Voltron Legendary Defender-

Voltron Legendary Defender-
Anyone want to summarize what we learned about him from Shada's interview?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/268571/voltrons-lance-on-family-allura-keith-and-milkshakes
hypable.com/voltron-season-4-exclusive-interview-lauren-joaquim/amp/
twitter.com/wacom/status/924414562618576896
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's in love with Allura and would fuck a sufficiently attractive noodle girl.

He's still not a homo.
He's still after Allura's hole.
He's still worst boy.

Zeith is love.
Zeith is life.

I want Lance to finally get a space gf, any space gf would do, even a villainess. Take Romelle away from Shiro, or Merla, or Dorma, or even no especially, Pidge, just give the man a gf.

he's a wannabe lothario still after Allura, but would go after any qt3.14 alien girl.

He thinks Matt is suave and cool.

He's not wrong.

There are too many contenders for the Allurabowl right now.

Truly the best boy. I want to see Matt cuck Lance.

Confirmed bisexual. Anti-Klancers on suicide watch.

Link?

That he's heterosexual

All but confirmed that Allura's the girl he's going to genuinely fall in love with that causes him to stop flirting around so much, even though he still has no chance.

He's attracted to Allura and thinks he has a chance with her but he will still hit on any girl he sees. So this isn't anything new.

Sounds like they're setting this up for Lance to be rejected.

>Flirts with anything female on two legs but Pidge
Confirmed for shit taste, truly worst boy.

I want to see Lance fuck Matt's sister in exchange.

I was actually implying Matt would cuck Lance by getting with Pidge.

denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/268571/voltrons-lance-on-family-allura-keith-and-milkshakes

user, that's incest!

Maybe after she hits her growth spurt, things will change.

I think it's more likely he comes to terms with the fact she's not remotely interested in him that way and he manages to move on instead, or even that he's gearing up to do a real confession and realizes she has feelings for someone else before he can spring it on her. Lance gets rejected all the time so either of those seems a more likely direction for his character growth.

>What was Lance’s mindset when he saw Matt flirting with Allura?

>Lance is probably the jealous type. I think Lance in the back of head still thinks he has a shot with her and would probably like that to be a relationship. He sees this other guy coming in and being all suave and cool, so there’s an element of that jealous aspect for sure. He likes being the center of attention.

Lance just can't compete

>Dorma
Who?

I mean I did figure this rejection would go into his development. Life is full of disappointments after all.

A qt Drule girl from Vehicle Voltron.

Commander Hazar's qt sister

>I think Lance in the back of head still thinks he has a shot with her and would probably like that to be a relationship.
Sounds like Allurance is dead. Who will Lance end up with instead? Or will he be a forever alone kissless virgin?

Pidge, nigga.

A "friendly" villainess.

A big part of Lance's arc so far has been him learning to put aside his own desires for the greater good and for the people he cares about, so from that perspective I can see him realizing that a romantic relationship between them is just not in the cards and dropping it.

>Take Romelle away from Shiro
You can't stop HONK HONK from happening.

Thanks user!

>Or will he be a forever alone kissless virgin?
Yes. Lance is an incel.

>settling for worst Matt

Pidge. Sure, she's out of his league too but he doesn't realize it.

Fuck off, fujo. Matt is going to waifu Merla.

yes please.
VillainessxHero is the best

Chads and Stacys belong together, you can't stop nature.

Merla is a Stacy, you silly nilly.

Will Zarkon face a revolt from one or more of his generals now that he's lost a third of the empire? That'd be a decent way to bring Commander Hazar and Dorma into the series.

I mean look where Throk brought us: nowhere.

My man

exquisite taste friends.

Lotllura!

Lance is going on 007 mission next season so maybe he can woo an evil girl for intel.

Is this the 2017 version of a beautiful moment?

She loves how Lotor's face looks like a cow.

Lance's brain shuts down when a girl even pretends to be receptive to his flirting, he ain't nowhere near that level.

You da best

>Keith looks great
>Lance's worst qualities all accentuated
Why are Steve and Eugene so based?

hypable.com/voltron-season-4-exclusive-interview-lauren-joaquim/amp/

Because they both know that Keith is best boy.

