Explain Christianity to a Jew

Explain Christianity to a Jew

>Why do people believe Christ was the messiah and not just a cult leader?
>What are all of those denominations?
>What's the difference between Catholic and Protestant?
>What's the difference between Orthodox and Catholic?
>What do Christians, normies no you guys, think of Jews?
>Are there any two denominations in particular that dislike each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9zOYB8kpHk
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=NKJV
youtube.com/watch?v=DSXKfrnbRbo
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-041-the-passover?lang=eng
lds.org/ensign/1994/01/passover-was-it-symbolic-of-his-coming?lang=eng
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
youtube.com/watch?v=1sOXVt2guro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of neo evangelicals worship Jew's for some reason, while conservative Catholics and Orthodox tend to be suspicious of you guys considering you killed Christ and have a history of kidnapping Christian children and draining their blood for satanic rituals

Catholic here. Orthodox are brothers and I want to see our churches united again. I'm particularly fond of Protestants as I consider them heretics and in theological error in abundance. My Church has always held that Jews are brothers, regardless I'm still really wary of your kind.

The Jewish god is not the Creator, he is the Demiurge.

He is said to be the creator of mankind and yes its true that because of him we are here. But he didnt create us.

We are from the Creator of the Universe, the Creator of All that is.

The Chief Archon cannot create, he can only manipulate.

You are following El, known to gnostics as Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth. The Blind Ignorant and Jealous god.

You call him Lord. Well an Archon means a Lord or Ruler.

Jesus is not the son of the Demiurge, he is the Son of the Father of the Universe.

Jews are waiting for their Messiah they call Yahshua, it means Yah is Savior.

Yah is the son of the Demiurge.

The Demiurge is seen as Saturn the old father god and his son is Jupiter.

You call him Yahweh / Zeus or Enlil.

Why is it that I've never heard this explanation before?

Can you explain the main differences between Orthodox and Catholic?

Because Gnostics were hunted down and killed in an Inquisition to silence them.

Who are the Gnostics and why were they silenced? Who's agenda?

Faith, among other things. Just like Jews believe all their beliefs.

Protestantism. Tons of churches, groups, cults...

Catholics have the Roman Church and some smaller Eastern Catholic Churches like the Copts or Byzantines. Basically they believe the same things but they have their own Rites, traditions, and cultures.

Orthodox consist of churches set up around an ethnic group, example: Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, et cetera. They are collectively the Eastern Orthodox church and they are all in communion through Patriarchates.

Protestants believe the tenets brought forth by Protestantism. Luther, Zwingli, Calvin, et cetera. Basically they believe a bunch of different stuff but they LOVE to banner under the Protestant label.

Almost no difference.

Christians see Jews in an overwhelmingly positive way. Protestant churches tend to be Zionists, and don't care to convert Jews (for the most part).

Catholics and Orthodox want Jews to convert, you see this message a lot in Catholic and Orthodox liturgy (Latin Mass has a line asking God to remove the Jews' veil so they may be saved; don't know an exact instance in Orthodoxy but they do as well).

Protestants really hate Catholics, and for the most part ignore Orthodox as if they didn't exist. I also think that Orthodox see Catholics in a negative light.

Hope this explains, let me know if you have any other questions.

Why do you fucking kikes think that Israel is the suffering messiah when you fucking retards took the old testament literally for hundreds of years

The Lords of the Garden didnt want us to have longevity.

We have the potential to live much longer then the ~ 120 year limit we have now.

We could live to be thousands of years old.

The Archons / Anunna gods ate a Food and drank and Elixir that gave them longevity.

At the Last Supper Jesus tried to show us the Grail which is this Eucharist and followers of the old gods Crucified him because they knew the gods didnt want us to have it.

don't bother, it's all literally nothing, just spooks and muh feelings

>Jew
>not a subhuman
Choose one

youtube.com/watch?v=h9zOYB8kpHk

Very informative, thanks

dubs of truth

Jesus is seen as an Emissary from the Creator of All.

Like Galzu.

You probably dont know who Galzu is, but he saved us from Yahweh and the Flood of the Deluge.

He came to Enki in a dream vision and had him tell his son Noah to build an Ark to save a remnant of humans from the Flood.

