Endgame

Endgame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UJX1fwonQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Ending

Why do fans always give characters daughters but never sons?

Adults who watch children's cartoons tend to be pedophiles for little girls

they may be pedos, but they aint GAY

Because it (sort of) implies that the characters have more compassion

I can dig it.
But where's her massive breasts?

This, Pacifica is Damn flat

endgame

>she doesnt share any features with dipper

KEKED

>tfw Pacifica only had breasts in her first appearance
>tfw busty Pacifica was just the fans latching onto that first appearance and going nuts with it
>tfw she'll probably end up with moderately sized breasts at most

Wait a minute user, the girl and the "father" dont share any racial characteristics...KEKED

>dark brown hair + blonde hair = light brown hair

That's not how genetics works.

She has his eyebags.

Have some Wendip spawn

Can someone prove that she had breasts and then didn't?

>grown up Dipper looks like Alex the hacklet
he truly is his self insert isnt he?

>one daughter
>not fraternal triplets

What do you think about this user?

>Endgame
Maybe in an ideal timeline, but that timeline is not this one.

Marcie is hella gay and not even a character anymore. As much as I would love it, it's not happening.

But it can be this timeline, you just have to save her

user, the path required to make this vision manifest well would have had to have started in season 1 or 2. We are fast point the point of no return. I am just wishing for the end so that we may be done with all of this.

Truth here

>Colour hair is a mix between father's hair and mother's har
That's not how genetic works

fucking kek

with this.... we can acheive S T E I N S G A T E

>the artist gave the child a brain dead expression
Perfect

Endgame

>it looks like Mabel
What the fuck
That would be disturbing

Wait does this imply he had a kid with Phebe?

I mean, it kinda is. Primary hair color is strictly dominant/recessive, but shading/blending is usually a first-order effect that combines traits of both parents.

A blonde-haired and red-haired couple might have a kid with blonde hair, but it's more likely to be strawberry blonde than straight blonde. A red-haired and brown-haired couple might have a kid with reddish hair, but it's more likely to be auburn or copper shaded.

I tried to figure it out and the best I can figure is they miscolored the son as a baby. Or maybe he didn't go full demidemon until later.

The artist had a whole story that actually wasn't too bad, but, long story short, the first kid is FP's but she is fire and it is not so of course it doesn't work out(I have no idea how Finn and FP fucked, nor how Finn's dick survived to have more kids) and the kid gets vamp'd

Fin probably wrapped his dick in foil
I will never not be pissed that Cinnamon was walking around in Flame shield.

This. Mendelian genetics are fabulous for introducing newcomers to the concept of inheritance, but they leave much to be desired when it comes to genetics. This isn't too surprising, since Mendel could only guess at the mechanism by which inheritance was carried out, he didn't know anything about DNA. Turns out inheritance is actually far more complicated than simple Dominant and Recessive.

It's an edit

Lolis > shotas. Everyone knows that unless you are gay.

> No twins
> Calling this an endgame

user, you had ONE JOB...

Endgame

they were stillborn

It's not enough to say they were still born if we don't actually get to see them. It's like saying Wendy and Pacifica tag-team Dipper every weekend yet we don't get to watch.

Endgame (I wish it was)

You already know the answer.

Have this shitty edit in the meantime I look for tutorials.

>adult Dipper art
>he has Alex Hirsch's douchey goatee
Every time.

Damn, I wish you fucking cowtit-fags would die in a fire. That shit is disgusting.

Now THERE'S the true endgame.

haha

>adult dipper looks like alex hirch

bravo. spectacular.

>Dipper is canonically a Jew according to his (Jewish) creator and everyone else who worked on the show
>kid doesn't look Jewish

So first Jews kill Jesus, then they cause the apocalypse?

>kid doesn't look Jewish
A kid whose mother is not ethnically jewish is not considered a jew even if they converted.

Incestual dickings

Dipper also sounds 30 and is the size of a 5 year old at 12.

>implying Pacifica is a natural blomd

Is this even realistic? Do rich girls even go for normal guys? This is a question that has nagged me since I been reading Archie comics since I was a kid. What does veronica see in Archie? Wouldn't she want to date someone who is also rich?

Generally no, they have a going to try and get daddy angry but then they get bored and marry someone roughly thier social status.

It's more realistic than dating 15yo girl when you are 12.

So my romantic fantasies of a rich qt and a lower class dude meeting, befriending, and learning from each other and ultimately falling in love with each other in a sort of opposites attract sort of way are bogus?

Fugggg I don't want this disappointing feel.

It sometimes happens, depends on how rich you're talking. Local doctor rich, sure; multinational plutocrat, no.

Another fantasy that never happens is the whole Princess and the Pauper trope. The closest reality has ever hit that is when a member (male) of nobility marries the daughter of wealthy merchants, and usually that is seen as controversial.

Dont Gender Identify people you dont know ass whole, their child could be one of myhundreds of genders

Kill your family and live in misery

Cute

Endgame

youtube.com/watch?v=8UJX1fwonQc

Fans are typically beta males, and it's been shown from sociological studies that men on the lower part of the socio-economic ladder typically prefer to have daughters over sons.

Real endgame

>implying it won't be both
You are like a little baby

bad endgame

What the fuck is up with Pacifica's chin? Why does Dipper look like Alex Hirsch?

>not even a character anymore
>hurr durr every character I stop liking stops being a character suddenly
Amazing

u r dum

She's barely in the show anymore. It has nothing to do with her being a faggot such as yourself.

Derpy?

>multiplied by however many people are in your group
Couldn't she have just said "per person"

These are autists drawing out their sexual fantasies. The language is going to reflect that.

>Allowing someone with a fucked up childhood like Pacifica's to even think about having and raising children.
Just...

In the "Carpet Diem" episode, when Dipper won the key, he, swapped as Mabel, kicked his leg up like a girl, and, when he was chasing Mabel, swapped as Dipper, he called her "Dipper". Was he starting to becomes Mabel?

>pic

Is it pairing with that girl with glasses.

>Polyamory or incestuous cuckoldry
Yup, smells like Heresy.

She's cameod in a bunch on S9 episodes, had one episode of her own and is going to have at least one more.

Truest endgame

He doesn't want to keep bloodlines and hearts pure

They want the child to look like the waifu, so you have a waifu and daughteru

isn't polyle one of those Scandinavian artists or other ESL countries

Why does she look so plain?

My dad had black hair and my mom brown. Mine started out blonde as shit, it dulled over time until now, where it's like the color of dirty dishwater. Same with my oldest sister, except hers is Crayola brown.

Where's all the Pinecest offspring art?

>Where's all the Pinecest offspring art?
Dead and stillborn due to genetic defects?

It's just meme.

They're going to keep Elsa single to keep the "omg she's totally a lesbian" people to keep watching.

;_;

> single = gay
Nice try, /soc/

Studies show people end up with others their same social status and occupation so no. It's not even common the other way around anymore. Well, it was actually never common for a rich guy to marry a girl from a poor family, but while a doctor might marry a secretary from a well-off family since that's all rich girls could be, now a doctor marries another doctor. Rich girls marry rich boys.

OT3?

The REAL endgame.