Austin Crites - Obvious Paid Plant

Austin Crites, 33 years old. He is such an obvious planted protester, paid to insight violence. Vertias has already proven that Hillary's campaign pays protesters to insight violence, so why not now? Hell, they probably paid someone to yell "gun!" too. Just watch the video of him being interviewed, such a bad actor with obvious fed lines. He even claims to be a Republican for fuck's sake so that Clinton's campaign can stay separated.

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/nov/06/i-just-wanted-to-show-a-sign-protester-relives-trump-fans-attack-at-nevada-rally-video

So, Sup Forums what can we find out about Austin Crites in the next 3 days?

This is important.

Do not let this slide.

They are already using this story against Trump, saying how his campaign is using this fake assassination attempt to hype their chances and using the old Trump's supporters are violent narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@41.7123571,-86.8893133,3a,75y,343.05h,80.99t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1spHJugVgM1lopgo9teJ4XQA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=pHJugVgM1lopgo9teJ4XQA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=142.25279&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
google.com/maps/@41.7122908,-86.8893239,3a,15y,8.46h,83.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm5lY_0Y--6A_8pQUonmXXg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
smallbusinessdb.com/pee-wees-playhouse-child-michigan-city-in-46360.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=shqblcQW2RI
kb-electric.net/
google.com/maps/@41.7122908,-86.8893239,3a,15y,8.93h,82.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm5lY_0Y--6A_8pQUonmXXg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
resumes.livecareer.com/r/medical-and-lab-technicians-36641759
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shameless self bump from cell phone

bump

Amazing how quickly the news outlets all had his statement and stories printed.

Hopefully we'll get something from other people who were filming at the time to show what really happened.

i thought the same fucking thing.

they are desperate as fuck

Exactly! Google news has two narratives running right now.

1. Trump's campaign is using a fake assassination attempt.
2. Trump's supporters are violent.

kek here's a bump

I'm SO FUCKING SICK of the lugenpresse.

OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS

BUMP

>Amazing how quickly
>Trumpfags railing about an assassination attempt

What?

>776

So much freedom in that number and so little in your heart.

VOTER FRAUD

Seriously. check out this shit

All archived if you want to check sources

another thread said there are 4 businesses registered at his address
is it possible to find out if those "businesses" rented a shitload of cars this year?

To be honest, trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>I have no connection to clinton
>I just donated to her, campaigned for her and voted for her
The cognitive dissonance is real.

Anyone work at a car rental place? Though the Hillary campaign said they buy used cars more than rent them to match the state easier.

Bump.

Its obvious he is a plant, and I think the media knows about it too.

>Trump gets rushed off stage with SS guy jumping in front of him, using his body as a fucking shield
>Turn on CNN:
>"OMG a van in Tim Kaine's motorcade got hit today!"
>"Van Jones, is the violence in the Trump campaign due to his inability to handle his crowds appropriately like our President for life Obama?? #Slay"

98% of that is true by the way. They spend 5 seconds on it, say it was a Trump supporter, and move onto the special on Madam President.

Proof please?

So we can get memes rolling to normies.

(You)

bump for justice

I love how Trump came back out and finished his speech like a boss. Hillary would have pissed her pants and ran home.

(((You))) again?

>the Hillary campaign said they buy used cars more than rent them to match the state easier.
would they be registered to that business?

4 minutes later too! She cancelled her appearance today due to "rain"

More likely that she knew about the preplanned Trump "assassin"

She would have pissed and shit her pantsuit so fast. Then again, she's so drugged, she probably wouldn't even notice what was happening.

Are you doing this on purpose?

A.... fucking leaf.

How come no one has found out his middle name and attached it to memes yet? People with 3 names are psychopaths, people with 2 names are just misunderstood protesters

I would assume they would be registered under a shell company or possibly fake/dead identities.

Hell, the shell company could be a damn used car lot for all we know, or one of those damn "donate your car for kids" places.

Bumpin. Secret service gotta be top vigilant.

No, we really need to get this out there because the media is clearly going to try to use this shit as a last ditch effort to stump Trump. Get the memes rolling.

Something like a photo of him with a quote from his interview saying that he is a Republican and next to it things like you just posted with his name clearly identified.

What is the source of your pic? Facebook?

I don't get it.

bumpy bump

bump

>What is the source of your pic?

In lieu of a bump, anyone in swing states see the glorious two-minute add they just spent 4 million on? I don't have a link but it was on during the Iowa - Penn State game for good reason.

Gave me goosebumps. Was amazing. I think he is going to win over a lot of people getting ready to head to the polls.

Sorry, didn't see that post. Too many tabs open looking up this scumbag.

Link please!

The sad thing is he seems coherent enough that if someone could get the chance to sit down with him, they could make him see why Trump is the better choice for president. He doesn't appear to be a typical liberal moron, seems reasonable enough that if presented with facts he could wake up. He is red-pillable in other words.

I think it may have been a real attempt. There was an early warning given by twitter account in pic related.
Also the warning given in the live stream. (dont have a screen of that)
Guy is tied to clinton campaign 5 times in wikileaks, also to Strafor (special ops) group. posting pics of what I have

HOL UP

google.com/maps/@41.7123571,-86.8893133,3a,75y,343.05h,80.99t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1spHJugVgM1lopgo9teJ4XQA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=pHJugVgM1lopgo9teJ4XQA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=142.25279&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

google.com/maps/@41.7122908,-86.8893239,3a,15y,8.46h,83.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm5lY_0Y--6A_8pQUonmXXg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

smallbusinessdb.com/pee-wees-playhouse-child-michigan-city-in-46360.htm

POSSIBLE LINKS TO THE PEDO RING?