Galzu came to guide the destiny of Humanity and the Anunna gods said that he was send from the Creator of All.

Enki was Adonai, its a name for one of the Lords / Rulers.

He was one of the Lords of the Garden.

Explaining Jesus Christ to a Jew would be like describing colors to a person that was born blind.

This is really interesting stuff
Where can I learn more?

Read the new testament or at least the first four books of the bible. That is the best way to even begin to understand your questions

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=NKJV

:/

I'm not a religious Jew, and never learned much about it, you may as well call me an atheist, I just know very little about christianity.

The Jews have their own Tradition and their own idea of who the Messiah is.

They will openly tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah. Because they are waiting for Yahshua.

Yah or Iao is the son of El or Anu.

He is the brother of Ea Enki

We are dealing with the Archons who have many names and many titles from all the cultures.

They were also linked to the 7 Heavenly Spheres.

Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune ect.

This is a good Intro to Gnosticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSXKfrnbRbo

Then after that you should look into the Nag Hammadi text that were discovered.

I recommend the Secret book of John, the Reality of the Rulers and On the Origin of the World.

gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

And also alot of really Important stuff is in the Lost Book of Enki. Which is a Sumerian text.

The devil is in your genes, if you truly want to learn about Christ, read the entire New Testament, that is if your father will let you do it.

Know that the Gnostics are accursed because of their heresy.
10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you Deuteronom 18:12 kjv

>Catholic
>Literally prays to Mary and saints
>Calling others heretics

You disgust me. Orthodox embrace other Christians, you do not.

Go kiss some nigger feet and perform your satanic rites.

Christ would rebuke you, you abomination. How dare you call yourself a Christian?

yet, it is kind of persistent, do you know why?

As a Jew, why do you celebrate Passover?
How did ancient Jews celebrate Passover?
What's the one unblemished Human?

There's your answer..

My family would never shame me for reading such an extensive and influential work.

I try to think that I'm not devilish, but just raised a certain way.

>My Demiurge meme philosophy

Jesus asserts anyone not born again from his spirit is apart of the kingdom of the devil and the devil is his father.

>Why do you?
Because it's a holiday I've always celebrated, somewhat. It's really just another excuse to have a family meal which is one of the best human experiences.
>How did ancient Jews celebrate Passover?
I'm really not sure dude, I'm not well versed in religious studies, even Jewish studies.
>What's the one unblemished Human?
Ivanka Trump?

Read it, and then you will understand what I told you.

I thought Christianity was accepting of heretics or at least misguided peoples. Sup Forums often rips on Jewish for acting as the chosen people, how is this not the same?

fear and hope
they mix into a unique opiate that comforts and gives purpose in a miserable, meaningless universe. the masses cannot handle the cold hard truth of the void. they fashion idols to distract themselves from the bitter finality of death.

yeshiva walked the earth already we call him jesus

Because in the christian eyes all Christians have been sent by God as he sent Jesus to save sinful man from evil. They are not trying to dominate the stupid dog goy but they are trying to heal all men from their death.

kikes are scum

and it is perfectly justifiable to steal from and kill jews.

Rob banks, merchants and leave as few survivors as you can.

Allah wills it.

>go read the bible you lazy kike.

kikes are waiting for satan to walk the earth in flesh form

thats who their messiah is, a great doomer of man kind

This is correct.

huh, interesting theory, why do jews deny it?

but as a opiate you can count also literature, cinema, science, internet or even sex

indulge into something to forget your misery

yet none, well maybe internet, are not so overwhelming

most people would not die for cinema, for example

Jews are the only race that truly deserves ethnic cleansing without a shadow of doubt. You are a satanic rat OP, I hope muslims destroy Isreal then rape and pillage your disgusting people.

Yea I know that he walked the Earth, I also know that you are waiting for him to return and bring in the Age of the Messiah where you think your going to have all the wealth of the planet.

So you're a Jew in name only...It seems like God is calling you to know the truth..

lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-041-the-passover?lang=eng

lds.org/ensign/1994/01/passover-was-it-symbolic-of-his-coming?lang=eng

>satanic rat
Uncalled for. I don't practice, I am culturally Jewish. I'm just genuinely curious and asked legitimate questions.

