Hello! Welcome, all are welcome!

Get ready!
Well, here we go...
So, who here can tell me who he is, and what his significance is with politics RIGHT NOW! (?) You have 2 days to figure it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2010
capitalresearch.org/2014/07/fw/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1799
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/hillary-clintons-private-messages-reveal-the-banality-ofemail-10364913.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>Chicago

Tell us or gky

Dig, Dig until you can't dig anymore, then bite your fingernails!

Uhhh... Hello! Can anyone use Ctrl+f on the wiki leaks website! Yuh huh! Golly Gosh Mickey!

> To appreciate the magnitude of the far left’s advantage in so-called “dark money,” consider that Open Society’s net assets were $1,007,665,737 in 2011 and that year it awarded $33,616,565 in grants. Net assets for the Tides Foundation were $135,525,497 in 2011 and grants awarded came to $91,939,822, while net assets for the Tides Center were $75,030,551 in 2011 and grants awarded came to $19,341,827.

How the fuck are normal people supposed to fight this kind of shit without overwhelming violence

Here's the email he's in :
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2010

Here's the article pedesta links in the email :
capitalresearch.org/2014/07/fw/

More soros orgs and linking pedesta to them.
Now what?

ILLUMINATI my friend, Illuminati
His name and "Illuminati" popup pretty close my dude.

Why would Illuminati show up ANYWHERE in Government Official Emails?

>Beyond the names listed in media coverage of Democracy Alliance, there are many rank-and-file dark money generals in this elite club who have not received much media scrutiny. The DA website says its mission is “a stronger democracy and more progressive America.”

>It identifies four goals: “an open, vibrant democracy,” “an opportunity-driven economy,” “a dignity-based foreign policy,” and “an independent judiciary.” But the Alliance has been vague about the meaning of these terms.

>This report will profile a representative donor among the few known illuminati inside the group and examine his giving and political activities in order to see how he understands and pursues the Alliance’s goals. Only then will we be in a position to surmise the full extent of the Alliance’s social-democratic vision for America’s future.

Contextually looks to be just a substitute word for people with significant wealth/power.

You're just not digging deep enough HMPH!
If only there were a way to dig EVEN DEEPER!
Then, only then would we find the answer!
But, those days are for the future generations to visit, the dark corners of those large text files, what a shame it is, but y'know... There's always an upside to these kinda things, like PARTIES, PIZZA PARTIES!

Are you referring to where pedesta copy/pasted the article into his email? If that is the case it is only there because he did so. He starts off the email by mocking it for how tinfoil it sounds. I need more in this instance.

Just to be sure i went ahead and threw Illuminati into the wikileaks search and the only other time it comes up is for the following email :
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1799

In that email they link to the an article talking about how boring most of hillary's released emails are. The article :
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/hillary-clintons-private-messages-reveal-the-banality-ofemail-10364913.html

I really doubt that even in what they believe to be private emails that they would openly link themselves to a group like the Illuminati and would use codewords instead. Figure those out and then we may have something.

WE?!
It's you, YOU know what's there, what do YOU know?

I know I'm bored at work pulling an overnight shift and no one else was biting.

This guy helps those who are 'chosen' win, regardless of which 'side' they supposedly support. Basically it's a big sham and democracy is not really democracy because all of these people have their preordained positions and are controlled by the same powers.

But we already knew that. So what is this guy's significance specifically? Is he heading up social media charges against Trump from both sides? IE Republicans against Trump and Occupy Wall Street sort of shit?

Where do you work, what do you believe in?

THE WORD "NATURALLY" There's your first clue ;)

24 hour call center and I believe I'm stuck here an extra hour tonight due to the time change. At least it's OT.

"NATURALLY" is not in wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2010 but is in wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1799 twice relating to a ted cruz article. It describes him being bold and that boldness led to to chase the white house.

That gave me shivers with all the talk about pizza fronts being peto cesspools in other threads...

No, no, no. You REQUESTED a fucking codeword, well one of them is "naturally" DIG DIG DIG

LARPing seems to be getting less interesting by the day.

>Is he heading up social media charges against Trump from both sides?

He's retweeting anti-Hillary tweets.

Associated with a think tank called Capital Research Group, which runs an organization called "Bombthrowers," a blog about politics and the war for the hearts and minds of Americans from a conservative viewpoint.

>In line with our name, we do not hold back. We have a take-no-prisoners attitude when it comes to fighting for conservative principles.

>The Left doesn’t play nice, and that’s why they’ve been winning. It’s time for conservatives to rise up and turn the tide.

Just you wait.

For what? This thread to vanish into the archives?

I suck at it and dealing with those who do it.

To OP: I got calls coming in so I don't have time to dig. As much as I hate the hildebeast and want her pedo group to go down, I have to pay my bills first. The thread was dying but now there's some interest. Good luck.

Don't let this archive yet

You sound so full of shit

>FYI, they left out my contributions to Pro Publica, the ACLU, HRW, J street.and the self-hating anti-Israel Jew, etc so don't believe every single word of this.

Do you know who the self-hating anti-Israel Jew is?

no go fuck yourself, if you have anything shit it out or shut the fuck up