vimeo.com/138706287
vimeo.com/93052696
youtube.com/watch?v=QxY90mMFodk
youtube.com/watch?v=ObDJR3isUJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dwh6EigKCWs&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=AlEvi9f2T-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit man, that's a really sad OP.
Could have at least sad something somber to go with the image instead of just saying "New Thread".

Seems pretty somber to me.

Was going put something to capture "Somber" but couldn't think of anything so I went with

He is right OP

You had one job!

Could have gone with "straw and stover" edition

For some reason I always remembered Dullahans just being ultimately benevolent messangers, much like banshees.
Turns out they're absolutely murderous hell spawn who kill folk for shits and giggles and will whip out peoples eyes with a human spine just for looking at them funny.

They just wanna do their job without being watched.
Is that really so bad?

Where did you first hear about them, and aren't those guys scared of gold?

Long as time ago user, I don't even remember; and yeah, gold apparently scares them off.

>literally desiring the spawns of Dracula and other monsters
Mein Gott, Sup Forums! You have all gone MAD. Next you'll be thinking about holding hands with them!

You guys got any creepy stories? Whether real or not.

A monster hunter is fine, too.

I was molested when I was 9-years-old.

I live in TN and we have the Bell Witch legend en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Witch

If your talking about personal creepy stories I don't have much in terms of the supernatural. I was scared of my mother's old doll as a kid but that's it really.

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/werewolfs-role-in-modern-warfare.580328/

What about an eldritch being from beyond the stars?
Can I hold her tentacle while she whispers to me in her incomprehensible tongue that mortal man will never understand?

>I live in TN

Memphis-bro or are you in the actual good part of Tennessee, which is everywhere else but Memphis?

Not in Memphis

God, I love farms and pumpkins and shit around Halloween time

vimeo.com/72625639

youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw

youtube.com/watch?v=8srEvrF90-s

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-n72sADsg

vimeo.com/138706287

vimeo.com/93052696

youtube.com/watch?v=QxY90mMFodk

>The Great Pumpkin is about to fuck some punk ass bitches up

>weakness is gold
what an expensive weakness

All good things must come to an end. But yes, I will.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObDJR3isUJE

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwh6EigKCWs&t=

Man, fuck Dracula. He killed Lucy for no damn reason.

I enjoyed Emily's Through the Woods. His Face All Red was really good. I think Dashly or someone storytimed it this month.

I was from 3-5 by my cousin
Comrade

>prozd
good taste

To be honest, I don't want to talk anymore about this. Last time I did share this on Sup Forums a jerk told me that all was my fault. I knew that he just was a trolling, but that really did make me feel bad.

They say you shouldn't stick your dick in crazy. They didn't say anything about makes-you-crazy.

Who said anything about sticking your dick in her?
You'll just cuddle against her evershifting form while she gestures at the night sky, naming the stars and the ancient gods that roam about them. Then, while she's talking in her voice that penetrates your very soul and pushes your mind to the edge on sanity, you'll gently take her tentacle into your hand and plant a kiss on one of her many mouths.

>Who said anything about sticking your dick in her?
That's just a general term meaning "Don't date crazy people."

You can't trust everybody to be gentlemen in the face of cosmic horror waifus. Sometimes natural curiosity just takes over.

What was your favorite candy you ate on Halloween/got trick-or-treating? What was your least?

My favorite would be either Laffy Taffy or those little Crunch bars. Least would be Candy Corn (one of the worst candies ever made imo)

I don't think that someone will be able to notice the diference between a fake and a real one. So, I should to put this on my front yard as ornamentation for Halloween night?

Also:
Ruby Gloom rocks.

almond joys

>worst candies ever made

I dunno, my personal hatred is for Whoppers.

My favorite is pretty predictable and uninteresting... any chocolate bar (as long as it doesn't have coconut).

My favorite candy to eat on Halloween would be the same as yours, Crunch. My least favorite candy to eat would be Whoppers.

>I dunno, my personal hatred is for Whoppers.

Same dude, I didn't mind them at first, but I got real sick of them pretty quick

>Whoppers

Actually that reminds me... one Easter, my folks got us a bunch of Whopper eggs (like Whoppers, but egg-shaped with a candy shell), and the 'Easter Bunny' was dumb enough to hide some in the oven. Before the hunt even started, my Mom tried to make breakfast, and the stench of burning Whopper was unbearable.

hey, a while back in the end of summer I said I was going to make a lewd cyoa in twine with some monster girls, but just for transparency I don't think I will be able to finish it in time for Halloween, I had one whole route finished and saved, and when I came back it was simply gone, I could still rewrite and write it but from what it looks like, it won't be on halloween which is the whole point of it because nothing's spooky in november onward

>Favorite
Anything that isn't chocolate.

>Least
Chocolate.

I lead a miserable existence.

How'd an eldritch react to a concept like marriage, sex for the purpose of procreation over pleasure, and general purity?

