Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall, is it?

Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall, is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
history.com/topics/mexican-american-war
nationoftexas.com/treaty/france/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they will when remittances get blocked

No, they don't have any money. It's all a ruse to get the rednecks to vote for Trump. He will make America great again though.

That picture makes me want to fucking hurl.

The fuckers were beat out of their land here, which they were doing nothing with in particular. Then we advanced far faster than they did (just drive 20 minutes south of the border to understand).

And NOW they want to come back and make it
"Mexico" again? No, they just want to straight up steal someone else's wealth which is no surprise.

They will if we sell them American oil

>kick out illegals
>illegals cost the taxpayers ~$100 billion net/year
>that cost is now Mexico's

The wall payment is literally automatic.
Leftist scum don't understand how opportunity costs work.

>watching Jeopardy the other day
>category where you have to give English translations of Spanish phrases
>the highest value clue in the category translated to "who will pay for the wall?"

They won't be literally signing a bill for the wall but they will pay for it through more heavily taxed trade. And they're not in any position to refuse. They need us. We don't need them.

>wall
lmao get real, kid

We send Mexico and other South/Central American shitholes several millions in foreign yearly too.

Hey i have an idea why don't we give the illegal immigrants a job working on the wall so they aren't out committing crimes

They will pay with clay, blood, and bones.

>When you lose a war you started and are pissed 150 years later because instead of marching on your capital city your enemy instead offered to buy the territory less than 1% of your people lives in to refill your treasury

>mexico will pay for the wall by taking back illegal immigrants

Mental gymnastics

>letting them sabotage the wall during construction

>never

Mexico wouldn't even know what to do with the land if they got it back. They'd just let it turn into a cartel-run shithole like everything else in Mexico.

This guy gets it.

The left and right have split so far that basic economic policies are essentially different languages based.
>tax cuts are "stealing"
>voluntary employee contracts are "exploitation"

Nah, senpai.

Why don't we just kick illegal immigrants the fuck out and let people do it legally?

Its called paying for it with an import TAX... Like the rest of the countries do to us... Not a big deal

>doing nothing with it
wat

>voluntary

Because
>muh human rights
>muh familia
>muh women
>muh kids
>Why don't you have no heart? No human bean is illegal.
Liberals and their cuck allies actually believe this shit.

I will work for free to build the wall. I will make it my life's duty. I will slave away until my life is over. Every breath I take will be used to build the wall a little higher. Every drop of sweat that falls from my brow will be from making the wall thicker. Just as we can see the Great Wall of China from space, the mexicans will be able to see the Great Wall of America from hell. From their hell: mexico.

Not the guy you're responding to but the mexicans who lived on what is now American soil did shit all and fucked around all day getting nothing done.
All progress in those areas is due to Americans, not mexicans.

see

What were the Mexicans doing with the land we won from them in the war?

Probably the same shit they are doing now in Northern Mexico.

Mostly living in squalor and doing nothing about it but making fuckloads and fuckloads of babies they can barely feed. Building layer upon layer on their half finished houses until they make even more babies to work their whole lives away barely feeding their children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

They agreed to the terms, which were fair considering we had the entirety of mexico in our control.

The biggest enemy of hardcore leftists is and always will be cold hard facts and evidence.

FPBP

Not to mention the cutting off of the illegal alien welfare state and back door job opportunities.

Incorporate it into trade deals .

Any evidence for that claim, or is it just race-based revisionist history pulled out of your ass?
Yeah after we invaded them.

>What were the Mexicans doing with the land we won from them in the war?
fighting wars with Native Americans as the U.S. did for the next 70 years

>Probably the same shit they are doing now in Northern Mexico.
making it the most industrialized part of the country?

walls are cheap. Im tired of breaking it down.
look up israels walls cost to date
look how much we give them every year
now look how much money we waste on the international welfare program

>MAMA

Ha, crying to their mothers

>They agreed to the terms
they had to.

>which were fair
lol

>considering we had the entirety of mexico in our control.
yes because Americans wanted ALL of mexico right?

Listen witless, Texas was a recognized independent nation by everyone except mexico, including great britan and france which plenty of reasons to support mexico's claims just hurt American interests. They didn't support Mexico because Texan being subject to Mexico was a lie, even racial mexicans revolted against mexico in huge numbers.

The US government annexed Texans because Texans, including former mexicans living there, wanted to be part of the states.

The US offered $45 million dollars for the lands west of texass. Instead of negotiating, MEXICO DECLARED WAR YOU FAGGOT.

By every international law, we had the right to pay nothing and keep everything. Instead WE GAVE BACK HALF OF MEXICO AND PAYED AN ADDITIONAL $35 MILLION. 90% of the 80,000 mexicans living in the conquered territory chose to stay and BECOME AMERICANS, receiving full property and voting rights. Additionally, we swore to protect mexico from Indian raids, which is why we got into wars with Indians in the first place. Fuck mexico, if they want to start another war, we'll take it all this time.

