Seriously, Bendis?

Really? Fucking REALLY? ...Anybody wanna chime in and hire a Merc for this fat fuck?

PS: Anybody got the "Ree-Ree & her teacher in a sinlge pic" picture?

But is it the writer, or is she specifically written to have a shit opinion?

But Pepper wasn't in the book for a long stretch of time.

Do you really need to ask?

>PS: Anybody got the "Ree-Ree & her teacher in a sinlge pic" picture?

Literally, google it.

Both most likely. Can't wait 'til Bendis dies so someone can write Riri as the villian she's supposed to be

DICK
SUCKING
LIPS

All that text and Bendis didn't tell me why Pepper is that important or how she contributed to the worthwhile stuff that Tomy did.

He just says "Oooh she's cool because she's cool"

God I hooe this fucker never writes Thor or Captain America titles.

Everything good about Tony came from Pepper? Wha...WHUT?

U wut m8?!

Pepper is one of the most useless charactersin fiction. OP's pic is so full of bullshit, you could use it to fertilize an entire soccer field.

>Literally, google it.
Yeah okay, I found it.

That's what bugs me, it's like as if it was written by someone who only watched the movies and maybe skimmed through Fraction's run.

Gee user, Bendis? The Master of Continuity? That Bendis? The Bendis who's probably read every IM comic? THAT Bendis? Nah user, I don't think so...

Bendis? Continuity?

>someone can write Riri as the villian she's supposed to be

That would be the second time that an iron-sidekick turn into a villain.

It was written by a moron. He's wanking Pepper and giving her a lot of credit but that bitch wouldn't building suits in lab.

Pepper has done literally nothing. He "bad-ass CEO" is from Fraction's run where Tony literally handed over his company to her when he was on the run. Tony has lost and restarted his companies, all alone, like, 4 or 5 times at this point. Pepper is a shitty character that should've died instead of Happy.

Yes. Bendis. TAHT Bendis. The man who's skimmed through Doomquest, and has heard about Demon in a Bottle in passing. That is, the Master of Continuity!

I'm starting to feel like some of you freaks actively look for things to be pissed about.

I read this and think "huh, Riri got a hard on for Pepper, cool" or "oh hey someone remembered Rescue" but some anons read it and think "Oh. My. God. Riri the evil sadistic fuck just took my favorite person ever and rammed them up my ass"

Kinda reminds me of his X-men run, most of the characters he introduced (O5 included) had done nothing actually meaningful during his run.

Bendis genocide when?

I thought Moon Girl was going to turn evil considering her lecture in America.

>I'm starting to feel like some of you freaks actively look for things to be pissed about.

Well, duh. This is Sup Forums.

I'm starting to think you're OP and trying to switch sides

>bendis dies
>reappears the next day because he ignored his own death

Holly molly.

>book is named Iron Man
>stars Bendis' Daughterfu
>panel has her completely contradicting decades of continuity
>everything she says is wrong
>wanks one of the most useless females in fiction
>completely trashes Tony by pretending all his achievements are tied to Pepepr
>y u so angry/?
Weak b8.

Nah, I'm OP.

Don't remind me of that trainwreck... He's pretty much doing the same thing to IM anyway.

It's traumatized experience, yes, but that's the price for being a X-fans these days.

Ironically,I found current X-men Blue and its characters much more interesting comparing to Bendis regime.

Fake posts. Trying too hard.

>>panel has her completely contradicting decades of continuity
>>everything she says is wrong
>>wanks one of the most useless females in fiction

To be fair, she was just a fangirl.

Why do they fill the page with such ugliness. Like holy fuck bro learn how to be concise.

Bendis? That Bendis?

Riri is cute

CUTE!

Took me a second to realize the difference. That'd definitely make the comic better.

No one saying she's ugly

What's Pepper up to in the comics, anyway? Does she actually appear here, or nah?

Shit, I was ready to argue about her cute look.

What's the difference? What made it better?

Look at her chest.

