Bertstrips thread

Bertstrips thread

A new one? After so long?
Keep this thread alive till I get home to my PC.

There's another version of this where Bert and Ernie are given instructions to warn the people about an atomic bomb, but decides not to. Do you have it?

Unfortunately, I do not. Sorry.

Aaaand that's all the Bertstrips I have on hand.

here it is

That's much better. Though it's a bit outdated, I mean, it only work if they are a local station with a shitty reception for all other larger radio channels and none of their listeners have access to Internet...

Wait, is it still relevant in certain parts of the USA?

Ok I'm off work. Lets rock

pop music existed in the 60's so I guess this one was meant date back to the nuke scare eras.

One of my favorites.

This one isn't funny because it's trying to hard, the one with the Jews was much better.

I don't know why, but the Bert and Ernie ones are always my favs

And finally my favorite, the expressions are just perfect.
Good night anons.

Most cellphones are equipped with an FM chip to receive emergency broadcasts if/when the government chose to activate it. The more recent iPhones are the exception to this. It remains possible to offer a blanket warning to almost everyone beyond internet/radio/television now if the emergency was severe enough.

Honestly it's not touched on enough in a modern storytelling of a Red Dawn/End of the World situation.

that is my favorite one

Bump before the thread dies while I find more Bertstrips.

The last time we had a Bertstrips thread it escalated into serial killer thread.

Really? The last one I remember focused heavily on 9/11 conspiracies and Ernie traveling back in time.

link pls?

My favourite...

The 9/11 one was months ago sadly

This is some serial killer shit, damn

I think it would be a broth, right? Since beverage would imply you drink it instead of spoon it, and sauce would imply that the milk is there for flavoring, and not drastically changing the composition of the dish

I would agree, but one could also argue that cereal changes flavor when milk is added and becomes slightly soggy. There's a difference in taste between Cheerios and Cheerios in Milk

Tell me, does a schnitzel float in the mushroom sauce you serve it with?

not that user, but it'd still be a broth even if the cereal changes the taste of it. Chicken broth is still chicken broth after you add noodles for a basic example.

Non-english speaking person, here. What is a broth?

It is the meat-flavored liquid that noodles can be served in

Like... soup stock.

Soup.

But Soup is hot.

Broth is a savory liquid made of water in which bones, meat, fish, or vegetables have been simmered. It can be eaten alone, but is most commonly used to prepare other dishes such as soups, gravies, and sauces.

So on it's own it is not a soup, but it is the base for soups. The fact that the terms are all very similar and easily confused for each other is what makes such a terrifying idea. That a madman who will kill you on the slightest technicality, exists.

Gazpacho.

>But Soup is hot.

Not all soup.

Gazpacho isn't, and it's considered a soup.

gazpacho alert
fuck the chowder carton

Post more Bertstrips.

Good bless ya, Smeghead.

how is this Sup Forums?

Puppets are Sup Forums

Muppets (as well as general puppetry) are Sup Forums, little new one.

lol

>Oh Bert, I love you! Dammit Ernie! When we do this you have to call me Red Devil! Now we hafta kill her...

This one is *dark*.

I heard it happened again, recently. You'd think they'd know better...

Oh fuck, I haven't seen that stuff in years.

What *is* it about Ernie that makes it so easy for him to appear as a deranged serial killer in so many of these?

lost hard

>Jozxyqk!

yeah, I think that and this are the only ones I can technically post on Sup Forums.

akirarat/weakcum oekaki was weirdly fun.

It's the hair.

Okay Im gonna ask you all something, if ONE of these strips HAD to be completely canon to the Sesame Street show which one would you prefer the most?

That's my absolute favorite one.

But lower

This one It's almost something Grover would do anyway.

These are completely unfunny as the text doesn not in any way relate to what's happening in the pictures. what makes the ones such as and so good is how the text is basically a hilarious interpretation of a still frame that ties into what's actually visually happening in it. you cant just write down some edgelord bullshit and just put a random muppet pucture over it