youtu.be/27IaXrXaRfo
youtu.be/watch?v=w0N8AEhnV1A
youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4
youtube.com/watch?v=hgAF8Vu8G0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrowing_of_Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=mOR1MDWSUBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His old music videos are so fucking comfy

Dio was great. Never learned to appreciate him until I got older.

Same. When I was a kiddo I would make fun of my brother listening to Holy Diver, only recently did I realize how redpilled and truly based that song is. Fucking amazing.

youtu.be/EqOTU89cgC4

youtu.be/27IaXrXaRfo

this is gonna be a short thread

I found when it comes to music, the things that took longer to for me to appreciate were the best. Some of it I outright rejected in the beginning. Like RJD

Michael Graves in this interview he supports Trump, is anti blm and alludes to the messages that are being pushed by mainstream musicians

youtu.be/watch?v=w0N8AEhnV1A

>Italian
>White

Pick a single option.

bones is a fan of mde world peace
occasionally slams degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4

youtube.com/watch?v=hgAF8Vu8G0w

>Ride the tiger
What did he mean by this

How is Holy Diver redpilled?

Its a song about Jesus kicking ass Dungeons and Dragons style. Nothing more redpilled than that.

good joke

Hahahahaha, you fell for the "Nirvana is the best band in the world" meme. It's a fuccboi band breh.

>you can see his stripes but you know he's clean

>between the velvet lies
>there's a truth as hard as steel

>sole survivor
>your armor's clean

Well damn. New meaning to those lyrics now. Fucking nice.

>Anti-Christianity
>Anti-Christian values
>""redpilled""

Dio was a fucking hack.

Stop listening to Metal, you plebeians.

Fuck off Argentina, he has 6 white children. Thats more whites then your whole fucking country has.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrowing_of_Hell

Yeah, its pretty cool. Jesus can be metal if you want him to be.

>you can see his stripes but you know he's clean

Actually a pretty interesting line. You can see his stripes(scars of crucifixion, a punishment reserved for wicked people) but you know he's clean(yet he's a pure being who has no business lurking in Hell). And so he must kick ass. Holy Divahhh!

Stereo Balilla and the rest of the Fashwave crew youtube.com/watch?v=mOR1MDWSUBA

Cybernazi, Xurious, Stormcloak

>m-muh white
Not even relevant to this topic. Go worshipp Odin while Muslim are being stopped by Christians.

Kurt was red pilled as fuck.

just googled it. found this.

Holy Diver is about Jesus Christ's descent into Hades after being crucified.

1.Holy Diver= Jesus Christ descending into Hades, the realm of the wicked not the holy.

2.You've been down too long in the midnight sea= Midnight sea is Hades, the absence of God, God is light so this place is void of it.

3.Oh what's becoming of me= What are you doing here? You don't belong here, this is the realm of the wicked, you are holy, what are you planning to do to me(us)

4.Ride the tiger= tiger is a symbol for a couple things mainly Jesus Christ, but also followers of Buddha ride tigers to show their supernatural ability to overcome evil, Shiva the destroyer rode a tiger, and also Islam believes tigers punish sinners for God.

5.You can see his stripes but you know he's clean, Oh don't you see what I mean= Jesus Christ again, by his stripes we are healed, by his blood we are cleansed. Also they(those in hades) can see his stripes(his marks of crucifixion), the marks of a sinner, even though they all know he is clean(innocent)

6.Gotta get away Holy Diver= You need to leave this place, you don't belong here. You are innocent this is the realm of the wicked.

7.Shiny diamonds, like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue, something is coming for you= Jesus is a beacon of light in Hades, everyone can see him coming. Cats are a symbol of power and warfare, the black and blue is the absence of light and all encompassing pain. It stands for Hades.

8.Race for the morning= Run to Jesus Christ he is the morning star, Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

9.You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light, Oh we will pray it's all right= Hide in the son(Jesus Christ) until you see the light.(God the Father is the Light) we'll put our faith in Jesus that he will take us out of this place(hades) and to the light(God)

(cont.)

Pantera

>Muslim are being stopped by Christians.
Kek.

>while Muslim are being stopped by Christians.

10.Gotta get away-get away= we have to get out of here, this place sucks

11.Between the velvet lies= velvet is gentleness or caution, often concealing strength or determination and a profit or gain beyond what is expected or due. Jesus is the velvet lie. His intentions are not clear. Satan has been fooled, he thought he had won when he had Jesus crucified, in fact he has sealed his own fate. Jesus is here to claim what's his. All the souls of the fallen that will but believe in him can now be saved from Adam until now. Remember all fell short of the glory of God but one(Jesus), this means that all the prophets of the Old Testament were not reaching heaven. Not yet, but they are now.

12.There's a truth that's hard as steel= Truth is the word of God. Steel is the sword of Jesus's mouth Rev 2:16 Repent of your sin, or I will come to you suddenly and fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

13.The vision never dies= The vision is the law, Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people are unrestrained, But happy is he who keeps the law. The law will never die because Jesus has finally fulfilled the law, allowing us to have eternal life with God through him.