Yeah she's drawn cute, she's just a bad character

As a Superman fan, every fucking day I give thanks that the king of derp isn't over at DC writing Action. I can't even imagine what it must be like to be an Iron Man fan.

>I can't even imagine what it must be like to be an Iron Man fan.
It's torture...

Let's be honest, who knows what is the symbol for sarcasm?
That dialogue is dope if you read it with a sarcastic tone.
Does bendis knows how to imply sarcasm?

I still think Bendis is a good writer that has gotten worse due to no editors and having nobody tell him "no." Just like Slott he has too much power and it has made him comfortable.

Supes has had some bad writers in the past, but not even during New52 were things allowed to get as horrible as this . Maybe Bendis will get hit by a blimp or something.

Yup. His early stuff was great.

well this is fucking retarded

Pepper is much more vital in the movies than in the comics, which I suspect they're reflecting

God FUCKING DAMNIT why is it every time I see RiRi I gotta remember she's a 15 y/o and I shouldn't not be looking at those DSL of hers?

THIS ISN'T HOW WE GO DOWN PENIS

I feel you bro. Supes has had some bad writers in the past, but not even during New52 were things allowed to get as horrible as this (OP). Maybe Bendis will get hit by a blimp or something.

Yup. His early stuff was great.

>That's what bugs me, it's like as if it was written by someone who only watched the movies and maybe skimmed through Fraction's run.
YOU
DON'T
SAY

>you'll never be tony stark

in what imaginary world does a teacher say this to a student?

Does Bendis think there are actually teachers out there crapping on bright students who want to learn and don't cause trouble? The students who are probably the only reason they put down the bottle and get out of bed every day?

Jesus H Christ.
They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't they.

why does she have the voice-coming-from-electronic-source speech bubble tails?

Thing is, I bet RiRi could be much loved if she wasn't crammed down peoples throats perfect mary sue Roman Reigns style.

>have her earn her access to the iron man suit - she solves some puzzle AI Tony left and gets a Golden Ticket, Willy Wonka style
>AI Tony was left behind because Tony, in a rare moment of self reflection, realized he was an aweful person and wanted someone who was smart AND good to take up the mantle after he was gone, so he created AI Tony
>AI Tony is the Megaman.exe to RiRi's Lan - or is RiRi the... anyway he's a side kick and half the fun is the banter between this wise ass teenager who happens to be a mechanics genius and cold, logical, snarky AI Stark

If RiRi had been handled properly you would all love her. But she was doomed from the start because Bendis

Did you read the pages? Riri specifically asked the teacher to tell her she couldn't be whatever she wanted so that she could prove her teacher wrong.

>Yeah she's drawn cute, she's just a bad character
No, she just has a shit writer. Imagine your favorite character being written by that hack.

Hey....you know, my LEAST favorite character is Injustice Supes. I actually think I'd love having Bendis write him.

I only kind of glassed over it because of the tits edit

... wait, really? Jesus how dumb is that.
"You can do whatever you want!"
"I NEED YOU TO TELL ME I CAN'T SUCCEED!"
"O...ok?"

I get it he's trying to be funny haha like in a cartoon haha but it falls flat because RiRi comes off as perfect and earnest instead of some neurotic manic pixie like such dialogue would suggest

>Tony, in a rare moment of self reflection, realized he was an aweful person
But that's the appeal of Tony user. He does awful things, he's an egotistical cunt and worse than most villains, yet he thinks he'sa hero, and because he works within the system, he never faces any punishment for his crimes.

Tony Stark is literally Neutral Evil and he's been fooling everyone for decades.

Riri is an unnecessary character. But if you really need her, have her be Tony's assistant or apprentice... oh wait, Lila Rhodes already exists.

That isn't Tony's appeal at all. You're just stockholming because Superior was the last time Tony was in his own book and it didn't completely suck

>I don't actually read things and just look for words that confirm my biases so I can rant angrily about how I disagree with imagined opinions

>60s until 70s
Making weapons for the millitary and just being in it for the thrill.

