Invader Zim #24

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AGAIN
ENJOY PART THREE OF THE ARC OF VIROOZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U9T8Z_Ayhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alright see you fags in a couple weeks
i'm thinking of storytiming the whole series when #25 comes out

Thanks for the storytime, user. Love it.

no prob user

When's that Zim special coming out lads

it is a mystery

Didn't think Virooz would be a brand new character. Interesting to see how this story arc ends.

Also, thanks OP.

Never.
Jhonen blew the budget on hair gel and penny candy. Instead, we get a two-hour loop of Zim Eats Waffles followed by an animatic of the main cast dying horribly interlaced with a clip of him screaming "THIS IS CANON."

>he got that hothead out of there

is zim the most dangerous thing in his universe?

>Zim beats everyone
>Gaz beat Zim one time
Gaz is the most dangerous being in the universe confirmed

Yes, there is a reason while The Tallest had him exiled. So he can stay very, very, far away from Irk.

Also this.

bump

>Zim takes on the Crime Noir genre

Nice.

A lot of good Zim faces and reactions.

he looks like lou from fallout

youtube.com/watch?v=8U9T8Z_Ayhw

okay satan

This gag never got old for me for some reason.

Best gag.

not really
i mean gaz can beat zim but thats no what dangerous means, beating zim isnt dangerous
if zim loses but manages to destroy half galaxy by accident thats being dangerous even tho he lost

Definitely. In one unfinished episode, it is revealed he was responsible for the death of two former Tallests (and potentially countless other Irkens) as well as a myriad of disasters plaguing Irk dating back 10 minutes after his birth. He even corrupted the administrative AIs that run the Empire from the shadows and rendering them insane, gibbering messes. Assuming this wasn't an isolated incident, that could have very well fucked them up big time.

I had a theory that Zim designed as a superweapon of somekind and intentionally fitted with a rogue PAK to work outside the system.