Stop Gina Miller the Fund Manager Witch of London

Gina Miller, who won a high court battle to stop Brexit, or at least slow it down has to be stopped, we need to find dirt on her. Shame her to bow out and we can get OUR BREXIT! Please help user!

ft.com/content/591cd13a-a2b7-11e6-aa83-bcb58d1d2193

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3909050/Brexit-legal-challenger-claims-walked-EU-hating-ex-husband-physically-abused-says-left-alcoholic-cheater.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The evil cunt wasn't even born there. Shameless.

> Gina Miller (born in British Guiana, 1965) is a British investment manager who co-founded SCM Private in 2014 and a philanthropist for the True and Fair Campaign.

> She is known for initiating the 2016 R (Miller) v Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union court case against the British government over its authority to implement Brexit without approval from the House of Commons.

You bongs need to write to your MPs to remind them not to vote against an issue the public already voted over.

There.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3909050/Brexit-legal-challenger-claims-walked-EU-hating-ex-husband-physically-abused-says-left-alcoholic-cheater.html

She is motivated by her poisonous hatred of her anti-EU loving Ex Husband, noting worse than a woman's scorn! Frenchbro how do you feel about Brexit, is there a shake up coming in French politics soon?

>British investment manager
What's the likelihood that Soros is helping fund the case?

burgerbro visiting the west country here

i hear a lot of old folk talking about their dismay brexit has been slowed down

god speed you anglo bastards

They have endless financial backing, to take the govt. to court you have to have serious money. PM of UK still saying she will win the appeal in December! Fingers crossed user otherwise all is lost!

>we
Fuck off

Welcome! get some cider and real ale down you lad! Enjoy a pasty of two! sorry about the weather, it shit. Yes we feel cheated at this stage!

salty filipino, whatever you do don't do drugs.

OBVIOUS NIGGER , OR AT LEAST BROWN ,FUCKING RULING OVER WHITES, JUST FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

The EU as an institution is dying and can't die soon enough, we need to retake control out of the hands of apparatchiks.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a major change of direction on the continent but who knows, a Trump victory could open the door for other populists too.

It boggles my mind some unknown foreign rich cunt is trying to derail leaving the eu.
Parliament voted to have the referendum and mps voted in that referendum so why do they need to vote a third time.

Why is this shitskin allowed to stop our democracy?

wut

>She said her 11-year-old son prompted her to launch her legal action when he burst into tears at the family’s £7 million Chelsea home on discovering the referendum result.

It wont be stopped. Their plan is to delay as long as possible whilst ramping up the BBC led fear of brexit campaign. Then they will call another referendum when negotiations are over.

However none of it will happen, every step delay and betrayal people get angrier. I'm glad parliament has been given a chance to openly betray the electorate, they do it secretly anyway, the people need to see them do it brazenly. Brexit will happen, and hard brexit is inevitable. They can only delay it at a MASSIVE cost to their own credibility.

Fuck Labour. Fuck Conservatives. Fuck Liberal Democrats.
Most of all FUCK (((INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL LOBBYISTS)))

Cheers lad had me a pasty and some delicious ale's in Bath last night. Off to a delicious traditional breakfast.

Blackistani judging from her Guiana origins.

My view exactly. Essentially it's a foreign invasion. This beast, as well as invaders like Sadiq Khan, all that sort, they are an enemy army and the only way to respond is to kill them as combatants.

Because that's the law. That's literally how things work.

How come leavers didn't read correctly? Why is this a surprise?

I bet most didn't even know about article 50.

Embarrassing really.

>Trump loses next tuesday
>That emboldens liberal PMs in the UKuck to reverse Brexit or at least call for a new referendum
>Hofer loses again on december 4th
Every time you feel you're winning it's just to get your hopes higher so the fall is more painful.

kill yourself nip

JUST FUCKING SHOOT HER

Yeah nice argument, fuck off to Gregg's and get me a steak bake

she's a bit of a qt - i can imagine her giving me a strong dressing down for beeing a Brexiteer desu

>A literal fucking indentured servant from the colonies telling us what to do.

>Shame her to bow out
High court has already ruled. You could kill her and it wouldn't stop the judgement.

There were many people who joined that lawsuit. She just had the best marketing team.

The court did not care who sued the government. It cared about the law and that clearly says you cannot get rid of an act of parliament through actions of the Crown without the express consent of Parliament.

No. Butt hurt faggot.