>>Why do people believe Christ was the messiah and not just a cult leader?

If you are not a christian you would not understand , to me jesus is the ultimate force of good , a rolemodel to become good when i was evil

>>What are all of those denominations?

, the reformation failed horribly , but we all belief in the same things

>>What's the difference between Catholic and Protestant?

The Church of satan and the church of jesus , one beliefs in the word of god while the other beliefs in the word of man

This

also

FREE PALESTINE

>we call him jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY

rose from the fucking dead is a good indicator

kys

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.” John 3 NKJV

I encourage you with all I can read the new testament.
God loves you

His death and resurrection is proof of his power over life and death.

He also had the ability to bring other back to life with the Eucharist. Like Lazarus.

The Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life is found many times in Mythology before Jesus being used by the Anunna gods to bring the dead back to life.

Jesus came and wanted us to have the power of the gods.

Look into the Myth of Adapa who refused immortally of the gods when he was offered it by King Anu because of the instructions that Enki gave him.

Fuck you Jesus saves all

The irony is that christians used to kidnap jewish children and baptize them. While blood libel is a myth.

>>What do Christians, normies no you guys, think of Jews?

Not much they hate christ but they are the fathers chosen, and in the end the christians get to judge the jews , so its all good in the end

>All Israel Shall Be Saved

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Because it's/x/-tier garbage that's been refuted by solid archaeology and sound theology.

Isaiah 53 is a good start. Don't Jews believe in two messiahs?.....We're just Jews who believe ....took 40 years for the synagogue and church to separate!

jews kidnap gentile children and rape and kill them

I think getting the ice bucket challenge performed on your ass is far more tolerable than getting a mutilated dick forced in you then throat cut

The catholic church was formally founded to ensure that "gnostic heresy" doesn't lessen the church's power. Basically the ideology that was better at excommunicating, book destroying and stake burning won.
The history of Christianity from 100-400 AD is quite fascinating. The "gnostics" basically referred to "heretics" who thought that direct knowledge of god was possible and the god of the old testament was a lesser (sometimes evil) god.

Very interesting, thank you.

Nah you're just dead inside fgt

When Jesus said "I am God" there were two options. Either he was a crazy person or he really as God incarnate. Since the rest of his message was so reasonable and relatable people tend to believe him when he says he is God.

Heretics. I was raised Lutheran but I know now that there is one Holy and Apostolic church.

Real corruption in the church led people to form their own churches. They should have worked to reform the church and maintain unity but that is not what happened. The result is a world where anyone can start their own church and claim their own truth about Christianity.

Cultural differences and disagreement about the nature of the Holy Spirit and the primacy of the Pope led to a schism between the Eastern and Western churches. It is very well documented and easy enough to look up.

Most Christians today are sympathetic towards Jews and view them as God's people despite the fact that they reject Jesus. There is some severe cognitive disonance happening in moern Christianity regarding Jews.

Most protestant demonimations hate Catholics. Lutherans hate Methodists. Everyone hates Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Good G-D half of you are lost...i'm a protester of the Catholic church but the book of John was to counter Docetism....[Gnosticism lite]....Catholic teaching and tradition is well understood by many protesters, and we find much value in it.

33 “Hear another parable: There was a certain landowner who planted a vineyard and set a hedge around it, dug a winepress in it and built a tower. And he leased it to vinedressers and went into a far country. 34 Now when vintage-time drew near, he sent his servants to the vinedressers, that they might receive its fruit. 35 And the vinedressers took his servants, beat one, killed one, and stoned another. 36 Again he sent other servants, more than the first, and they did likewise to them. 37 Then last of all he sent his son to them, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ 38 But when the vinedressers saw the son, they said among themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and seize his inheritance.’ 39 So they took him and cast him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40 “Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those vinedressers?”

41 They said to Him, “He will destroy those wicked men miserably, and lease his vineyard to other vinedressers who will render to him the fruits in their seasons.”