GET IT OUT THERE

one more

>failing this hard at greentext

Hell he probably is a Trump supporter who needs money for all we know.

Can someone run a credit check on him? Is that legal?

That is one creepy ass smurf door.

hes a mexican

It was a good ad but I still enjoy the famous black celebrities, women and Latinos that support trump videos better. It gives extra emphasis on how he is not racist or sexist and shows how Hillary is a liar all in one.

HOLY SHIT

>women crying
without fail. and they want to lead. kek.

Run his credit. I bet he is in debt up to his eyes.

I see... it keeps getting more interesting. Keep digging Sup Forums!

guys quit doxing seriously. you want to make him right?

I really had to dig for this, you better appreciate it.

>Calls out the (((establishment))) and pledges to support all Americans.
>Goosebumps

youtube.com/watch?v=shqblcQW2RI

Me too, but I'd rather him end on a comprehensive message rallying against the (((establishment))) and the (((corporations)))

>The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you. The only force strong enough to save our country is us. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you the American people

Very upbeat, very true, no way to really counter it. I liked it.

What? I have never in my 30 years on this planet seen such an obvious fucking fake incident.

This guy is a fucking paid plant. Fuck him. He is scum.

DRAIN THE SWAMP
R
A
I
N

T
H
E

S
W
A
M
P

u'd be crying too,

>women can't lead meme
margaret thatcher
NO i'm not saying it's for everybody but there's a few who can

Oh my God, this is why I love Sup Forums.

Thanks. Pretty good!

Shills are out in drove. DONT LET THIS SLIDE This is the 5th of Nov habbenin

So wait, what the fuck was he doing in Nevada if he's from Indiana?

Got a current address or at least city / state?

Thanks. Not all leaves are bad.

bump

I just realized (((Soros))) is pictured in this. God it gets me hard when he literally names the (((Jew))). How is he still alive.

Crites with a pizza delivery guy. The plot is thickening.

How could you miss that ugly mug? LOL

KEK

Well at the time I was more concerned about Penn State raping us (Iowa) harder than Jerry Sandusky did all those boys, so in fairness to me...

You're right though I have no idea how I missed that lol.

It's actually an electrician: kb-electric.net/

You can turn the camera here to see his truck -- google.com/maps/@41.7122908,-86.8893239,3a,15y,8.93h,82.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm5lY_0Y--6A_8pQUonmXXg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Alright Sup Forums, my question is how is the pedo shack listed as austin crites home linked to people like john podesta?

Is electricity used in any of the satanic crap?

Mostly joking...........

this.

I studied occult things but it was Eliphas Levi/Gnostic stuff. They did have interesting ideas on magnets/electricity but they are good people -- probably not lol.

I don't think that electrician is related either, this picture just puts the guy at the scene.

>THIS
BUMP

Am I the only one whos gonna give OP shit for his misspelling which is fucking important??

It's Austyn Crites.

And he's also voting in cali & reno with 3 guys living in his house and a 90 yr old dead lady who's been in the ground since '02

BUMP

No, please correct me. I just want this talked about. Thanks for the bump.

yes, definitely voter fraud.

bump

Look at the globalist Earth mural.

Also, Austyn Crites and #Reno are trending right now, so if you got in there and tweet this shit at it, it can stem the false narrative that "this poor hillary supporter just wanted to excercise free speech, pulled out a sign, and was jumped, beaten up and his crotch grabbed by Evil, mean, violent trump supporters, before police saved him."

Im not even kidding, that's what they are spinning. Use numbers to make it die before it gets off the ground
i have to go to bed.

It's 'incite' you fucking mongoloid

L---- Stars
on
Earth

>o'Keefe releases video evidence that DNC pay people to go to Trump Rallies
>something happens at Trump rally that fits the exact method that they use
>media doesn't care, plays the narrative further.

it's hard to disagree with Trump when he says the whole thing is rigged

Little Stars on Earth

little stars on earth

resumes.livecareer.com/r/medical-and-lab-technicians-36641759

why is a trained phlebotomist deciding to go into the childcare field?

Isn't there some shit about rich people swapping out young blood?

So what did this fag do exactly? Did he try to rust Trump?

Holy shit.

He was at the rally with a sign he wanted to show off that said not all republicans support trump *NO DUH* really pointless, but then he reached into his waistband and everyone assumed he had a gun. They said GUN and ganked him, started to wrestle him and beat him up grabbing his dick etc then he got removed from the building.

He was the "Republicans against Trump" protester that was tackled by security after someone yelled "gun!" at a Trump rally in Nevada.

oh, and there was no gun. he was just reaching into his pants for apparently no reason?

I will work for free to build the wall. I will make it my life's duty. I will slave away until my life is over. Every breath I take will be used to build the wall a little higher. Every drop of sweat that falls from my brow will be from making the wall thicker. Just as we can see the Great Wall of China from space, the mexicans will be able to see the Great Wall of America from hell. From their hell: mexico.