring hungry men.
It's funny thinking that she likely went on shout parades at her uni berating German guys for treating women like pieces of meat, only to willingly place her self on a halal meats display later on.

...I WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

But they got control of their country back from the Jews.

When will this happen in Germany? PROBABLY never right?

Russia: On the right track.
Germany: Permanately cucked.

based user, are you the only one with internet connection

Can someone please give me the source of this video. Seeing a young blonde German being breeded by Ahmed is so arousing.

hnnng.

Our countries passionately love eachother. And on't ignore the fact that our penis is central america

Do you really believe if guys got the kind if attention from the opposite sex females do it would be any different?

The fact guys have to put effort in and still have the sex drive they do speaks volumes.
> the gay man is the most layed man in america..unfortunately

I mean this fucking girl has a huge fanbase, and makes her living posting this shit
>men have lost

She cant even feel it

Everything in this thread is depressing. Our ancestors fought the wrong people. If we had chosen the right side it would have elevated mankind to heights we can only dream of. Now we are barely treading water, every day they add more weight via """"refugees"""", spics and nigger births. Maybe, we deserve to drown.

More please. Seeing such a once proud race take fresh off the plane brown dick makes mine diamonds.

>Ever think for 5 fucking seconds why this is even a thing?
They're hardwired to find pleasure in social recognition. An evolutionary adaption of some sorts most likely.
The way you constructed that post seems to be implying some other obvious answer which I genuinely don't see.

Keep telling that to yourself lol.

It's more like her Gina tingles when she was in the presence of a real man. NOT some awkward kraut.

Me neither, but think about it. Why are so many women into BDSM? It's because they instinctively like to be punished and disciplined -- is there any reason to deny it other than playing devil's advocate?