FBI rescues 82 children in nationwide sex trafficking sting

Well now isn't that something

nbc4i.com/2016/10/28/fbi-rescues-82-children-in-nationwide-sex-trafficking-sting/

abc13.com/news/fbi-rescues-82-children-in-sex-trafficking-sting/1577121/

reddit.com/r/UpliftingNews/comments/5bbw7w/fbi_rescues_82_children_in_nationwide_sex/

wwlp.com/2016/10/28/fbi-sting-rescues-82-children-from-trafficking/

bump...can this lead them to the clintons?

investigating the clintons probly lead them to this

Hope so, im sure its no coincidence

Ya know I was always scared that the FBI was some scary shadow government that would someday put us all in camps, but over the past few months they have proven to really be serving the American People.

I mean fighting pedos is a great thing, theyre really doing something good in this world

Thanks FBI bros, I know you're lurking. Keep up the good work.

CTR mods pls dont slide

wtf delete this..

1st link is a honeypot website btw

woah

really make u think...

That's NSA and CIA

The FBI have always had a history of shitting on the government. Hoover made it a habit to get dirt on politicians so that no one politician would get too much power under his watch.

Plus they have other jobs besides terrorism, they also do mafia, serial killers, sex crimes, profiling and work with regular cops a lot.

Now now goyim, you don't worry about the avalanche of coincidences in the last few days. Here, have some Zelda, go play that. And here, have some hentai too. You like loli's don't you goyim?

Any clues that this might connect to the Clintons?

So 239 traffickers and "their associates" and 82 children. This probably doesn't carry over, but when I imagine a pimp for example it would be one or maybe two guys with some greater number of hoes under their command or whatnot. Is the ratio somehow reversed here or were they just not able to rescue what would be the other hundreds more children from that?

How long does it need to be open to do damage? :^(

The "children" are 16 to 17 year olds.

Hillary is going to be a great example for our youths

Still minors by American standards.

what is a honeypot?

>Goyim
Hey dumbass, Jesuits speak Latin. If you're going to be a faggot LARPer, at least be an informed LARPer.

Hey, America, don't fuck this up!!!

This whole fucking thread...

gtfo kike

Guys!

They got your IP. They know who you are.

Shit, what will they do with it?

what did satan mean by this

doesn't every website get your IP?

Huh. First time I'm seeing this, but admittedly this is the first time I've been on since last night. Did this make its way into the pizza threads?

Yes. It is also now on TheDonald sub Reddit.

Good find user.

Anyone know what spaghetti means?

Here is a disgusting Marina Abramowitz

Kek speaks through you

this one is missing the explanation for 'map' (minor attracted person)

Kiddydiddlers BTFO by FBI, Clinton is next

Why is she pointing at baby vagoo?

Every country needs a dedicated "fuck the government" agency who's sole job is to hate every part of the government and ruthlessly investigate them for any and all crimes.

haha! GENIUS! although, the problem of corruption won't be solved unfortunately. =/ that would mean that this agency has to be incorruptible and not sweep crimes under the table.

WITCH

God damn. I just got redpilled on my own FBI by an Aussie. I think I've never questioned that Hoover was a paranoid autistic that recorded dirt on all these politicians just to get leverage when he wanted something. To actually have an archive like that to avoid any one person making a power grab... that's foresight

FBI is red empire, they actually care about the people. CIA is the blue empire, enemies, only care about themselves.

map could just be short hand for 'legend' or 'key'

like when you color code to send signals.

jesus christ

that's the most damming one I've seen so far

Why don't you click it and find out?

I'm seriously freaking the fuck out right now!!!!

Kek, why have you delivered so much today!!?

fucking praise kek

>dat pic
>dem trips
Like pottery

We need Obama/Hillary Handkerchief pics.

REEEEEE

Kill Pedocrats now.

Who is that guy anyway?

F

its all true

there's no such thing as a (((coincidence)))

CIA probably gives wikileaks most of it's information (and perhaps ours, to an extent). It's only humans. Humans who have opposing agendas and fight each other, even under the same flag.

Friends with this guy.
>Jesuits

I wonder if there are more meme pics from these guys besides that event.

Noice tits in the background too.

Pedo laws are only for the masses, the elite are too big to jail. For all he did Epstein only serve 18 months of eight hour a day house arrest, the rest of the time he was flying back and forth from the Virgin Islands to wherever he wanted to go. People like Bill and Hillary are untouchable.

A great example of evil.

Those tits belong to maria bartiromo btw