So I had a random discussion with friends and wanted to see if anyone wanted to weigh in on this

So I had a random discussion with friends and wanted to see if anyone wanted to weigh in on this.
So back in '09 everyone made a huge deal about Dr. Manhattan showing his dick in the movie, whereas is no big deal in the comic. The part that always confused me is how everyone was all freaking out about his 'massive blue dick.' Everytime I've watched the movie its never seemed to really be all that massive, and didnt know if anyone else had any opinions on the matter.

Pic Related

Its harder to avoid it when its in motion but a still image is easy.
Also it shows up more in the movie than in the comic.

No, it's classically understated
It's just a joke people repeat without really thinking about it

Is it weird how i never noticed his dick until my 4th viewing

Its like bitching about the Statue of David, only morons care.

the real question is, why is he circumcised?

His dick being massive is an illusion, it's just that he's so powerful that it makes it seem like his dick is huge.

I get it, I frankly don't care about the full nudity, cause that's a part of his character so thats fine with me. I just was always confused cause people I've talked about Watchmen with were like "he had a big horse cock" and I'm like..um, no he really didn't.

Because he's the physical incarnation of perfection.

My dick is bigger than that.

David was a grower, not a shower.

which is funny cause Moore and Gibbons gave him just a regular one in the comics to sybolize him impotence to change the world as it was, even though he was ultimately all powerful, essentially a diety

right there with you, hence why I was so confused.

I'm more worried about the balls being almost impossible to see in the movie.

>physical incarnation of perfection
>circumcised
pick one

ha, im sure that was the radiation hahaha!

>essentially a diety
>diety
You mean Deity?

This is gonna sound weird
But
Is that the actor's actual dick or was it added on post?

yup. my bad. wanted to comment quickly, spelling error all on me

Asking the real questions

from what I understand it's from post. Since Billy Cudrup wore a mo-cap suit during filming

Don't start this stupid fucking shit

thank you for saying it

>falling for the bait this hard

>everyone made a huge deal about Dr. Manhattan showing his dick in the movie

Seriously, media outlets went insane.

Never erect though.

even when hes supposed to be having sexy time with Silk Spectre...that always confused me

MY DICK CAN WALK RIGHT THROUGH THE DOOR!

Osterman can't really experience sexual pleasure anymore because to him its a primitive release of endorphins and a pointless exercise. When hes fucking Specter, its really just him going through the motions, and magically making his dick hard for her pleasure. So in short, Dr Manhattan is the god of faking it

kill yourslef

chill out man.

Americans are afraid of nudity, it is against their puritanism nature.

just years of retardation user, move on.

Ha, I am American, but as an artist, nudity doesn't bother me. Male or female, no big deal, as long as it serves the story

I'm surrounded by newfags.

Damn his dick is bigger than mine

I literally didn't even notice his dick the first time I watched the movie. Might be because I wasn't looking for it.

As an American of a puritan nature I would kindly ask you to delete that post if you will, thanks

nope. been here for years. stop assuming.

Puritans loved sex, they just thought it should stay in the bedroom because when you do it in public it turns women into feminists.

Spoken like a true newfag.

This
He is larger than life, and so is his limp blue penis