FBI INDICTMENT

Can someone tell me what's happening with the FBI situation currently?
I haven't heard anything today, can someone please tell me they're going to do something before the election.

I'm wondering the same, everyone is in the dark. All this pedo stuff against Clinton is intensifying but nothing concrete enough to throw her away

They will wait until Hillary wins. She will be thrown in prison and Obama will stay in office.

Fox news / Brett Baier actually apologized for reporting it...

I think it was probably a good tip, but the DoJ shut it down.

That would be very establishment esque, destroy the establishment but replace it with a new similar establishment.

tim kaine would become president if shes elected and thrown in jail, not obama.

I'm a 6'4 chef at wendys with a 9 inch cock making over $180,000 a year.

She will never be indicted

anyone else find it fucking impossible to find girls that are into buttplugs?

Mine specifically asked for me to let her get one almost exactly like the one in the OP. Gotta find yourself a leaf, man. They're into some kinky shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Most degenerate shit I've seen on Sup Forums since like 5 minutes ago?
Someone kill this bitch. All furies must die.

>Mine specifically asked for me to let her get one almost exactly like the one in the OP.

lucky man

my current girl freaked out a bit when I unexpectedly started licking her butthole a whiile back
that whole area is a no-go apparently

fucking gross.

My last gf used one. Fucking her while she had the plug in was amazing.

>South Korea
>9 inch cock
>ishiggydiggydoo

You gotta ease your way into it. Rub the o with your finger a bit while you're doing it. Get her used to having her ass played with.

Gotta find a girl who's good at taking orders in bed.

It's fucking nothing.

>Fox news / Brett Baier actually apologized for reporting it...

This is how you know they were ordered to back off. Fucking news is wrong about shit CONSTANTLY, they never apologize or even correct themselves later on. Except in cases like this where the news in question was about some powerful people.

To be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this. I've been a lifelong Clinton supporter ever since she got those fellas in Benghazi killed, but now she smells like boiled cabbage, urine and farts, and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me.

>not recognisindg the meme
>XXDDD

"Chef"

>furry
furry requires anthropomorphic characteristics beyond a tail and or ears. That just makes it a ___girl

The fuck is a ___ girl?

Yeah I know I'm a newfag sue me.

A fucking leaf!

put animal in blank, cat girl, dog girl, just girl with tail and ears.

Problem is the size of the stupid suits make sex just frustrating.

Thanks for 'correcting' the record

It's going to take a hot minute. Barring some kind of massive corruption killing the investigation (I'm sure Lynch would try to kill it, but I think Comey wants indictment), she will certainly be indicted on at least half a dozen felony counts ranging from mishandling classified information, perjury, obstructing justice, etc. Unfortunately, the FBI is very slow moving. You see, the FBI works very very diligently, and therefore has an extremely high conviction rate (as a percentage of indictments where the FBI gathered the evidence). Of course, the cost of this is that it takes a long time for the FBI to move to indictment from investigation. I hope the bitch is indicted, she shouldn't be above the law.

reference this chart

Pull out finger. Covered in poopoo.

Thats the universe working against perversion

You're a cuck. I hope you enoyed knowing that your sweet pea was fantasizing about having another cock insider her asshole while you screwed her.

I'm no animal expert but I'm pretty sure that's not how tails work.

Unless the election is disputed in the electoral college. If the dispute lasts until March then Joe Biden will be president.

maybe thats the plan all along. nobody would be able to protest that, he didn't even try to become president

An FBI agent and his wife were murdered and made to look like a very-staged murder suicide. A desperate move to make the rest of them hesitate, hopefully delaying the indictment until after election day.

i dont believe this would do anything but make them ramp up the pace. Going as far as they have they must know they need to win no matter what at this point

Maybe so. Maybe they knew he wasn't charismatic enough to win, but was enough of a bitch to do whatever they wanted. So they made two candidates that half the country hates, intending to install one candidate which 90% of the country is entirely lukewarm about. Genius?

chekt mix

I thought NYPD and FBI were on the case? What the hell happened, was true pundit just lying?