Yeah, I remember you. Checked in on it a bit ago, only one I saw sorta fleshed out was the cider recipe with the scared psycho.

Sorry for the late delivery.

Still open for requests.

The thing is that when it comes to really old myths there tends to be a whole lot of ambiguity. Ancient peoples were never really all that big on keeping their stories straight, they kind of couldn't be.

There's also the fact that not only were these stories re-interpreted for the modern era, but back in the pre-modern era people who already thought that they'd lost the purity of earlier eras re-invented a lot of the old stories.

What I'd always heard was that looking at a Dullahan would kill you, not because the creature itself killed you, but because looking at got this sort of death-curse put on you. Medieval Europe had a lot of myths like that, where there were monsters that if you saw them it cursed you to die, or was a message that you were fated to die very soon.

It makes sense that people would want to re-invent myths like that, since it's not just kind of depressing but also kind of hard to make a good story out of.

Good stuff man.

With eldritch being mentioned and all, how about an Old God-Corrupted Elsa?

I'd just like to see your take on one of Plague's characters. In your art style.

Draw Mavis as a soccer mon wanting to talk with the manager

op image reminds me of kids book on sexual cult abuse

These are real, but I doubt any of you will believe me. Pretty long:
>Last year of MS, seen a dark figure zip past bathroom while in bath at stand-in apt.
>Tells mother about it. she tells me when I was a baby, she saw a tall, dark figure go to my crib, but i wasn't in it at the time.
>Follows me to rebuilt apt. complex
>Starts seeing more shadowy figures, mostly about a bird's size. Once saw a pure white figure fly through walls of classroom. At first thinks it's because of not eating, but still sees them when i'm full
>One night, I'm almost asleep when dark figure I figure is a ghost(named him Zevran) trys to possess me. I shout Jesus and can move again. Never saw the ghost again.
>Meet girl halfway through first year, become fast friends
>She's into the occult, and shit like this happened to her a lot why growing up
>Now in second year, start reading more about magic and supernatural creatures than I did before
>One night I have a dream where a man as tall as my room's ceiling is lifting my body without touching me, and i'm looking down at my body. When he drops me on my bed, I wake from the impact, my bed sinking in as I pounce up.
>I start feeling worse and worse throughout the year, start cutting. Tell friend what happened one day, and she finds a pattern with bad luck happening to me in years of two. Teaches me some methods to protect myself
>In Junior year now, and start staying out later because of home shit.
>One night decides to walk through empty hospital drive way, feels like i'm being watched. Walks quicker, and finally looks behind my back to see a man in Victorian like clothes with a long top hat, holding the chain of what looked liked a werewolf on a leash. Runs away to main rode and waits for next bus.
>Tells friends what happened. They look disturbed, and looks at each other before looking back at me. They tell me they've seen him before, too. Look up man in top hat ghost.
(con.)

From the moment she was summoned onto this plane, anything she wants is hers. If she loves you, your soul will be bound to hers so that even after your mortal form withers away into the dust that is the inevitable fate of all on Earth, your consciousness will be forever be with her.
After she claims you, you will soon become a father. Your mortal form draining as you are used to create her spawn. She will assure you that you will live on by her side, your mind now one with hers, for endless eons, and your progeny will be the inheritors of Earth.

>Old God-Corrupted Elsa
That thing where there's black bile seeping forth from every orifice?

Could you?

>Last year, nothing bad happens, but as i'm humming the beginning of a song I wrote. She tells me that the sky clouds started to part
Somethings that I left out:
>As a child, went to private catholic school. Girls say Bloody Mary three times in restroom, and we all run for the gymnasium.
>You had to run down a long dark stairway to get there.
>Is the slowest and last to reach the stariway
>As the last girl runs into the gym, I see a shadowy figure, that is clearly female, slowly following them down the pitch black stairway and into the gym

Loved anything that was chocolate, and wasn't almond joys or kitkats

Spoilered for potential over-spooky.

I don't know if this is what you meant, but I hope you enjoy regardless.

Going on a break for now. Be back later.

>"JOIN US
youtube.com/watch?v=AlEvi9f2T-4

OR, went to do something so sorry about not responding earlier, but that's baller. Thanks.

So putting a ring on it, eating at Whataburger, and shooting the shit like talking about a TV show or some shit's outta the question then?

Not once you give yourself over in marriage. That is the sign that you are prepared to sacrifice your physical self for the death of the Age of Man.
You could do it before, though. You might have to stop her from feasting on the employees rather than the food they're selling, and you may well need to explain what a television is, but if you are willing to take the time to teach her, you can.
After all, one such as herself has no need to rush things.

Beware of 2-D waifus

Warning: Incoming feels

Non Americans on this board, is Halloween a thing in your country? If it is so, what do you guys do?

Haven't read this one but it's by Sergio Aragonés and Wally Wood.

>Tanis butt

Gaslighting the gardener, huh?
Sounds like a song title. But what would the genre be?