BONDI GENERAL - PAM EDITION

>Early voting info:
youtube.com/watch?v=El8K_KYJUz8

>8 years is enough!
youtube.com/watch?v=QZz32IVECLM

>RNC Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=eyzOyduc1fU

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

My grandfather smoked cigarettes his whole life, I was almost 10 years old when my mother said to him "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you need to stop inmediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He quit cold-turkey that very day. 3 years later he died of lung cancer. We were very close, and his death destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Please never smoke, don't put us through what our Grandfather put us through". I agreed, at age 21 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a small sense of regret for never having done it, because that post gave me fucking cancer anyways. Jesus fuck, you post some fucking garbage.

how the fuck is she 50

You fucking shit cunt.

Nice to see straya's doin good with those race relations.

She makes my pp hard

I am not Jewish nor am i a skeleton

hello CTR

>To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Hello CTR

(ffuuuucckk)

her facial expressions get me rock hard erytime

Hello CTR

My state has the best MILFs. Even in politics we have them, goddam. Wouldn't pull out/10