This was in my paper today

I don't know about you but this really made me think.

Also notice (((name)))

meanwhile, kike liberals use
>his finger is on the nuclear button
>russian hackers
>racism
>he will take you out of your home and send you to mexico
even though, those are all clinton signatures

But he's right. I mean, did you guys really think minorities have a big impact on a country?

Russian hackers was confirmed by the intelligence agencies.

>(((((((((((Bernstein))))))))))))

When "minorities" commit crime at a rate several times that of whites, yes. Take blacks for example. Oh and "minorities" are the majority in many states.

It's ac tu ally BernSTAIN

To be honest, trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

I'm going to write into the paper calling Philip Bernstein a kike pedophile. I wonder if they'll print it.

If one demographic commits murder, rape, etc, at a rate per capita of 3-5 times that of other demographics, then they have a disparate negative impact on the country.

The key words being per capita, and disparate. There is no reason to invite people into your country when they demonstrate they are willing to break the law just to get in, and when all statistical evidence shows that they are going to commit violent crimes 5x more often than the natives and benefit from what they have built, at their expense. Its immoral, and destructive.

p.s. go take a introductory statistics class

blatant fucking lie holy shit that has to be satire

>white males are the overwhelming majority of felons and future felons

>justice system is biased against minorities

Nice try kike.

>putin wants trump
>so he can start wwiii with russia
>and intelligence agencies like the FBI are compromised and politicized
>but we believe them when they say russia is at fault

they're just pulling it out of their ass at this point. they even said assad is NOT killing ISIS.

How does he know they are Christians? That doesn't seem like information the cops would ask for when processing someone.

People can deceive using truthful but misrepresentative statistics, however in this case, it is completely false, because they specify "white Christian males", and white Christians are only a, well, minority, in the US.

The most common tactic is to say that blacks commit crimes less than whites in America. This is not true in all categories, however the key distinction is that whites are 5x the proportion of the population as blacks, so even though blacks commit crime in some categories between 2x and 5x as often as whites, people either ignorantly, or willfully deceive others by not doing a per capita comparison.

Its incredibly easy to deceive others using statistics while technically telling the truth, and this is the most common example.

Paging Scott Adams.

Fixed

This sounds like a Sup Forums troll tbqh

>future felons

Don't cross the timelines.

Another BULLSHITTING liberal blaming the white Christian male.

I'm done listening to that shit, I'm voting Trump.

These people are smart enough to know they are lying. White males in America commit crime at rates far below their percentage.

It's like saying that in Japan most criminals are Japanese so it wouldn't harm to add 5 million african muslims.

Yeah, and Hillary Clinton remembers more than she'd admit to at a hearing in the company of the FBI, nonetheless, she still said she forgot it all.

These people will admit nothing and always play dumb, to capitalize on the idea of plausible deniability. They use western values against western society. Sad, but true.