>80s
Starts making weapons for SHIELD, get so overprotective of his IP he goes ballistic and attacks Stingray and Captain America.

>90s
Is revealed as evil, gets rebooted as Lex Luthor, then comes back and still makes weapons for SHIELD, but yeah, he's pretty tame compared to what came before.

>2000s
Do I even need to say it? Works with Baron Zemo and Norman Osborn,creates a Space Gulag, turns the X-Mansion into a Concentration Camp, etc,etc.

The 5 Nightmares arc in Fraction's Invincible solidifies him as purely an ego-driven control-freak, no better than Doom.

Which Bendis isn't going to focus on her. Like you said, she will be the same character as RiRi.

And probably will be hated as well.

Be patient with her she has Autism

Except Lila already has all that stuff solidified. She has the backstory and wouldn't even feel forced. Her uncle is dead and her mentor is in a coma.

Still the same thing. Nothing will change, it is still the same Bendis writing.

>choice between a shitty oc
>or a decent character brought back from limbo and effectively made shitty

Her new suit is shit, its literally just Iron Man with a sexier ass built into it.

Should have just built a new version of the 'Big' suit with improved tech, also maybe not taken the generic Ironman colour scheme but kept
a fancier version of the blue/grey paintjob.

I dunno but look at her eyes. The artist is clearly trying to make her look unhinged.

Why do you fuckers still give DC and Marvel your money?

>TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE...WITH A BOX OF PEPPER POTS!

Yeah, you could write her like Kamala, a starry-eyed fangirl with teen problems.
A girl you'd want to help out, not a sanctimonious feminist mouthpiece.

Who said I'm buying it user? I just keep up with it through RCO. It takes me about 2 minutes to read an average issue of a Big 2 comic these days.

DC is cheaper than literally everybody else and I like some of their books.

It's bendis aka fuck your continuity and his purse puppy Mary sue character

Writers with 'pet' characters they fellate endlessly are some of the worst.

God, I thought I never see this pic again. But, Sup Forums like reusing shit memes.

>fraction

Eh, like it or not, it's canon.

Those are the eyes of a serial killer.

What you can't see is the pin-up of Pepper that she photoshopped, and the suction-bottom "male alternative" that she's riding on her chair.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

>implying she needs a dildo and not just a vibe

honestly, a teenage crush on Pepper WOULD explain her nonsense

Is Bendis bold enough to write about the forbidden love between a 15 year old black girl with DSL and a white thirty something whose her boss?

Seriously this. There's 177 words in a single panel and they're words that don't even do anything to progress the plot. At best it's exposition.
What happened to editors? Does Bendis get paid by the word or something?

I know, right? Thinking the rules don't apply to you is kind of step one.

>writer have a waifu
>write a fictional character serving as the writer's mouth piece
My bet is the former.

fixed

Based ManipPoster.

LEL/10

I think the issue there is that Gabby Rivera isn't a good writer and feels the rules shouldn't apply to her.

There's a reason the only popular version of Iron Man is the one from the movies.

I don't read this but that is so much fucking dialogue for 1 page.

I thought Toni Ho was Rescue now.

I thought she was Iron Patriot.

Oh, right, that's the one.

Meh, his Daredevil run is alright I guess. Alias is meh, New Avengers is pretty trash, and Avengers Disassembled is garbage.

So what you are saying is the artist is trying to go against the intention of the writer in an attempt to salvage a shitty script?

What the fuck is rescue.

You mean the chick who got promoted for capability and loyalty in the shadow of a dead saint father, who saved her boss by nother but pure genius and MacGyver-level shenanigans?
The chick who is so principled that she avoids heroing because she found that she could not guarantee to not kill anyone, but at the same time so loyal that she will not leave the side of her comrades, even if that means to run into galactic nightmares with nothing but a shirt on?
Don't you dare even compare her to some useless "me too" secretary.