What if the Pope calls for another Crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it would be against the US for building a wall

implying the pope is on the good side

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html

Pointless to wish that, it's never going to happen

I'd be there tomorrow.

>What if the Pope calls for another Crusade?
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

There's still hope though. I'd have to sell all my shit for a plane ticket though

We must have hope though

Hah, I wish.

The current pope is a neo-liberal Muslim loving cuck though.

2016 is the year of mercy, goyim

Crusaders will be raped in their own countries.

Crusader reporting for duty

Knowing the current heretic we have at the moment, it would probably be a crusade against Hungary or some bullshit.

Catholicism post Vatican II is blasphemy.

Catholics are truly the low tier from of Christianity.

Holy shit sign me up, I'd rather die fighting for what I believe in than live another day of this life

What the First is he doing? Is he supposed to recieve kisses to his hand or something?

I'd convert to Christianity just to join.

Isnt the current pope a fucking cuck, though?

Even if he does not, if situation arises, muslims will be stopped.

>christianity

>Pedophilia

Protestant heretics are just pissy about being obviously wrong.

Against who? Children?

he is

I doubt a Bad Pope would call a crusade, but if he did I'd do it because martyrdom is way easier than living a righteous life.

Aping Jesus washing his disciples feet. Failing miserably.

Francis is the biggest cuck in the history of the papacy, he has no intention to stop the Muslim takeover, in fact, he urges Europe to fully open her gates.

Thats a shame

I will work for free to build the wall. I will make it my life's duty. I will slave away until my life is over. Every breath I take will be used to build the wall a little higher. Every drop of sweat that falls from my brow will be from making the wall thicker. Just as we can see the Great Wall of China from space, the mexicans will be able to see the Great Wall of America from hell. From their hell: mexico.

>Mexicans will be able to see the Great Wall of America from Hell

At least Christians don't bomb each other and destroy thousand years old temples like you guys do.