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

‘The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
This was the Lord’s doing,
And it is marvelous in our eyes’?[a]
43 “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. 44 And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.”
Now when the chief priests and Pharisees heard His parables, they perceived that He was speaking of them. But when they sought to lay hands on Him, they feared the multitudes, because they took Him for a prophet. Mathew 21:33-26 nkjv

The fleshly Jews from the old covenant had turned away from God in the old testament and were divorced by him. Jesus came back to save the remnant that had not turned away IE lost lamb of Judah and fulfill the prophecies. Flesh Israel out Spirit Israel In

"Explain Christianity to a Jew"
imaginary sky god 2.0

Islam explained
imaginary sky god 3.0

Read Isaiah 50-53, Zechariah 12:10, Amos 9:9-15, Jesus, Son of God fulfilled these prophecies and more.
Well, for example:
Papist believe in the magisterium, which a sole bishop dictates over scripture and 'tradition' to 'bring out its full meaning' due to Matthew 16:18.

Protestants believe that Scripture as the sole rule of faith for the church, aka Sola Scriptura, which based of 2 timothy 3:15-16. youtube.com/watch?v=1sOXVt2guro

Orthodox is kinda the opposite of these two, yet similar, they believe in church tradition(to them the scriptures is part of tradition), but doesn't depend on a single bishops to interpret it. They accept St.Peter as "first among equals" in Matthew 16:18, and uses Matthew 18:17-18 to support the idea that patriarchs are equal throughout the churches.

But the main thing these denominations seriously disagree about is the role of Salvation and Sanctification.
Catholics think that if you want to enter into heaven; you must become sanctified otherwise you'll go into purgatory.
Orthodox's position is a mystery, some believe in purgatory(its not dogmatic)...the way to generalize it is, a person is fully saved based on maturity? Hopefully, someone can clear this up for the both of us...
Protestants agree that Christ provided a priceless, yet free covenant which anyone can obtain in exchange for faith(in the sense of allegiance and trust), and sanctification is simply a process of growth.

Christians want to help Jews in Israel, because we need it, and Jews, for prophecies to become fulfilled. Also, Archaeological digs to support biblical evidence.

HAHAHAHAHAaaaah...All of them. but specifically? Jesuits against protestants.

Lmao

Basically, but its a trick they play to get you to follow the son of their father as the messiah.

Islam is worship of the moon god.

He is known as Nanna or Nannar, Sin or Suen the son of Enlil.

The Islamic god is the son of the Jewish Messiah.

They are son and grandson of the Demiruge.

That is why you see the black cube and mecca.

Its a symbol for El or Saturn.

1 John 2 23

"Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

>thinking that Jews and Christians worship the same God
>shiggy diggy

Don't believe the guy saying there are a bunch of gods and the father of the universe etc. and Jews are waiting for Yeshua, who sent u the YouTube video

Yeshua was the name given to Jesus when he was born so, you can already tell he's bullshitting because the name Yeshua wasn't prophecized it came from the bible and it means "God saves" which is what Jesus' purpose is. To save us from death .

Except Jews and Muslims think that their religions are closer....It's about the LAW....Christians believe that it's FULLFILED BY FAITH!

Their Father is Cronus.

Gnosticism is /x/-tier garbage that anyone with even the most basic understanding of christianity can refute.

Mostly because it was made the official religion of the the most powerful empire in the world at the time.

The most important are Catholic and Protestant. Catholics trace their lineage and dogma back to the Roman Empire. Protestants came about as an alternative to Catholicism because Catholics at the time were massively corrupt and regular people were discouraged from reading the Bible. Protestant denominations encouraged printing of the Bible in common languages rather than just Latin.

Other denominations like Presbyterian, Methodist, Baptist, etc. are all just different forms of Protestantism that spun off due to conflicts in doctrine that are relatively minor today because modern Protestant worship is must less strict.

I actually don't know. Orthodox is Russians and Slavs, but I don't know the specifics.

I think most don't care.

A lot of denominations look down on Baptists and Pentecostals because they carry the stigma of being popular amongst rednecks and white trash, and are ignorantly fundamentalist and/or retardedly mystic.

Corinthians 1 Ch 13....And all of Romans...and Hebrews was written to the.............Hebrews...

>Yeshua was the name given to Jesus

See how the pagans always play this game guys...

