This is the only psuedo-ghost girl on Sup Forums that matters. She's not a filthy Mexican either

This is the only psuedo-ghost girl on Sup Forums that matters. She's not a filthy Mexican either.
Say something nice.

She must be a clean Mexican then.

I'll tell her exactly what I told Teodora.

Congrats on that second season!

What is the name of this cartoon again?

Isn't she the one who hangs out with that negro kid?

But OP, what if she met up with the Mexican ghost?
Wouldn't it be neat if they had fun, went on an adventure, and then at the end of the day they held each other's hands and kissed?

Niko and the Sword of Light.

I prefer actual ghost girls. Pusedo-ghosts just feel sort of disappointing to me

Game of Thrones

Nice to see more white people practicing Buddhism.

Too dead for a thread

RACE WAR WHEN

What is that, a Mexican for ants?

She also fights pretty good.

get lost

>Ember
>pseudo-ghost

Somebody need to get on this asap.

so is she the new mexican taste of the week?

>She's not a filthy Mexican either.

After her dragon's death, Daenerys resorts to aid of battle mech Lagann

I hope your mohawked boyfriend doesn't start to slowly die because Champions aren't meant to live that long under their own power in Season 2!!!

All CO/ waifus are mexicans...CO/ loves tacos and thicc

Getting real tired and disgusted by all these spics shoehorned on my western cartoons.

What? Are the drug cartels partnered with both CN and the mouse now?
Are they sponsoring these shows in exchange for the author/directors to put at least 1 spic on the cover? That would explain some dirt about certain shows suspicious content.

Hmm, your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

> She's not a filthy Mexican
she is as brown as one

I'm totally fine with girls of any ethnicity if they're as hot as Theodora. Even abos.

I mean....you're just wrong.

>Santiago
Nice try.

Amazon Prime Video

I remember back when I read the moving slideshow comic book for this cartoon show.

We should get more 13 episode mini series like this one if it means a higher budget.

How does it compare?

I am okey with spic cartoons as long as they don't force their stupid sjw gay agenda.