youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would a German know about Hitler?

You new here?

Why do these people breathe air they do not deserve?

That's why i shill for him. Fourth reich now

H e i l
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>Following a decade of social progress

Do liberals lie on purpose, or are they just completely retarded?

So glad we got an actual German to verify this for us

Nobody else has the expertise to truly understand the weight of the situation

>anti-capitalism
he is probably one of the biggest capitalists

>anti-semitism
wtf? doesn't he want strong relations with israel?

>hate against modernity
source?

>anti democracy
where? he is trying to get elected using the most natural right of his. does he steal votes, rig the election? no.

>obsession with the purity
no he just wants legal residents of USA to find jobs, not illegal ones.

>total war
he constantly wants to keep the peace with russia

Everyone here 'literally' wishes he was more like hitler you newfag shill retard

So basically he will send us into a golden age before every idiotic country in the world fights us for it?

You know who also breathed air?

Hitler

It's not that we don't want him to be Hitler. None of that is even slightly correct.

The only reason we're ok with a civic-nationalist cuck who wants the niggers and the jews to stay is because his foreign policy, his immigration policy, and his trade policy anti-establishment. That is to say anti-jew.

This makes him a lot more workable of a ZOG shill than Shillary is.

But make no misstake, we all know the man is a straight ZOG pro-israeli hawk. No Hitler by any means.

>literally

>implying this is a bad thing

kys bud

You can't go full Hitler kid, last time it didn't end well. So Trump will be part-Hitler.

You want reasons to why Trump is bad?

I can provide you with 562 reasons or you can look up that list through a simple Google search. Or would you prefer to review the list of 368 "fact checked" outright lies told by your demagogue during this election season? Or would you like the list of 678 irresponsible unprofessional insulting tweets he has sent during this election season. Perhaps a video of a sexual predator bragging about grabbing women by the pussy would interest you. Maybe you would like to listen to the interviews of the 13 women assaulted by your xenophobic leader. Perhaps you would like copies of the hundreds of lawsuits he is facing, to include the rape and battery of a 13 year old (He's scheduled to be in court on December 16th.) Perhaps you would like the "confirmed" record proving that his wife was an illegal immigrant, working illegally in the US during the 90s. Cast your vote for this human garbage. Our vote represents the essence of who we are as people, it is a reflection of the value system we embrace. It does not matter because you lost souls... you soulless humans are done this Tuesday.

why would I listen to a cuck?

Hysterical laughing is a sign for braindamage.

"Social progress" is code word for degeneracy and financial ruin. (Great depression)

LOOK, a RACIST HILLARY APPEARED
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
Also dont forget #Spiritcooking

How can those CTR Shills defend RITUAL CHILD ABUSE?!?
When they arent stupid satanists and/or degenerate kiddiefiddlers themselves, they are complicit in it anyway!

"THE DEVIL IS A BUNCH OF WEIRD RICH PEOPLE RAPING LITTLE KIDS, MAAN!"
Alex Jones 2016 -
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Anti-Capitalism

>Decade of social progress (Roaring 20s, Obama)

>AlfredoJQuackus

Uhhh

First they came for the Mexicans, and I did not speak out
Then they came for the Muslims, and I still did not
Finally, they came for me and I pulled out my MAGA hat, crisis averted.

to be perfectly honest it is a valid argument

the problem is that the left has called a lot of things "literally hitler" and at this point it's lost all meaning

the liberals did it to themselves

the xir who cried hitler

can you format this to make it readable?

They all have atoms that were in Hitler's body.
Really makes you think.

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

HEIL

And Hitler restored Germany, your point being?

The leftists in your country skewed history, child. Why not leave Sup Forums and return to whatever safe space you crawled out from and return in a decade when you matured.

to be hnoset.. tumrp lokos lkie he segatd tiss

I've been a leiflnog tumrp supteoprr eevr sncie he wnet dwon tohse esclaarots, but he's lokoing dpsearete and diong wevehatr he can to gain ationtentn. Very narciistssic. He lsot me.

>include the rape and battery of a 13 year old (He's scheduled to be in court on December 16th.)

thats dropped now

>literal interpretation

you must be a godtard here

>implying Hitler didn't want what was best for the German population

Script kiddie

Too bad Ryan has a Trump Card with the Trump University trial. He will impeach Trump and become "America's Hero" while Mike Puppet does his bidding.

All the rhetoric points apply to hilldawg

Trump is literally Hitler?

Wtf I love Trump now

this must be satirical

Donald Trump did not sell his office as Secretary of State. That is an action that should disqualify someone from being president. Please, tell me how "mean things" justifies eroding the rule of law.

>implying he was anything but a kike robber baron installed cock puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

>I can provide you with 562 reasons
Then do it, one at a time. I don't want to read through a disorganized wall of text.

a comparison to Hitler is fine, i mean, charismatic, nativism tendencies, and "othering" a lot, i guess. it is there a little. but the way leftists use the comparison, they mean his gonna genocide niggas and have racially strict viewpoints, you are fucking retarded

the reason he gains so much support is because is the only politician that clearly speaks to the idea that us, Americans and our values, are fundamentally different from others and its something to preserve

>anti-capitalism
real estate billionaire

>anti-semetism
and that's why the early voting from american jews living in israel had trump win

>wakes up at 6:42am local time to post on Sup Forums
Which is worse? A CTR flipping between Italian, Norwegian, and other European proxies, or an actual Italian guy posting on Sup Forums first thing in the morning.