They always try to tell you that Jesus is the son of their Father.

The bible was edited to make you think that the Lord is the real creator, but he is the Demiurge. He is the Pagan Father god of the old Pantheon.

The entire Hebrew bible that became the OT was taken from the Sumerian Tablets of Mesopotamia and their history of the Anunna gods.

They follow a false form of Monotheism there they have chosen one of the this old pantheon to be their Lord.

My God is the Monad, he is the One the Supreme Being.

His son is the Divine Allogenes.

Or maybe the Sumerian tablets just perverted the stories of the one true God Yahweh

Everything Enlil did in the Sumerian tablets were the things that Yahweh was credited for in the OT.

Bringing of the Flood, Banishment of Mankind from the Garden, Destruction of Babel are three huge glaring examples off the top of my head.

babel story is particularly important because it explains why the retelling of our entire history is all jumbled

Do you know what Yahweh means. I am who I am. Jesus said "I Am". The letters of YHWH stand for "behold the hand behold the nail". The tent set up in the 40 year wandering in the wilderness resembled a cross. Seriously all this stuff ur saying is BS lol. There's only one God. Anything else is spirits of God or demon spirits

Isaiah 53English Standard Version (ESV)
Who has believed what he has heard from us?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2For he grew up before him like a young plant,
and like a root out of dry ground;
he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,and no beauty that we should desire him.
3He was despised and rejected[b] by men,
a man of sorrows[c] and acquainted with[d] grief;[e]
and as one from whom men hide their faces[f]
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Surely he has borne our griefs
and carried our sorrows;
yet we esteemed him stricken,
smitten by God, and afflicted.5
But he was pierced for our transgressions;
he was crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,
and with his wounds we are healed.6
All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned—every one—to his own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.7
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
yet he opened not his mouth;
like a lamb that is led to the slaughter,
and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,
so he opened not his mouth.8
By oppression and judgment he was taken away;
and as for his generation, who considered
that he was cut off out of the land of the living,
stricken for the transgression of my people9
And they made his grave with the wicked
and with a rich man in his death,
although he had done no violence,
and there was no deceit in his mouth.10

Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him;
he has put him to grief;[g]
when his soul makes[h] an offering for guilt,
he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days;
the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.11
Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see[i] and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous,
and he shall bear their iniquities.12
Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,[j]
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,[k]
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.

>protestants
>heretics

Yeah, it's the people who restored the actual ten commandments who are clearly the heretics here.

1 Corinthians 13English Standard Version (ESV)
The Way of Love
13If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.
4Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;[b] 6it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
13So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

sounds pretty stupid

Can you explain what the protestants did?

>28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes : but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Nope paul is talking in today tense

The protestants raped Hitler, who is our Lord and savior. Any other questions, AI?

they've restored the second commandment
>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
that catholics removed to sell jesus toys and shit.

Yes he is?
>As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes
They are current day enemies of the gospel. They have turned away from God and are cast out but because they are fleshly sons of Abraham Issac and Israel they are beloved because of their fathers. They are still enemies and cast out though

Is that really the only thing they did?

I don't understand...Looking for a detailed answer here. If you don't feel like typing hearty and coherent response then I'll find someone else.

With the commandments? They've also restored 9th and 10th to the original form, making them whole once again.

What are those commandments in particular? How were they tarnished? What did they do to restore them? Why were they tarnished?

The 10th commandment was sliced in half by catholics after they've trashed the 2nd. Otherwise you would have 9 commandments.

There is a weird Catholic fuckery with the commandments......1-5 Love G-d....6-10 Love your neighbor....idk why they changed it...

>Be jew in 30 ad
> move to the middle of nowhere with family never heard of jesus christ , have many offspring 30 generation they all dont know jesus christ
>Get cast out

He was the son of god.
i dont know what denominations you talk about.
Protestant do not accept the authority of the pope and the bishops.
Catholics follow the pope, Orthodox follow the diferent patriarchys
They dont trust them, but dont hate dem. Is not the same in big cities or small towns
Protestant and catholics in ireland.

becuase you evil bastards had saul propagandize him as such inorder to destroy rome from within.