14.Life's a never ending wheel= Death has been defeated. 1st Corinthians 15:56 "The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law." Romans *:2 "For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."

15.Holy Diver, You're the star of the masquerade, No need to look so afraid= Jesus played the part of the sacrificial lamb, allowing himself to be crucified for our sins. He was humiliated, mocked, beaten, and crucified when in reality he was God in the flesh, the lion, and could have called down the wrath of the heavens on his enemies. He didn't, he played the part of the masquerade(fooling Satan) allowing himself to fulfill the law and save mankind.

16.Jump on the tiger= take a leap of faith and believe in Jesus Christ.

(cont.)

17.You can feel his heart but you know he's mean= Jesus is the Lamb(Love and Forgiveness) be he is also the Lion(he will judge and punish the nonbelievers)

18. Some light can never be seen= 2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

19.Holy Diver, sole survivor, your honor's clean= Jesus Christ the only man to not fall short of the law but instead has fulfilled it. You are innocent, your honor is restored. The resurrection of Jesus Christ and all the souls who believe in him.

20. Holy Diver, holy diver, never cut in the middle coming after you= To have you garments cut from the waist down or your beard shaven was an insult put on someone who offended to make them appear a fool or as a slave. No one who comes after Jesus will be cut in the middle because our sins are paid in full by Jesus Christ himself.

Pretty badass.

He's pro European values, most of which were stolen and wrongly associated with Christianity.

>He doesn't know about the Siege of Vienna.

Without Christians 90% of Europe would be Muslims by now.

Yet Charlemagne was 100% Christian for Christian values and change Europe to the Europe we know in modern times..

>Siege of Vienna
Sure christianity played its role in the past but modern day christians are nothing but cucks.
Turn the other cheek goy.

>superior white people defended their lands from sandnigger invasions hundreds of years ago
My bad, i thought you were talking about the here and now where christcucks do nothing but take kike cock, praise Israel and circlejerk around a 2000 year old work of literature.

Why no one post Morrisey?

Hellhammer of Mayhem

>history doesn't matter
>muh jews blablabla

Okay, good to know. Keep living in a country made by Christians in a system created by Christians in a world shaped by Christians.

More like
>Okay, good to know. Keep living in a country made by Europeans in a system created by Europeans in a world shaped by Europeans.
Europeans made Christianity great, not the other way around its because we kept so many pre-christian elements of our culture that we succeeded.
If Christianity itself makes a people great, where are the great Christianized civilizations of Africa?

soon as he left the coke prices started jumpin

It was only shaped by christians because it was forced upon our ancestors over a thousand years ago. You think prior religions had no morals or virtues and that all men were wicked and evil? Where the fuck do you think Christianity took their COMMANDments from? Pagans. Then they destroyed all pagan history and works, torched down libraries and cucked all of Europe. Muslim kikes are still to this fucking day trying to destroy pre monotheistic religious history in the middle east.

I'm a big fan of yngwie's music and love his attitude (got to see him live and he had some good shit to say) but why is he redpilled?

As I said christians played their role and there were a lot of based christians of old but that does not excuses modern day christians being cucks and making exuses like "we are all the same in the eyes of god" and shit like that.
>Okay, good to know. Keep living in a country made by Christians in a system created by Christians in a world shaped by Christians.
What were the romans and greeks?

Very true. I'm only a fan of the original stuff but I've heard the more recent albums go deep into redpill territory.

In terms of sound, Dystopia is the best shit he's made in a long time. Very talented line-up in the album.

He's actually pretty good. He draws from all kinds of shit in his music, which is neat.

I didn't know anything about his politics, but that's good.

I didn't like dystopia alot

You're just giving christianity credit for shit it played no substantial part in.
Europe was great before christianity, Europe stayed great under christianity (because it changed jack shit), and Europe will continue to be great after christianity. Just because someone takes a desertcult and changes it in order for whites to sympathize with, does not make it the face of western accomplishments.

Congrats, you're one of the first.

It wasn't bad but I didn't really like it

It wont stay great if christians and liberals hand in hand keep letting shit skins in.

JUMP ON A TIGER

Dave Chapelle.

sold my car and forgot to take out all my dio cds. fuck

Damn, young Kurt Cobain was a qt

With older musicians and bands, I sort of understand that they've already blown their load and simply appreciate the fact that they're still putting out music and doing what they do best. A lot of rock musicians simply stop learning at a certain point and they stagnate.

It will. People are waking up, even the people of countries like Sweden and Germany are outraged, and this shit will not last much longer. Stricter policies are already taking place.

Also, the entire political landscape is shifting in the US, and I have no doubt it will happen here in Europe too. Nationalism is back on the rise, it should only be a matter of time before race realism and ethnic pride follows. Even if this wasn't the case, and we would still share the same multicultural optimism we did a few years ago, I would still have faith in my people to open their eyes and eventually combat the Globalist agenda and its disastrous consequenses, one redpill, one public opinion at a time.