WELL HELLO THERE LITTLE BOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rfHoFU_AUs
youtube.com/watch?v=DC6UtsPa13o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwiTPOzPJu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ShMajikZ8wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RAGGLE FRAGGLE

How long does it take to google the fucking quote and make sure you get it right?

this song is GOAT

And what's the correct quote, user? Please, do tell me.

I raise you this song
youtube.com/watch?v=0rfHoFU_AUs

youtube.com/watch?v=DC6UtsPa13o

Sounds like he got it right, user

i've listened to this song every day since october started and i still can't get enough of it

I'M THE OVERLORD OF THE UNDERWORLD
'CAUSE I HOLD HORROR'S HAND

NECROBUMP

kinda funny. for me it's the opposite

Oh shit, is this a Voltaire thread?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwiTPOzPJu4

Fuck off, Shuma-Gorath.

>You will never feel the brain eating meteor caress your brain and spend the rest of your live in loving servitude to him

I'd serve Mandy

lets assume you need an iq over 100 to get eaten by him. would he eat you?

He'd eat all the Rick and Morty fans and then die of cancer, a total win for everybody.

so how did everyone get their brains back after this episode

I miss Voltaire, especially love his Cowboy themed album

O-of course.

FEAR AND ANGUISH REIGN
EVER SINCE THEY CAME
WE USED TO WALK THE STREETS OF TOWN
NOW WE KNOW WE'LL NEVER DO AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=ShMajikZ8wM

> miss Voltaire
But he just released an album, user, and he's still touring. Hell, he even has the youtube show.

Not if I drink this ladt beer.

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy episode 'Little Rock of Horrors' is quite morbid when you think about it. It’s an episode in which mass murder takes place. Men, women and children are literally killed on screen.

The meteor in Little Rock of Horrors eats brains. Throughout the episode the Billy leads the unfortunate citizens of Endsville to the meteor who then sucks their brains out, digests them and grows larger. The victims of the meteor have their eyes turn green and they become mindless zombies, oblivious to the slaughter around them.

As far as neuroscience in concerned, consciousness is the product of a living brain. ‘You’ as a conscious entity with awareness and sense of self is contained in the fleshy grey matter in your skull. Damaging your brain via physical or chemical means impairs your brain function and greatly affects your consciousness. Destroy your brain and ‘you’ are destroyed as well.

The meteor does not harm the body of its victims, but it does kill them. When it eats the brain of its victim it destroys the brain and thus kills its victim. Everyone who has their brain sucked out in the episode is dead and becomes a marionette copse that dances along to the carnage.