This is a mexican ghost

This is a mexican ghost.
Her show was recently renewed for a second season.
Say something nice

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_immigration_to_Mexico
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_irlandesa_en_México
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to fuck that ghost

i want to see a rule 63 of her as a fresa pretty boy

The truth of her origins were foreshadowed in such a delightfully subtle way.

...and I wanna fuck her like a coked up bonobo.

Mexican Pacifica

Source. Don’t lie to me you piece of shit.

it is confirmed from an interview with Netflix's executives adquiring another children show fro chinks i think.
Let me find the source, but they already confirmed a 2nd season

who fucking cares.

muh culture

Season 2 when?

too bad mexicans don't look like white gingers.

>Doesnt know there is a white population in Mexico and thinks everyone is either a brown person or a full on indio

ewww male gingers?no thanks i'm not a faggot.

Technically she's not a ghost, but a red head with the physic ability to project herself / mind into the past.
But if she was older I wouldn't mind pounding my meat into her translucent bum.
>Could a drawfriend link that?

I want to fuck that astral projection.

There ya go.

I'm not surprised this was the first post.

So will she walk in front of another truck to activate her powers again?

There are two ways to travel though time we've seen so far: astral projection, or going though a portal of the world tree.

With Astral projection, she might need to just meditate, and maybe a modern Xochitl or that hippy alebreje from the movies could show her how to do it. Then we'd basically be Mexican Inuyasha, assuming she could go to the past and present freely.

With the world tree, she'd need to first find a portal and then not get eaten by Fenrir.

What about rule 63 Leo?

I am hoping for her to do the astral projection part and learn to focus her powers.
But since I know nothing about the movies part from darq explainig them to me and the few bits here, I'll just leave it be.

>Her show was recently renewed for a second season.

i really hope Fernir is the new main villain

I want Baba Yaga's return.

>I would pound it.

Baba Yaga is one of the most underrated waifus

Well hopefully the next season will expand more on world building.

She got hit by a car and was in a coma on life support. She's been Astral projecting the entire show.

....Bump.

maybe now she is working for Fenrir in the new season.

Maybe she was being pounding by Fenrir all this time

>recently renewed
I liked the show but I wonder about that. There's no reason for that particular rag-tag group to continue adventuring rather than getting their shit together.

The last episode had a cliffhanger ending where Leo told Teodora she needed to get back, back to the past.

She probably won't inspire some faggot to kill his co-workers and leave a manifesto jerking off about how he'll be reborn as a female ghost with the same voice and no butthole. So good for her.

is this show any good for an adult? I enjoyed GF (mostly, S2 part 2 was disappointing), parts of AT, parts of Wakfu S1+2 to give an idea of my tastes, as far as children's cartoons go. Bojack, Home Movies, Venture Bros, ATHF for regular cartoon tastes

I watch all of that. I enjoyed it but admit the first few eps require some adjustment.

It's pretty decent and similar to Gravity Falls. I like GF more, but Legend Quest has less filler. Definitely give it a shot.

Be aware that the first episode just jumps in without explaining how these characters know each other. That's because it's based on a series of movies (starting with La Leyenda de la Nahuala). But don't bother watching these as people here say they're pretty terrible. And the continuity is changed for the TV show anyway.

And if you're a fan of going in to a show spoiler-free then I'd avoid these threads.

Pretty much all big spoilers has been given already here, if user read it He is alreaday spoiled about lot stuff

are doing this bitch?

go away you pedo

She's very cute, enough to make me want to watch her show.
Any good? I bet she's like 10 minutes on screen and never seen again.

Does she have a thing for the MC?

Fuck off, Kuroko.

she's the main character

Gypsy was better

Cute

Watch it with the Japanese Dub for best Tsundora

Canelo Alvarez cameo fucking WHEN

>mfw he's relentlessly bullied by the spirit of Gennady Golovkin

Why would you want that?

You know it

yeah

What did she mean by this?

>...samurai jack

>movie teodora
absolutely disgusting

Maybe. If she did, she gets cucked by a gypsy in the very first episode.

Literalmente quien?

>That face
I don't know why, but I love cuck queens

Why not both

Don't forget Xochitl

S-she'll be in season two, r-r-right?

>mfw she dosn't come back

fuck no
She was a mistake.

The whole movie series was a mistake, but the show still made something good out of it.

but she was replaced already

Well aware user. I was referring to the episode with Medusa. She was utterly unaffected by the spectral petrification because she was not a ghost.

Why though?

YES!!!

I keep forgetting how bad Teodora looks in the move series.

Thanks god the Netflix series reworked the character designs.

nah Xochitl kind of sucks, even the blue hair girl was a better character and companion than her.

Valentina best waifu of the bunch

forgot pic

Who? She cute.

then what the fuck am I?

Qt hispanic ghost girl from Legend Quest on Netflix

jokes on you I never read threads before replying.

but seriously thanks for the answers guys, I'll check it out.

>nobody has followed up on this

This

Has anyone heard anything on season 2's release date? Or did they just announce a new season, and nothing else so far?

there is already a drawing of that, but i don't care abou teo enough to save it.

Next year, no date yet

Sauce it

Why they like to make us suffer?

>subtle
Ehhhh I kinda had my suspicions when I saw her with a freaking phone in the first episode...

It' just one year user. I know you can wait.

Any drawfag requests?

With sexy results.

Teodora pulling her panties down

Teodora floating through the door of a men's locker room.

>mexican
>redhead

Thats not how it works.

hair
dye
seriously, look at her. there's even highlights

With actual feet. Not a footfag but the leg design choice from this show and the old LOSH cartoon always freaked me out

Rule 63 Leo cockteasing Teodoro and Marcelo

this but with Leo and Teodora

>Mexico is a nation of only brown indios or Caribean Negros.
The english wiki is beyond empty about all these stuff sadly but you can see the numbers and cities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_immigration_to_Mexico
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_irlandesa_en_México

Leo falling face first into Marcella's crotch, bonus points for Teo calling it just like one of her japanese animes

Samurai Teo