THE GREAT PIZZA TAKEDOWN #1, CHRIS HANSEN EDITION

WE'RE BACK. This all evolved out of the previous threads looking into Comet Pizza, Besta Pizza, and Rachel Chandler.

Something is fucky with that Comet Pizza block, so we're going to focus on it. Tons of red flags that the whole block is a pedo hot spot. Picture summarizes a good chunk of what we have so far.

IF WE ARE CORRECT, THEN PETER KADZIK IS IN THE PEDO RING AS WELL.

AGAIN, THE GUY INVESTIGATING CLINTON AT THE DOJ IS ALSO IN THE PEDO RING.

If the DOJ won't investigate, then we'll do it ourselves, Chris Hansen style.

THREAD FOCUS:

1. Comet Ping Pong Pizza.
2. Besta Pizza.
3. Wikileaks emails.
4. General places and people from this pedo scene.

STAY ORGANIZED AND FOCUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
web.archive.org/web/20160113204759/http://www.postodc.com/
f__ebook.com/RistorantePOSTO/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526#searchresult
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/25/AR2009092502864.html
toscadc.com/our-story/#culinary-experts
twitter.com/RistoranteTOSCA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26903
web.archive.org/web/20160204033420/http://www.postodc.com/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/Clinton_Foundation_logo.png
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25789
wjla.com/news/crime/posto-restaurant-employee-shot-in-stomach-in-nw-d-c--95375
ektafoundationusa.org/main/
law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca11/10-11782/201011782-2011-03-27.html
web.archive.org/web/20090425092419/http://www.postodc.com/press/
ilposto-ristorante.com/
bucksfishingandcamping.com/
thegreatzucchini.com/index.php
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38791
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=ashok&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3071
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
manta.com/c/mtqf9xq/big-cheese-llc
cobbassessor.org/cobbga/Datalets/PrintDatalet.aspx?pin=19009300040&gsp=PROFILEALL&taxyear=2016&jur=000&ownseq=0&card=1&roll=RE&State=1&item=1&items=-1&all=all&ranks=Datalet
youtube.com/watch?v=uoRa3MZxV8g
fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1504180/page-2.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6093
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
exposingthematrix.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/masonic-checkerboardduality-symbolism.html
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_NovWeb/299/DOC_0C05795095/C05795095.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/
kindnessbeyondborders.com
sfgate.com/business/article/Herb-Sandler-takes-on-SNL-after-snark-attack-3191211.php
google.ca/search?q=Arrington de Dionyso&oq=Arrington de Dionyso&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PREVIOUS THREAD:

We need all files from Ted Gunderson, please make a FOIA request

OTHER PREVIOUS THREADS:

Thread 1 Thread 2 Thread 3 Thread 4 Thread 5 Thread 6 Thread 7 Thread 8 Thread 9

Who was Ted Gunderson?

OK, bout to recompile a roundup of everything - help me keep this bumped so it doesn't get slid.

Then I will continue dumping new stuff

Some stuff uncovered from the last thread:

Beyond Borders does/did relief work in Haiti...specializing in helping 'people build movements to liberate themselves from oppression and isolation' and 'ending' child sex trafficking. Odd that this is directly next to what seems to be a fucking HOT BED of possible pedo fantasy land shit.

Bumperino

Comet is fucked up. Owner is James Alefantis, who is dating CTR's CEO

>ID: end havoc
just changed my vote, thanks

Roundup of Alefantis's emails:

Kek has spoken...

Possible child trafficking unit across the street

Bump

so where do we go from here? someone mentioned a dim sum restuarnt and also pizza paac and pizza world? should we make a skype group or discord for this? i know CTR shills had a big thing about it but ive been participating in the threads as a genuine person and i have the (You)s to prove it.

OK, let's evolve further into the rabbit hole.

So let's investigate this Posto Ristorante place then. To refresh your memory, Posto Ristorante is owned by Massimo Fabbri, one of the co-chefs of the Clinton Campaign's fundraiser at Comet Ping Pong Pizza.

Again, so we're all on the same page, go re-center your heads on what it actually looks like inside of Comet Ping Pong Pizza. Here is, again, Eli Sizemore's review:
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

Massimo Fabbri is one of the people, in the inner circle of John Podesta, Tony Podesta, and James Alefantis. You can see that in the emails I linked to above. And Fabbri owns Posto Ristorante.

Unfortunately, Posto Ristorante is no longer around. Their website is down, but you can find it on archive.org here:

web.archive.org/web/20160113204759/http://www.postodc.com/

(continued)... Keep bumping

user and everyone else, can we start digging on people involved with this Beyond Borders NGO?

