*obnoxious british accent*

*obnoxious british accent*
THIS CARTOON IS BAD BECAUSE THE CHARACTERS ACT TOO VULGAR AND THERE'S TOO MUCH VIOLENCE

I'D RATHER BE FED AN ENTIRE BUCKET OF HORSE FECES THAN WATCH THIS SHOW EVER AGAIN!!!
*whispers*
A-Am I doing it right guys? Over-the-top AVGN comparisons are still relevant, r-right? I-I'm being funny, right?

I HHHHAAAATE HHHHOW HHHHHHE AAHLWAYS TAHLKS LIKE THHIS

Holy shit his voice is so incredibly obnoxious and annoying. The fucking drawn out way he pronounces words like "bad" is excruciating.

>i had to install video blocker to avoid this guy

He is like the aussie son of Mojo.com, annoying voices, wikipedia facts and uploads 10 videos per day

Here's my top 10 worst cartoons from (irrelevant country)!

Wrong country. The twang in the voice is an Australian region accent. We Brits are more flat.

Wait, which annoying overly negative, self important British "media critic" are we talking about?

Strider at least has heart with what he is doing. He is by no means perfect, and he makes some silly points, but he aint bad.

Also, Australian.

>Character is too vulgar and there's too much violence
>Has a Southpark avatar

According to these morons, Phantom Strider. Fun Fact: He's an Aussie.

A few days ago I tried to make people guess the reviewer without showing him.

People always like to rag on Mr. Enter.
No.
Mr. Enter is bad, but PhantomStroker Is WAY worse.

Does his dick ever get sore masturbating to the 2003 Teen Titans?

He's Australian you fuck. Don't you ever get us mixed up with those upside down bastards again

>Mr. Enter is bad, but PhantomStroker Is WAY worse.

Yeah, but Mr. Enter has more minions and he actually inspires copycats

MrEnter is annoying but I straight up can't watch anything this fucker is in. Which I guess isn't too huge a deal but it definitely ruined an otherwise interesting blameitonjorge video for me

Do you feel important?

> he ain't bad

Strider is a manchild who likes cartoons just because he is a manchild. He has no interest in art, animation, plot and humor structure or writing.

>Complains about vulgarity and violence
>Literally has a south park icon

His opinions are honestly some of the worst of any reviewers.

I'm amazed he's made a paying career out of this.

I don't get why he has a black boo as a sidekick

I'm suprised he collaborated with Doug Walker