POST EVERYWHERE.

mods were deleting the threads

BUMP, THIS IS HUGE

>implying normalfags and niggers give a fucking damn

BUMP

BLACKS WILL HATE THIS

>tfw when you will never call an airstrike on yourself

Is it one jewtube?

is this racist? I really can't tell anymore.

Dodgy links really make me think!

This is enough to turn alot of people

Bump

how is this bad

I honestly cant tell anymore

Really makes me think and really makes me want to open the link.

No way it could be a virus and the thread full of CTR shills spamming!

Wow. Where the is come from? :o

This is old as fuck and just shows how obnoxious, rude, and stupid black people are.

How is this racist? Some dumb blm spook talking gibberish

Imagine being so delusional that you actually think this is a video of Shilary being racist.

Come on guys, really?

She's clearly saying that the black lives matter shitheads need to engage with whites as well as blacks to bring about equality, and that exclusively looking for support from blacks is as damaging as if she only looked for support from whites.

cnn is gonna have a field day tomorrow with the trump staging the assassination thing

It's just some CTR faggot spamming. He puts on a proxy and keeps spamming the thread.

I image searched it and found this
These faggots are sliding hard.

Watch full unedited video. It's a shill. Sage.

This is an old video and only a part of it taken out of context. The niggers were nigging their sjw blm crap against her and she was actually being reasonable against them for a moment. Don't try to meme this as it is just disinformation that will end up biting us back in the ass later.

bump

Rare moment of Hillary being reasonable.

yep. it's taken out of context. sounds bad at first, but not if you watch the full video

Where's the full video?

Guys, I need help finding the source for this quote (pic related). It might be just made up, but this would be huge if the source could be found. I checked wikileaks and nothing came up, but maybe I'm just not using the search operators correctly or something.

whats racist about it?
I mean fuck Id love nothing more than to see that bitch lose any glimmer of a chance at winning but fake ammo is worse than no ammo

I agree about her on this issue

fuck these niggers and their nigger lives matter

you see my nigger friends, USA is falling apart, welfare is going to be abolished so you best start learning how to farm and manage your resources.

whitey aint going to be picking up the tab anymore

WTF..

I luv hillary now.

Worst part is she disregards him completely by saying she will "talk only to white people". Hope the niggers see this and get off the plantation.

WTF I'm voting Hillary now

how is this not already viral
SPREAD IT

BUMP

fake news don't respond.

>nothing happening

Because nothing happens and posting it over and over is obviously shill spam