They are as follows:

Board of Directors
Serge Bellegarde, Silver Spring, MD
Jayne Engle, Montreal, QC
Robert Fatton, Jr., PhD, Charlottesville, VA
Anne Gibbons, Lynchburg, VA
Anne Hastings, PhD, Washington, DC
Britt Lake, Washington, DC
Thomas Mulloy, Philadelphia, PA
Jody Myrum, New York, NY
Kimberly Petersen Siméus, Dallas, TX
Adam Vanfossen, Washington, DC
Aswathi Zachariah, Washington, DC

If you want to make a discord go for it, it's a pain in the ass to deal with Sup Forums's interface. But let's just keep this bumped and posting shit for now.

I want to investigate further into the ring surrounding Comet, which includes Posto. There's a large and bizarre culture around this stuff - code words and symbols they use, and people involved. We've already nabbed Kadzik, which is major. Need to just do it again. And keep the thread bumped while I continue dumping shit I've found.

Has anyone looked into Goat Hill Pizza from Guccifer 2.0?

i tried to find out what posto meant but i couldnt find any actual links for the restaurant online. same for 'pizza pac' do you have any links to those?

Yes, please do. This may be a human trafficking operation.

We should CROSS-REFERENCE with the Slisby thing. There can't be that many Clinton Human Traffickers in Haiti. They must know each other.

yes. same pedo symbols. its registered in panama which is a convienteent trip away from the pedo island and .... haiti

It really sucks working with such limited information which can only allow us to speculate on connected dots.

I wish we had what the FBI has, which is, undoubtedly, a metric fuckton. Our autism can only go so far with such little info to go off of.

Do a domain history look on goathillpizza.com scroll to the bottom.. Take email address and search for it within "'s click search. NOT the podesta emails

The guy from the Reno rally was also listed their

So you can't find Posto Ristorante's site online anymore, because they've closed down. They're relevant because the owner, Massimo Fabbri, has consistently turned up in these parties with Podesta and Alefantis, and done "cooking" fundraisers.

You can find them on FB here:

f__ebook.com/RistorantePOSTO/

So one thing I'm going to point out is that they mention being "good for kids." You're going to see that trope a lot when you dig into this stuff. "Kid-friendly," "family-friendly," etc. More on that in a sec...

Thats a domain whois history look up

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526#searchresult

possible connections to Dyncorps

The Great Zucchini - lots of access to kids. Life fell apart:

But behind the amusing facade, his life was a shambles: He was deeply in debt and had a suspended driver's license, an apartment furnished with a bed and an air-hockey table, a string of failed relationships and a gambling addiction that had spiraled out of control. On the day his secrets were revealed, Eric felt both a cathartic sense of relief and fear that his career working with children might be over

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/25/AR2009092502864.html

You have to go back.

Operation Chris Hanson

toscadc.com/our-story/#culinary-experts

There's a Massimo Fabbri here, but I'm not sure if it's the same guy. It's a different italian restaurant, also in DC. However, his bio on the site doesn't mention Posto. Maybe it's Posto rebranded as Tosca in a new building?

twitter.com/RistoranteTOSCA
>DC's upscale Italian restaurant where the new Democratic elite meet to eat.

Doesn't seem to be stressing "good for kids" like the other place.

For more indication that "FAMILY-FRIENDLY/KID-FRIENDLY" is very likely being used in some weird messed up way, look at this Podesta email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26903

Note the following two excerpts:

> This year, our party will be taco themed—with fresh, handmade tortillas flown in from Mexico the previous day.
> This is a family friendly event, so you should bring all children that are available.

So first, you decide if it makes sense for people to fly in tortillas from Mexico. And if so, whether it makes sense to call day-old tortillas "fresh."

And that second excerpt is, again, a very strange way to finish that sentence. You tell people it's a family-friendly event... but it's a private party, so of course it is. And then after saying it's a private party, they jump to "you should bring all children that are available."

It's very strange, and you're going to continue to see this whole "family friendly," "kid friendly," etc trope being used in strange ways. More to come...

So Tosca is the other restaurant Fabbri owns. You can see it on the Facebook. And yes, you're right, it's a lot more upscale looking. How do I know? Because it turns out you can find the old Posto Ristorante site using archive.org. Here we go:

web.archive.org/web/20160204033420/http://www.postodc.com/

More to come...

I'm going down the list and checking in the Podesta email dump

Why don't you guys just put together a shared private google wiki so that we can all use the search function and last names can be matched much faster? Just saying.

OK, so this website looks a lot different from Tosca, that's for damn sure. Much lower budget.