>implying that voting for a literal murderer is worse than voting for the guy that hurts muh feelings
grow up you little cuck
you need to pull your head out of your ass. There will be a very loud pop when you do so, try not to shit yourself as a result of the noise, as I fear you may startle yourself and shit yourself

Came here to post exactly this. This list is retarded.

>things we only talk to white people about
niggers, science, maths, logic, philosophy...

you know -- the same stuff we avoid talking to burgers in general about

>1 post by this ID

1 POST BY THIS ID

STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHILL THREAD

I found this shit on plebbit and wanted to have a laugh with you

>96372233
>German word I don't know
Maybe, whatever.
>Anti democracy
If that was the case he wouldn't be standing for election...
>Racism, social darwinism
He has other races standing on his platform, never mind social darwinism which wouldn't even get near a democratic platform in this day and age.
>Reactionary, totalitariam social ideology
I wish. He has been cosying up to the gays, minorities, whatever, in a bid to gain votes. I don't even think that behind it all he has any intention of rounding them up.
>obsession with the purity of the people
He wants America to be for Americans. "America" is a wide church. If he straight out said America for whites then I would love it, but he hasn't. His America is most certainly multi racial, if not multicultural.
>Hate and violence against dissenters
It's easy to see which side this is coming from. Trump signs are routinely vandalised. Hillary signs largely stand.
>Anti capitalism
Anti globalism.
>Anti Semitism
>I wish. He has given his support to Israel.
>Hate against modernity
These days that is confused with the left's agenda.
>Total war
With whom?

Fuck it I can't be arsed to go further. It's all the generic half minded shite.

They lie often enough to believe it

Why does this makes me feel legitimately bad? Stop posting that pepe, it has repeatedly fucked with my head.

They're both rising to power by catering to a silent majority, and they both have ideas about how to fix the state of the world. Hitler failed, Trump might not if he gets a chance. Now stop perpetuating Godwin's law.

>I believe propaganda about muh feelings.
>I cite slander if not outright libel as fact.
>My opposition doesn't have a soul.
Quite interesting. Let me guess, you're one of the BA+ but under 35k/yr voting for HRC.

Hitler wanted to build new roads.

So does Trump!

To be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this. I've been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since she fell down that staircase, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me..

>Roaring 20's
The 20's weren't roaring in Germany retard

>Alfredo

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I just want to point out that when Hitler came to power, Germany did not have the most powerful military in the world.

>Obama
Implying any progress was made to the American Economy

>"Catering to the lowest common denomiator
Oh, so politics are only for the intellectual now, are they?

>Antisemitism
Oi fucking vey, he's written a book about how bad the jews are! Oh wait... Don't let the goyim know!

>Calls for revolution
So Bernie wasn't calling for a revolution?

>Disunity in the opposition
Not the rights fault that the left are fucking idiots and the right can unite relatively well with their differences.

>Anti-Capitalism
What the fuck.. This cunt is absolutely fucked in the head.

I'm so glad that there are Germans on Sup Forums. Otherwise, I would hate you all.

So many annoying, self-important millennial cunts who think that history they didn't even live through makes them the authority on the politics of foreign countries.

>roaring 20s, Obama
>mfw
Yeah....
OKAY!

Hitler was right though about almost everything.

>Implying any progress was made to the American Economy

What are you, 12? You realize when Obama came into office that we were on the verge of a Great Depression, right?

ha ha ctr so funny

wow it's fucking nothing

>Anti-Democracy
REPUBLICANZ ARE HITLER GUIZE
>Racism
"Needy Latinos"
>Hate and violence against dissenters
Like Hillary toward her husband's rape victims? And Christians?
>Anti-Capitalism
LOL FUCKING WHAT
>Anti-Semitism
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Hate against modernity
GUIZZZZZZZE REPUBLICANS = HITLEEEEER
>Total war
Like Hillary against Russia?

>Social progress (Obama)
TBHBHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>Offers reactionary backlash against said progress
Because Obamacare is fucking shit, you cunt
>Talks about economic problems caused by the others
Apparently this makes you Hitler
>Rallies up supporters against a perceived corrupt establishment
Except this time, they are corrupt
>Promises to fix everything
This makes you Hitler? Clutching at straws much?
>Brownshirts
KEK
>Disunity in the opposition
Oh, like every fucking election?
>Using terrorist attacks blah blah blah, done by them
If radical Islamic terrorists are coming into this country, I wouldn't fucking want them
>Calls for revolution
All revolutions are bad. t. German
>Cult of personality
I can call Hillary's fans a cult but I think a cult needs more than eight people

>His speeches try to cater to the lowest common denominator
"I decided that the South is the lowest common denominator"
>He repeats the same talking points over and over
This makes you Hitler apparently
>Us against them
It actually is.
>Reenforces fear
Justified
>Insinuates his followers are the real victims
When Hillary is paying people to do exactly that, it's not insinuated. It's fact.
>Has no problem whatsoever with lying
OH MY GOD IMPOSSIBLE! A POLITICIAN IS A L-L-LIAR!??? HILLARY SURELY NEVER LIED RIGHT?!!