Sup Forums one of the most intelligent species we know - the bonobos - have a matriarchal society and they basically...

Sup Forums one of the most intelligent species we know - the bonobos - have a matriarchal society and they basically just hang out and fuck all day

sooo... why aren't you voting for the matriarchy?

My grandfather smoked cigarettes his whole life, I was almost 10 years old when my mother said to him "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you need to stop inmediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He quit cold-turkey that very day. 3 years later he died of lung cancer. We were very close, and his death destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Please never smoke, don't put us through what our Grandfather put us through". I agreed, at age 21 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a small sense of regret for never having done it, because that post gave me fucking cancer anyways. Jesus fuck, you post some fucking garbage.

Touché CTR

Because we're not monkeys.
UK and Germany has a matriarchy
Look how well they're doing.

Guys, I'm starting to think this is staged. Ever since Hillary came down the escalator I've been a fan, but this is just crossing the line. Very narcissistic. She's lost it to be honest..

Because we're chimpanzees

not CTR, just another user having thoughts

thats very sentimental, im glad you have real emotions like that. regardless you sur wasted a lot of time typing just to show what a pussy you are

I can really relate with this story and must say it brought a tear to my eye. When I was very young I managed to find a package of my fathers cigarettes. Being young and not knowing the purpose of cigarettes, I began to eat them knowing they were supposed to go in your mouth. I remember the bitter taste as I quickly spat them out. At that moment, I made up my mind never to touch another cigarette. Now, all these years later, I can honestly say I made the right choice. Smoking is a cancer causing addiction, and had I not discovered my distaste for the smokable jew at such a young age, I might have succumbed much later in life.

indeed, the vapable mouth fedora is truly the patricians choice

I live with my dad and my 9 year old daughter. I sometimes go to the gym at night and tell my daughter to brush her teeth while I'm gone. When I get back she shows me a video on our tablet of her brushing her teeth as proof. A few days ago I realized that her hairstyle was slightly different in the video, and I figured out that she had simply prerecorded herself brushing her teeth in several different outfits. While I was fairly impressed at this, I kept a straight face and explained to her that when I was a kid, grandpa would beat me savagely with a set of jumper cables whenever I didn't brush my teeth. Since then she's been brushing several times a day on her own.

Because Chimpanzees which are a more successful and closer relative species rule in patriarchal society where strength wins out

I like air conditioning?

thats why we have slaves in third world countries to make our shit while we send them our paper.
its not difficult to earn a living, why not let the gvmnt handle everything?

Bonobos are degenerates and are being genocided by common chimps.

>one of the most intelligent species we know - the bonobos
And the most intelligent? Humans. Checkmate.

America I fucking swear if you fuck this up!!!

only cause they dont have guns. if the bonobos (white people) have the guns and the chimps (niggers) dont we're fine

Give Bonobo a gun and it'll use it to fap

Give Chimp a gun and it'll kill Bonobos with it

that doesnt make any sense faggot

because I don't want to hang arround the entire time and get fucked all day

Because matriarchal women are feminists that hate to see men have fun, i.e. hang out and fuck all day.

>Ivanka
>an "upgrade" from the Obama girls

No.

Nigger please.