On the "About" page, you can see this:

> Since its opening in April 2001, Ristorante Tosca has firmly established itself as a mature player on the Washington restaurant scene, and more recently has won accolades as one of the “hot dining spots of Obama’s Washington where the new Democratic elite meet to eat."

OK, so interesting. Since its opening, it's established itself as a mature player. And the Democratic elite like to meet there to eat. And these Democratic elite seem, at least, also to like other, less savory things. But the owner of this place has been at numerous "dinner parties" with James Alefantis and Podesta, and attended the various "foodie" fundraisers for Clinton at Comet Ping Pong Pizza, so we'll just note that for now.

More to come...

Maybe a new angle. Wikileaks 32795 mentioned the handkerchief left on the kitchen island from the sandlerfoundation.

Sandlerfoundation supports the Marianas Trench Project.

Wikileaks email 50791 to Podesta a week before handkerchief email is from someone who made a documentary on the Marianas Islands.

Marianas Islands have been have been linked to trafficking.

Podesta visited to a nearby island 1 month before the handkerchief email.

well i would if i knew how to. youre asking too much of me
its like asking niggers to get an ID

He owns the ranch out in Nevada where they get the beef for the pizza, possible code words for latino children

Pic related - anyone else think the 'pizza guy' pic on the left oddly resembles the Clinton Foundation logo?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/Clinton_Foundation_logo.png

Where did you see this? In Comet Ping Pong Pizza? Or Besta Pizza?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25789
mention of haiti and the 7th floor in this

Save your time anons.

I looked up each of their names in both the Podesta/Clinton emails, and only one guy came up and he came up only once.

Robert Fatton

invited to a dinner on haiti - email ID 16052

Nothing here.

relevant captcha: eyroles pane

Found this, kind of a strange tone considering the cirumstances. Massimo Fabbri appears on camera a bit.

wjla.com/news/crime/posto-restaurant-employee-shot-in-stomach-in-nw-d-c--95375

kek

Amrita & Ashok Mahbubani are connected to Podesta and Haiti.

ektafoundationusa.org/main/

Keep going this is all gold

>Flying in tacos, hotdogs, pizza, and almonds on private planes is a little much dont ya think???

I've been digging and I think it has to do with cannibalism, im finding alot of talk about the White glove society, im sure this conspiracy goes Beyond the Beef™

Jesus. This post legitimately gave me chills. That fucking logo in the pizza banner can't be a coincidence.

law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca11/10-11782/201011782-2011-03-27.html

Oh look...money laundering and transport of cocaine.

user...you uh, aren't confusing this timeline with Fallout New Vegas, are you?

Pic related.

I think we should work on connecting what we have here to Marina, Chandler, and the Pizza Connections. All these dots connect at various points.

So there's one bizarre thing, but I don't know if it's a red herring.

These people have this complex culture of weird code names. Generally speaking, they use them well enough that the conversations really do seem natural. But sometimes they "slip" every now and then, and you realize something is off.

Occasionally, they use scare quotes when it doesn't make sense. For instance, look at "about":

web.archive.org/web/20090425092419/http://www.postodc.com/press/

> From traditional newspapers to bloggers, many people are saying the Posto is a welcome new “place” on the 14th St. corridor.

So it isn't a place, it's a "place." What does that mean? They likewise say

> The culinary team from award-winning Ristorante Tosca presents Posto, “a modern Italian place to meet.”

Then, not only is there that, but I wonder if "Posto Ristorante" has some meaning in Italian that's in some way a pedo trope. I ask because there's this other Posto Ristorante down in Florida, which is also shady, but for completely different reasons:

ilposto-ristorante.com/

It says,

> Drop by soon to experience our “Simply Authentic Italian Cuisine!”

Where that's scare-quoted for some reason. And then, if you click on "About," you get

> Simply “Authentic” Italian

in the title. And the logo is weird as well, like a fork fucking a knife, or something. Seems reminiscent of the two paddles crossing or whatever.

HOWEVER, this could all be a red herring. It's tricky because we're trying to piece together an interpretation of these things. But, does seem to happen quite a bit.

Not for much longer I won't be. If you sniff my drift.

bingo!

you're a fucking saint, user!

bucksfishingandcamping.com/

Apparently the place next door, Buck's Fishing & Camping, is a sister restaurant to Comet Ping Pong and is also owned by Big Cheese LLC. Looking into site and news.

Where do you see Amrita and Ashok Mahbubani? Are they related to Pizza or Posto somewhere?

I do wonder if some of the slang we're uncovering isn't pedo-related, but drugs-related.

