Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post the real map.

Delusion: The Post

>NYTimes
>Not super biased and smug
Pick one

Do you get bored pretending to be a shill?

Take away Oregon, Colorado and Michigan then you found the real map

>It's over

Says who?

thank god, Drumpf is a fucking retard

To be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this. I've been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since she fell down that staircase, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me..

>Drumpftards across the nation when NH, OH, FL and PA go for Her.

Hillary pepe always give me bad vibes

This to be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this. I've been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since she fell down that staircase, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me..

Am i the only one that wants to fuck pepe hillary?

Alright, you got me. Somewhat.

I'm a legit Trump supporter, and I pretend to shill whenever I feel like increasingly nervous man. I do it in hopes that someone will prove me wrong and make me feel better.

I'm just super worried that he won't be able to overcome the Soros machines and all the tards voting. Please prove me wrong, I want to be proven wrong.

>PA is going red, trust me, I saw a post on this board about this dude who has a friend in PA and he says there are SOOOO many Trump yard signs

I really, really wish I could see your face come election day.

>pre-fbi polls
Thanks for repairing my hisory

ha ha real funny CTR, you almost had us!

>cites polls that oversample democrats +7 or more
>thinking hillary will have obama 2008 or 2012 turnout numbers

good job shill

I'll give you one thing CTR: you are persistent.

He's still trailing multiple points behind in all polls except the LA Times meme poll

Again, I really wish I could see you delusional Drumpftards on election day, the look of shock and awe on your faces as you angrily flip your plate of pizza rolls over would be the funniest thing ever.

Hillary is not doing better than obongo did in 2012
Meanwhile Trump will have MASSIVE turnout & pulling votes from whites.

I expect him to win PA in a landslide

Not an argument.

literally the meme poll

Most poll aggregates only show Trump behind by 2 points or less, including RCP. kys shilltard

And thinking getting repeating digits on your Taiwanese cross stitching forum means a Trump landslide isn't an argument either, friendo

I thought the delusion was bad in 2012, but holy shit this is a whole new level.

Sweet desperation as these lefty cucks watch their criminal get btfo.

>implying you were here in 2012

That lull last week where CTR posting had died down was pretty nice

Romney had the race even tighter this time four years ago and still lost horribly

I genuinely think some of you Drumpftards are going to kill yourselves after this.

drumpf

that pic is so...... wow I really hope that was made in jest

drumpf/

The polls underestimated Obama in 2012, just like they're underestimating Trump now.

I hope you're being retarded on purpose.

drumpfed

Haha, whatever you say pal. Just remember suicide is not the only option, there are people who care for you and people that can help you.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Bookmark that link, you're gonna need it soon.

Not an argument.

DRUMPF

only time can tell now, lad. We got him this far, we can take him to the white house.

Does ctr make these "memes"? They lack much of that pol meme magic and are really pathetic.

at the end of the day, america wont elect a cunt who is a corporate puppet

and you forget one other thing: who hates women the most? other women.

>Oregon red
>Wisconsin blue

I think you got it backwards m8

In Denial: The Shill

I just want it to be Tuesday already. I can't stand this nervousness anymore.

>Wisconsin
>red