RUSSIAN HACK CHANGED AMERICAN TIME BY AN HOUR!

The Russians used a massive cyber attack against the United States to change the time on most of our computers and mobile devices by an hour! What are they planning? BE READY, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN NOW!!!

Check your computers... it was just 1:59 and then suddenly it went back to 1:00. The Russians are planning something very sinister.

How will this hack effect the election between Trump and Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The NSA will defend us. My time changed too! Watch your back user.

It happened all over the United States. Our government warned that they are ready to launch a massive cyber attack against Russia including their power grid and other vital systems if they need to.

This could lead to war!

This is unacceptable. They are pushing over the edge towards the nuclear option.

Think about how sophisticated this cyber attack so considering it changed the time on literally billions of devices! The Russians could have something insane up their sleeves.

I want to know what the change in time means though. Are they trying to create confusion? I mean, it could be anything. Ideas?

How do we prepare ourselves? This is really angering.

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

this is only the beginning, you pidors better brace yourself

The Russians (i.e Putin) give orders to Trump and they used Trump as an infiltration point to spread the exploit across American devices nationwide. Trump definitely staged this.

NOT PASTA.

turn it back Jewtin

what did KEK mean by this?

America BTFO?

Fun fact, I didn't even notice this happened,.

Fug

Time went from 1:59 to 1:00. I'm dead now.
Thanks Kremlin.

Holy shit guys

MINE CHANGED TOO

>1 post by this ID
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT?

Are we under Russian time now? What'll will happen to us?

did the nukes finally hit us? were we all transported to a different timeline again?

If the Russians were able to change your time (along with most other devices in America) that means our systems were compromised right? Doesn't that mean they can probably exploit our systems in other ways? Are we all backdoored? Should I turn my computer off?

FUCK, THE RUSSIANS ARE NOW AN HOUR AHEAD
THAT MEANS THEY'LL BE ABLE TO LAUNCH SO MANY NUKES
AND OUR RESPONSE TIME WILL BE SIXTY FOUR MINUTES
TOO LATE TO RETALIATE

>what is daylight time saving

The Russians found a simple way to avoid mutually ensured destruction... just hack our time and launch the nukes. We die, they live. Simple but genius.

There is only one hope for us now.

We must turn to the the only man that has the skills to counter hack the Russians.

Wait did something actually happen? I thought it was just Sup Forums memeing about day light savings or something

Russians confirmed for stealing daylight.
Question is, what are they using it for?

>tfw an aussie gets out-memed by an amerilard

Hey, no bullshit, but last weekend the clock on my phone was turned back an hour. It fixed when I reset it though..

prevent us from uncovering their darkness

twas merely a ruse

>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.

We need to get Baron to NSA headquarters in Virginia asap. Tweet Trump NOW! Get the word out. Seriously.

THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG!

Fuck, and I was like, "Wow dudeweed, I only smoked that joint an hour ago? It's too soon to smoke again."

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

THOSE BASTARDS

Melt snow?

>mfw Baron has been practicing computers since he was in Trump's ballsack
WE NEED THE BEST AND THE BRIGHTEST

Obvious shill is obvious

Stop replying

Are you suka blyat' stupid? We blyat' used our time travel machine to test new tsar-nukes on you. You kurwas just died one hour ago and then we returned everything back in time. Suka blyat'.

This is exactly what the Russians want... smoke weed and be unable to react swiftly to the happening. No one cares about leafs though but don't be too stoned to avoid fallout drifts.

I was born in the USSR though. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

>WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
That you should kys

They can't keep getting away with this shit.

I was going to vote for Trump because I'm fairly racist. But this changes everything guys. The vast right wing conspiracy of Russians cannot be allowed to continue manipulating our society.

Fug :D

Arizona reporting in. Russia can't fuck with our firewall, come here if you need safty.

YOU FOOL! Trump is a time traveler. He had to correct our timeline.

Is this hack in stages because my time is still the same on the west coast?

Our scientists can slightly alter Earth's orbit at night and all your country will be underwater

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

COMRADE KEK SPEAKS

Suka blyat back at ya

Get out.

Yes, it's totally made up. In fact, there is no such thing as "Russians".