RWBY/RT General #1247: Double Trouble Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 3 link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/caa14ffa-38dd-4290-a1f3-c4535305b472/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

it's not fair

I think Oz might be a wizard.

Weiss is shit

I miss Pyrrha :(

RIP Roy
Press F to pay your Royspects

As do I, user

Cinder didn't

> decide to check my May folder
> 119 files
It amuses me that I've amassed more images of a minor character than most other characters

I don't.

Who’s watching college football tonight

ZIEG ATLAS

Why didn't May just shoot the nevermore down with her rifle?

Twincest? Twincest.

I don't think they should be fired. They just shouldn't be writing RWBY. Neither one of their writing styles or personalities mesh well with this style of show. They should stick to comedy series and parody. That is where their talent is put to good use. I genuinely like Camp Camp and RWBY Chibi.

Out of interest, who would you want them to be replaced with?

You ha e an entire board.

Nobody here is your friend.

You need to upload them all somewhere for the rest of us, I only have a meager 55 Mays

...I've had this image saved for a long time, and I just noticed: in the glass with the ice cubes.

Penny is perfect for May. She looks like a girl, but she's a robot so it doesn't count.

I agree. Maybe have Grey replace them. Or hell just hire some new folks. Im sure they got the money

>People are still this salty about Miles and Kerry.

Hard to say. Nobody at current rooster teeth. RT make enough money to actually hire someone who understands action and drama, though.

I suppose I could, but first I would have to make sure they were all full resolution. I May look into it tomorrow.

Every Thread

HAIL MANTLE

Because they're a genuine detriment to the show.
After the switch to Maya, the biggest problems left with the show are the inconsistant runtimes, and the very mediocre writing.

Always will until they make the characters act the way that I want them to.

he can't keep getting away with it

I figured that'd be your answer. Do these types of shows often do well under new writers? I imagine it'd be jarring for the fans if the transition wasn't done smoothly. New writers would probably need M&K to hang around for a while to get them settled in.

I mean all of RWBY's problems trace back to them. soooo

>People in Mantle actually have wi-fi with which to shitpost
Wow user, you must be the richest person in that shithole

Already saw my team loose

>May x Penny
We need more bros

FUCK

Godspeed brother

RWBY being RWBY is a genuine detriment to the show.

I'm watching Tech and OU right now.

First for Vernalj. Don't care if I'm the only one who likes her.

I know they're going to fuck her up eventually but I hope she gets a cool fight in or two against cinder or someone.

What?

Does Monty not exist in your reality?

Mantle is the true Atlas you imbecile, learn your history.

By your shithole comment I think you might actually be confusing it with Menagerie.

>WE
>WUZ
>KINGDOMS
>AN
>SHIET
stay mad mantlecuck

That's because you've only ever seen it in the hands of Miles and Kerry.
The premise itself can and has worked will in the past with better writing and direction.

You learn YOUR true history. Mantle is the place everyone with good sense left because Atlas was superior in every way. It still exists but nobody gives a shit about it.

>all of RWBY's problems trace back to them.

I want Adam, God Leader of the White Fang, to succeed and get away with everything just to see how upset some people will be.

Monty was never a story teller. He was an idea guy and an animator.
And possibly a cyborg.

Nigga wasn't even part of the writing. And 90% of his decisions (which were worse) were vetoed. So the state of the show is squarely on them

Hell they are the ones responsible for the abortion that is team JNPR

Why is Weiss so creepy?

weiss is quite nice

>This generic as fuck and unoriginal series managed to be my type of mediocre before
Then why not watch those series?

Monty did fuck all of the writing.

And very bad at voice acting.

Fuck

These two posts conflict and I dislike it.

>So the state of the show
It going from downright atrocious to average adventure cartoon?

>Short hair and tattoos
>Ran away from responsibilities
>Joined up with a bunch of shitheel bandits
>Acts tough
It's like daddy issues, except instead of a father, the authority figure is the Illuminati
Good shit

This way below average.

>Then why not watch those series?

I have watched those series.
And I have finished them.
And I'd like to see this one also do better.

This.
Once writers change it'll just turn into every god damn "OHH LOOK AT ME I'M DOING SOMETHING ORIGINAL", only their idea of "doing something original" is doing something so retarded no one's done it before because they have common sense.

Who the fuck is Invested In Your Future.

I-it's still early, m8.

It honestly isn't.

Comparing it directly to other stuff the minute to minute of it is better albeit being worse off in scope.

It balances out to be average.

Not than user, but I'm curious.
Could you list some of the series you have in mind so I can decide whether or not to take your opinion seriously or not.

am I supposed to know what that is are or you making some sort of insult with odd capitalization?

Tumblerina who posts alot on the RWDE tag

Generally is mad when someone with a penis does something and when something is not being /u/ enough. Also everything is racist EVERYTHING

I like his voice color more than the new Ren.

Then again, I also think his old model looked a lot more handsome.

>watching directory commentaries for S3
>occasionally swap to the VA commentaries for certain scenes
>get to hear them all laughing and squealing when their characters are doing cool things
>Pyrrha's VA starts crying when Pyrra is executed

Neath isn't amazing but he's gotten a lot better since he started. I think he's better than Monty could ever hope to be at this point.

What is Blake's father's faunus trait? Is it just the body hair?

I’m get nervous man

Yang!

TOE
BEANS

Might just be the fur, could be something we havent seen yet, Tukson was able to hide claws

>Found her Tumblr
>Is supposedly a psych major.
>Keeps freaking out that Adam killed a POC, even though Jaune can be likened to an Irish or Mexican who have white lunatic.
>Says the White Fang are not BLM but only other point of reference is fucking ISIS.
Does nobody know about the IRA? Or the various central and south America groups that dotted the landscape of the 20th century?

PANTHER FEET

Well the IRA didn't bomb the twin towers so they're irrelevant to normies

Not him but I am gonna assume he is gonna list off the general Shounens.

Of which out of that list the only 4 good ones will be: One Piece, My Hero Academia, Shaman King, and Rave Master

BARBED

That would be great

Kali is insatiable

She is also ship crazy as fuck. Like she fully and completely believes White Rose is gonna happen and Sun is basically Satan

>rave master

>good

Neck your self

Tumblr and /u/? I'm not sure if that is possible since most tumblrinas love trannies. (not sure if this person is the case)

Who put money on us seeing Pilot-kun this episode?
Pay up.

Weiss is spice

One of the crazier people on tumblr who regularly post in the RWDE tag

Except the IRA are the perfect equivalent.

Tossing aside the question of who was right and who was wrong the IRA are the perfect example of the self selecting nature of organizations that move to violence and how they always tend to eventually just end up being full of Psychopaths.

>reddit spacing