>Not the guy you're responding to but the mexicans who lived on what is now American soil did shit all and fucked around all day getting nothing done.
just like American pioneers until they found gold and silver in an area

there is no credible way to make mexico pay

you cant hold up remittances without enacting wholly new legislature and pissing off the money wiring services

and EVEN if he could somehow do it in less than 3 years (which honestly is all he is getting to work with, since on year 3 new election campaign starts again and he wont be re-elected); people can just use alternate ways to send money : mixed monetary aggregates, electronic-wallet stuff, cryptocurrency, etc

Basically its propaganda, and you can be sure that if trump wins, the next mexican president will be elected on an anti-american electoral platform in 2 years, which will make it even harder for trump to get anything out of mexico

Incorrect. The settlements established by American's were much more active and wealthy than the Mexicans on the land ever were.

And thanks for pointing out that we found the valuable resources in the area even though they had been here centuries prior and found nothing.

They will.
But even if they don't, it would still be economically smart for us to build it.

>And thanks for pointing out that we found the valuable resources in the area even though they had been here centuries prior and found nothing.

gold and silver were not valuable for indians so they didnt even know how to properly process it

>it would still be economically smart for us to build it.

only if you can finish it in a reasonable time frame and build/man it well enough so that it works as a proper deterrent

otherwise it will be an embarrassment for the GOP

>Instead of negotiating, MEXICO DECLARED WAR YOU FAGGOT.
so are you just going to ignore that fact that the U.S. sent troops into Mexican land and chimped out when they are shot at?

>The settlements established by American's were much more active and wealthy than the Mexicans on the land ever were.
yeah cause the southwest to so densely populated today.

>and thanks for pointing out that we found the valuable resources in the area even though they had been here centuries prior and found nothing.
you're welcome it's not like Mexico was fighting wars against native people of those lands that even the U.S. lost many times to.

>you cant hold up remittances without enacting wholly new legislature

[citation needed]

The strong do what they wish, the weak suffer what they must

ok explain a legal mechanism to do it right now

or note how even on trump's page, he admits they would need to amend current law

Illegals aliens and people who recive money from remittances will pay but not us tho but tbqh knowing our retarded president he most likely put some BS tax for it but fuck Shillary
#TRUMP2016

>90% of the 80,000 mexicans living in the conquered territory chose to stay and BECOME AMERICANS,
because people living in shacks on the frontier had enough fucking money as to completely abandon their homes and move hundreds of miles south

>The strong do what they wish, the weak suffer what they must
really makes you think.

If we stopped paying foreign aide to mexico, Mexico would de-facto be paying for the wall with the money we saved. Furthermore, most of the wall is finished anyway, we'd just have to fill the holes. String some concertina wire across the top, and blammo. Instead of having to spotlight mexcians hiding in brush, border outposts can quick react to breaches spotted as they happen.

>hurr durr we'd just build tunnels.

Tunnels are more expensive than walls.

Are you talking about anglo settlers chimping out (some from the US originally) that were lied to by the Meixcan Government when they reinstated massive property taxes and increased tariffs for american produced goods? There were no US soldiers in mexican territory prior to 1846, at least not fro any historical record that I can find.

>There were no US soldiers in mexican territory prior to 1846, at least not fro any historical record that I can find.
literally took me 5 seconds to find

history.com/topics/mexican-american-war
"Polk also had his eyes on California, New Mexico and the rest of what is today the U.S. Southwest. When his offer to purchase those lands was rejected, he instigated a fight by moving troops into a disputed zone between the Rio Grande and Nueces River that both countries had previously recognized as part of the Mexican state of Coahuila"

The lands north of the Rio Grand was rightful texan territory, so
#notanargument.

>String some concertina wire across the top, and blammo. Instead of having to spotlight mexcians hiding in brush, border outposts can quick react to breaches spotted as they happen.

this is the kind of "wall" that would end up being an embarrassment to the GOP. Trump has said he looks up to the israeli wall as an example of what he could do, and that wall is a lot more complex than the composite wood panels and wire project you have in mind

>was rightful texan territory
too bad almost no government on earth recognized Texas as a nation.

I've never seen any Mexicans in Oregon. Are they all in Portland?

maybe

nationoftexas.com/treaty/france/

Good thing texas kept the copies of the 11 countries that recognized its independence in its brief history.

A fence capable of being defended is good enough for me. I'm not expecting an Israeli style wall, even if that's what Trump promised. I just want mexicans to be able to enter the United States in a legal way. I don't even care if we increase the number of mexican immigrants, after all, mexicans are better and more worthy of friendship than the muslims that Hillary wants to import.