As in, there's a lot of emails like, "can I do a pasta?" "OK, and I'll bring the wine." And sometimes it's clear that "pasta" and "cheese" and etc don't really mean what you think. But, I wonder if something like "wine" refers to coke or whatever, rather than another type of girl.

........what in the F U C K am I reading. And his site is, well um. Ok.

thegreatzucchini.com/index.php

Weird af and oh look it's debbie wasserman schultz! This dude would have access to an absolute bonanza of kids.

They have dinner with Podesta here:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38791

But it isn't clear if it's really dinner or not quite dinner.

Did these people connect to Posto or Pizza somehow?

For me, the biggest red flag is the artwork on the wall and the artist's other work combined with a children/family establishment.
People often display art that connects with them, a car junkie may display car posters in their home or office. A woman may have paintings of animals or landscapes. An abstract thinker may appreciate abstract works.
>this is a childrens/family restaurant
>artist is local so the proprietor most likely knows him.
>the work in the restaraunt is some of the artists most reserved and minimal artwork, yet still depicts the same scenes.
>he could have put up anything but chose art from a series of paintings involving children beheadings and sex.
look at his other work...

Dump. It's not drugs.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=ashok&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3071

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
(see pic related. it's an attachment in the email)

they are connected.

good catch screencapping user, don't why that was deleted...

>jerryspringergetsupfromwatchingmoviecauseitstoomuch.gif

Did someone screenshot that post!?!?!

What was on that post? Why is it deleted?

Holy fucking shit.

I don't know user but that poster sc'd it, I have it copied.

Mods grumpy tonight maybe? Don't get spooked yet, stay on target people.

I'm sorry, that is over my head. no idea what you mean about jerry springer...

Probably retreading ground but here, Big cheese LLC, which runs Comet Pizza, is registered at this address, but none of these people shows up on the Wikileaks search

manta.com/c/mtqf9xq/big-cheese-llc

cobbassessor.org/cobbga/Datalets/PrintDatalet.aspx?pin=19009300040&gsp=PROFILEALL&taxyear=2016&jur=000&ownseq=0&card=1&roll=RE&State=1&item=1&items=-1&all=all&ranks=Datalet

youtube.com/watch?v=uoRa3MZxV8g

here is the link to the forum, post is there, wonder if its legit or how that guy found it

fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1504180/page-2.html

lol wrong link

Sorry user, what I meant to say was...
the imagery and art these peopel collect/display is so fucked up I'm gonna need a long vacation soon or I'm gonna go insane.

Another this weird email from Michael Lebron:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6093

> We met at Julissa's "cooking" fundraiser up in Washington Heights last
week... Your pasta was great, btw.

So it's a "cooking" fundraiser. This is at the Red Rooster Inn in NYC.

Overall, it looks like Comet Pizza is really the craziest one we've got so far though. I posted a few new things about that and the hivemind immediately zeroed in on Besta Pizza and all manner of crazy shit. Tosco and Posto seem like they could be mob fronts or something, but not quite as creepy.

So it may be fruitful to pivot away from Posto for the moment. We can keep it in mind, but at least on my end, I'm deprioritizing it. There seems to be way more smoke around Comet and Besta atm.

And again, it is fucking crazy that there's this anti-child-trafficking NGO right across the street, and they've never noticed or said anything.

> →
Besta proximity to Comet, visually:

Can't get an answer out of any other thread. Where is the mainstream media coverage of the pedophilia allegation?

Can I get a tldr? I've tried to understand the connections of what's going on but I'm so lost

Is this Massimo Fabbri's facebook? People calling him chef on his photos

www.f___book.com/fabbrimax11

So I was looking at these latest photos of probable Hilluminati-child-slave Rachel Chandler and I noticed something.

Black and white checkered floor.

Hmmm, wasn't there something about a checkerboard pattern in the emails?

That's right.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

> Hi John, > > > > The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems
> pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re
> busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

A handkerchief with a "pizza related map"? WTF?? What is a "pizza related map"?

> I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth
> handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island.

I was wondering what kind of map or pattern could this be that they're worried about. Now perhaps this is a handkerchief with a white and black checkerboard pattern. Same as Epstein's floor.

So I looked it up, turns out the checkerboard is a major Masonic/Occult symbol.

exposingthematrix.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/masonic-checkerboardduality-symbolism.html

"The Masonic Checkerboard is one of the most important symbols to the Illuminati, for it is used in ritualistic ceremonies. This is used because black and white is a symbol for duality, or the base of consciousness. Base consciousness is important, because it is where all other states of mind arise. Personally, I like to think that checkerboards are also symbols for the celebrities being pawns.