>But yeah, I think that single ramification of Keith’s internal clash of cultures is going to be the interesting thing to let play out over the course of the next portion of the story.
So someone's going to call him out on the sudoku? Please let it be Allura.

>They’ve still got to find their Dad.
Sam's going to be dead, isn't he?

>I think it’s something that he doesn’t focus on a lot, because it’s not his passion
So Hunk is all food now, thanks Lauren.

>That’s one of the things that excited us most about a character like Lotor. There is an element to him that is extremely relatable.
Pray tell what, guys?

>There are definitely views that he has that our characters would, and could, possibly agree with and, of course, views that they’d be like ‘absolutely not.’ The fun is seeing how that pans out and do they work together well? Or ultimately are they not able to meld.

I want to know if Shiro would agree with any of Lotor's hairbrained ideas. Ultimately for me I don't want Keith to fall for his rhetoric. I'm tired of seeing this guy be played as "the one always in the wrong."

If Pance happens I just hope it's not Lance pulling a Cordelia from FE:A and "settling" once he realizes Allura is unattainable. Because Pidge deserves better than to be treated as a rebound girl.

That would be shitty as hell for them to play her as the rebound girl. I really hope they don't do that to Pidge. If they do become an item, I want it to be done in such a way that it looks like a "well since Pidge is available..."

Where did you get this one? I don't see it on steve's twitter

Here: twitter.com/wacom/status/924414562618576896 Eugene retweeted it but then he deleted the retweet for some reason.

Who drew which side?
>Where is Shiro? I don't know
Kek

I don't care for Pance but at this point I'll take anything to sink the lancefag fujoshit's dreams.

All in due time.

Pidge deserves better than Lance period

>twitter.com/wacom/status/924414562618576896
Awwe, Steve. He hasn't drawn Keith in so long kek. He still looks good though, Steve needs not to worry about ever forgetting how to draw Keith.
Steve drew his waifu, Eugene drew Lance.

what if my fujoshit dream is for Allura to stuff Lance full of eggs with her ovipositor

Honestly I could do with less homo shit in general.
I think this is the straightest thread I have seen up untill now.

They've already mentioned a couple of times that "it's not that kind of show" in regards to Sam being found dead.

So he'll most likely be alive. and come back looking like this

It's long over due for a lance hate thread. Say something mean about him or his fans

Prekerberos confirmed.

The shirofags must be sleeping.

Yeah, we still don't know which season unfortunately. It could be in the second to last final season, or it could be in the next season.

His fans have phimosis.

They're probably going to put it in a book or prequel comic.

Thanks, user!

>Ups the straight by 150%

Lance is best boy. Lance will kill all the Galra, defeat the evil quintessence, and win the reverse trap, the princess, the mermaid, and the rock girl. He will become the true legendary defender.

You've activated my trap card user.

what did they mean by this

>the rock girl
Fuck you! You are not Hunk's true friend!

Sauce

I thought I told you to stop trying to get yourself banned yesterday IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK

food dispensers don't have friends

Reminder that Lance is the most aggressively heterosexual character in the show.

Lance will become the ultimate Chad and save the day in the finale. Hunk cries and farts while eating chips in the background

Just report me already.

Why would I do that when I also want to get banned from this site

>the official Wacom Twitter posted this
Why these two in particular?

I unironically jerked it to this when it was first posted just so you are aware

Chad Sam and Chad Matt. How can other families even compete?

Lance's pubes, while expertly kept, are kind of thin and unimpressive.

They were guest speakers at the conference. Wacom contacted them if they could speak at their auditorium, and Steve and Eugene said si.

They already faked Matt's death so whatever happens to Sam he's either going to be rescued cleanly or just straight up die, no fake out.

just because it rustles my autism I made a better version of this pic

70% chance of heroic sacrifice, or at the very least an attempt at one

Shiro will be happy.

> no fujoshishit posts

Where are Shirofags?

Thanks user.

This isn't a game of Bloody Mary or Beetlejuice. Fuck off.

Kallurafags are my weakness.

Shut up, Keith.