Tfw "redpilled" meninist belive in occult witchcraft and meme magic

>tfw "redpilled" meninist belive in occult witchcraft and meme magic
>tfw women are strictly voting on what policies matter to them
>tfw beta males men use emotion and fairy tales to decide which candidate to support
>tfw women are only ones using logic in this election

thats a fake ass pepe fagboi

>tfw "redpilled" meninist belive in occult witchcraft and meme magic
stopped reading here
we're not Mennonites

What?

>>tfw women are strictly voting on what policies matter to them
>>Logic
>>Implying voting based on pet issues that make you feel good is logical

More respect for people who write in a dead gorilla than women who vote for Clinton.

similar to the "ayyy lower-class republicans are voting against their economic interests!" pseudo-argument

sure, I've got no love for the GOP as an organization nor the majority of its members, but please don't glorify voting for """free""" goods and services without regard to future generations as policy voting

yes i am aware how big of a faget i am for replying to this

>women don't have to worry about being drafted
>vote for the warmonger risking war with russia

>trump supports paid maternity leave for women
>hillary accepts money from saudi arabia in exchange for political favors

what policies do you mean? TTP? importing rapists?

>"I'd like to donate some money towards your foundation to assist in AIDS research"
>"Oh, no, sorry, I can't take your money and put it towards life-saving research because you're from a country that has policies I disagree with"

This is was never a good argument. It's time to retire it.

That's false.

How about: You're from a country that not only funded the 9/11 terror attacks and armed ISIL.

Can't wait for you to be out of a job when your Moloch worshipping master gets destroyed in a landslide.

what the fuck is a meninist? it sounds like a strawman the jews cooked up to deceive cucks.

Sure, if I have Fox News on at work I get tired of hearing Hannity say HILLARY IS ALLIED WITH COUNTRIES THAT PERSECUTE (insert laundry list of people he obviously cares so very deeply about)

But your memetext would read more properly as follows:

>"I'd like to donate some money towards your foundation to assist, in majority, with "administrative costs" and salaries"
>"Oh, sure! I, er...my foundation can take your money even though I'm in a position of gub'mint power and authority within the realm of international diplomacy clearly representing a conflict of interests towards my constituency"

The main problem isn't the fact that a foreign government persecutes certain groups of people in their country. The main problem is receiving money for a related organization, especially one that provides such little actual aid compared to """administrative costs""" while filling the role of head of the State Department.

literally "muh vagina"

That is called investing in research and development.

Donating implies charity and that means the money goes to the needy. This money is going to pharma.

It is a scam.

woman are voting for Hillary just because she is a woman

All the girls at my uni who want Hillary only want her so they can be a part history, i.e. First woman president. Not exactly issues focused. They certainly don't like partial birth abortion (most of them anyway).

Why is it "meninist", but not "womeninist" ??

Trump is promising more gimmesats to women, this election is a true test of who even bothered to read the policies