Duality patterns, such as checkerboards, stripes or zebras, are also commonly used as triggers for mind control slaves in order to reach specific alters."

So apparently the "Map" is not sperm or any physical evidence but a powerful occult symbol, the checkerboard, which could be a ritual hypnosis trigger for Podesta sex slaves - the "map" to their innocent little minds. I sure as hell hope it's not that bad! But, well...

Any better theories on the handkerchief?

Yes, i understand. But i think this artist should be checked out. All of his work involves children beheadings, naked women holding heads, sex, and beastiality. I think it's as close of a confirmation that you can get into the psychology of ping pong comet's proprietor. I can't remember the artists name, it's on this screen shot. diyoso or something.

I mean, those are large 8' tall works. The owner of ping pong comet definitely payed thousands of dollars for a work that large for an artist with that large of portfolio. The proprietor selected that work specifically, and it's not alerting to customers because it's fairly inconspicuous. I think that's worth noting.

the kids neck has a vagina drawn into it

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_NovWeb/299/DOC_0C05795095/C05795095.pdf

Halp

more of the paintings by that artist

basically a bunch of /x/ retards are shitting up Sup Forums because a couple of people talked about pizza through email

and of course, pizza is a code word for a massive network of pedophiles, operating behind the scenes at the Clinton Foundation

and they will call you a shill if you point out how retarded they sound

The summary is that everyone made a huge stink about Peter Kadzik being appointed to lead the Clinton case at the DoJ. This was widely viewed as a power play to shut the case down.

Here is a Wikileaks in which Podesta says that Kadzik "kept him out of jail":
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933

Here is another email from Wikileaks in which Kadzik says "heads up" to a Benghazi/emails related thing to Clinton, basically tipping her off (even though he's supposed to be prosecuting her):
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150

But now that this crazy pedophile conspiracy stuff is coming out, there's an entirely different level to it. In parallel with the above, we've been investigating James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong Pizza, and boyfriend to David Brock, the founder of CTR.

Comet Ping Pong Pizza contains so many fucking bat shit crazy references to pedophilia and the occult that it boggles the mind. There's a creepy video of a kid named "Eli Sizemore" giving a review that is creepy as fuck -- he's from "DCforTeens.com where we spend your time so you can have a good time," and talks a lot about "ping pong in a back room which is fun for kids" and etc. And it's right next door to "Besta Pizza," which contains the FBI boylove symbol right on the door and in the menu, and takes "payment plans." Bottom line is that the entire block is absolutely fucking crazy, and you should look into it, because there's no way to summarize it here.

Alefantis is at the center of that piece of it.

But then things collided completely here:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072

This is Tony's birthday in advance of the "pizza extravaganza." And attending is Podesta, Alefantis... AND KADZIK.

So Kadzik isn't just in Podesta's inner circle, he's in Alefantis's.

The guy leading the Clinton investigation at DOJ isn't going to shut down the pedo ring because he's a part of it.

lol 404??

guess who else likes cocaine

nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/

Check out the one in Germantown too Kindness and care beyond borders
kindnessbeyondborders.com
>Muslim run orphan charity explicitly for Muslim orphans
>7 countries they help in
>first 6 make sense: Indonesia, Malaysia, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan
>all Muslim countries
>then #7 Haiti out of fucking nowhere
All galleries full of nothing but pics of small children

Ted Gunderson was ex-head of a few FBI branches and later become a private investigator in the Franklin Coverup case. A pedophile ring with Washington involving even the White House and members of the Republican and Denocratic Parties. Interviewed ex victims about satanic rituals and stuff.

wait, what was the artist's name?

copy paste link into url

why print this? the quotes??

He signed the painting in comet pizza. it's in the screenshot above, the youtube screen grab. i cant make it out, dioyoso or something

bump

OK, new lead. We've got Podesta, Alefantis, and Kadzik mixed up in this so far.

Next there's Herbert Sandler, and the Sandler Foundation. We need to dig HARD into this one.

Herbert Sandler is a banker who got famous for fucking the entire world over after the subprime mortgage crisis. He had an SNL skit about him: sfgate.com/business/article/Herb-Sandler-takes-on-SNL-after-snark-attack-3191211.php

Sandler is interesting because if he's molesting kids, they're actually identifiable and we know who they are.

Sandler has been a source of some very interesting emails that you already know. But, you may not have taken the time to put them in order, or contextualize them. I will do that now...

google.ca/search?q=Arrington de Dionyso&oq=Arrington de Dionyso&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Bump!