>Focuses too much on shitty characters like Webby and Lena
>Characters talk too fast and have annoying voices
>Their mouths never sync to what they're saying and it's irritating as fuck
>Jokes all suck and are shitty
>Storyboarded horribly
>Donald wears no pants yet lacks any visible genitalia

How did they fuck up this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanninjax.tumblr.com/post/166792048667/some-of-my-shots-from-the-infernal-internship-of
tannertrue.tumblr.com/post/166787937462/here-are-some-of-my-panels-from-the-infernal
tannertrue.tumblr.com/post/166013618082/some-panels-from-my-storyboards-from-the-great
americanninjax.tumblr.com/post/165730376432/some-shots-i-still-dig-from-this-past-weekends
jreicher.tumblr.com/post/165832274646/i-got-to-board-some-fun-donald-scenes-in
danaterrace.tumblr.com/post/166327106070/hey-friends-i-always-try-to-make-little-doodles
youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly what the fuck were you expecting?

It's 2017, if we can't show a damn duck dick yet then what are we even doing

>lacks any visible genitalia
They're ducks. They have cloaca. It's pretty correct that it wouldn't be visible. If you've ever seen a duck just walking around not mating and you could see genitals, there was something wrong with it.

If you really need drill dicks so bad why don't you just watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, dude

>Storyboarded horribly
I dunno, all the boards that have been posted look pretty great
americanninjax.tumblr.com/post/166792048667/some-of-my-shots-from-the-infernal-internship-of
tannertrue.tumblr.com/post/166787937462/here-are-some-of-my-panels-from-the-infernal
tannertrue.tumblr.com/post/166013618082/some-panels-from-my-storyboards-from-the-great
americanninjax.tumblr.com/post/165730376432/some-shots-i-still-dig-from-this-past-weekends
jreicher.tumblr.com/post/165832274646/i-got-to-board-some-fun-donald-scenes-in
danaterrace.tumblr.com/post/166327106070/hey-friends-i-always-try-to-make-little-doodles

The Donald ones in the second to last link look pretty amazing actually.

What's the deal with Donald's VA? Donalds in the past have not typically been quite this incomprehensible, and the lines he says are actually usually relevant to the plot, so why do they let the actor make the voice sound so garbled?

I think the main issue is that no one else has that weird duck-sounding voice, so it's harder to catch what he's saying.

Donald > Scrooge

I wished Jason released more of his boards, He's actually putting his past experience boarding for Uncle Grandpa to good use

Same guy its always been, and its not hard at all to tell what he says

They didn't, your just an idiot who wanted Scrooge and Donald power hour but it was never going to be that. Go read the comics if you want the kids to just be bit flat characters

Tony Anselmo's a god.

>They're ducks. They have cloaca
>He doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY

Well, suddenly Donald's temper makes more sense.

Seen it before, will see again.

Board complains about nothing because something is new and popular.

You'll have a tough time enjoying a reboot if your standards are this high user, plus the only other western reboots out are complete fucking trash or just underwhelming.

And I didn't need to know.

did you really have to ask

Meh, I enjoy it, Much like Villainous and like stated its new and popular so people have to hate meme it.

Wtf OP keks.

They're flat characters now.

Not OP but that's kinda the thing, my expectations for things are never high and I'm still disappointed by this reboot. It just feels too generic.

Fuck off, Famicom.

This show is more generic and boring that We Bare Bears and is so by-the-book it doesn't even feel like Ducktales anymore. It feels like a watered down Gravity Falls that was made by robots.

>>Scrooge is barely in it
>>Focuses too much on shitty characters like Webby and Lena
>>Jokes all suck and are shitty

This is how I feel about pretty much every Disney comic that comes out of Europe. Just switch in the relevant character names.

You do are right that there is too much Webby and not enough Scrooge.

They've gotten kinda lackluster. They're dishing them out monthly, I think but I stopped reading them a few years back because I just hated the stories that were coming out. A lot of focus on bs characters and whosits, and I especially hated anything that was a Mickey Mouse solo story because of how much of a massive Mary Sue he is.

Yes it is. I watched the old ducktales episodes he was in just to make sure, and I could understand what he was saying in them better than in the reboot.

God was drunk when he made the duck

You used the cheapest bait to grab the most fish. You must feel pretty proud of yourself.

Why did you reply to this thread if you KNEW it was bait?

>Scrooge is barely in it
Okay?
>Focuses too much on shitty characters like Webby and Lena
Yeah they are shitty characters and Webby is overused to progress stories.
>Characters talk too fast and have annoying voices
You're a retard that can't keep up with a kid's show.
>Jokes all suck and are shitty
Nope.
>Storyboarded horribly
Pfffft.
This post could work as bait if you weren't making the same complaints as most people on this board. Really, really shitty bait. But you are so it's not even that. Enjoy the (You).

Your arguments are flat

Flat out truth that is.

Tried watching a few episodes; lost interest. The girl duck’s voice is annoying

Huey, Duey, and Louie have blockheads. I don't like that and I think Dan Rosa would spit on them and Carl Barks would kick the crap out of Dr. Who just for! Uncle Scrooge is what it's all about, why bother if he isn' t about. I'm disappointed. No dime!

I really am disappointed, I love the Ducks and am saddened.

I get you but the hilarious thing is this is the same VA Donald Duck were decades and that when Donald was first introduced, he was so hard to understand that there was a whole classic theatrical short that had Donald buying voice pills so people could understand him. I think the issue is he had maybe one line in the Little Red Hen which he was created for so the voice didn't matter, then in his shorts they were mostly sight gags and you again didn't need to understand him, then he wasn't really in old Ducktales, now suddenly this nearly a century old thing is a problem. We and others we know solve it by using subtitles/cc.

>Dat Goldie and Klondike arc.
>Dat ending.