MvC: I season 2 wishlist

More new and returning Marvel & Capcom characters
Option for original themes for returning Marvel characters. Japanese dubbing for all characters.
Enhanced themes for newcomers.
New story mode
New final boss.

Characters I would want but know will never get

Starbrand
Anti-Venom
Nova (Suffering Sam)
Ghost

Have you seen the list of the leaked SFV "skins"? Most of those are probably candidates from Capcom's side. I bet they're going to pick the ones that sell better.

You know it is sad when top tourney players say that BP take too much work to do anything good.

>paying for MVC Infinite
>paying for MVC Infinite Season Passes

do you enjoy the taste of dicks op

I'd like to see Spider-Gwen with the MC2 spider-girl skin as an alt just as a way to get Mayday in this game

How is that sad? That's been a fact in pretty much every fighting game for any character that isn't top-tier. Many characters have to bust their ass harder to get the same result as better characters, it's not new.

>Marvel fanboys shit on injustice
>Buy a game with not only in disc DLC
>bought a game that looks like ass AND took the dick for 100$ worth of DLC in just the first month

That is why none of the normies will use him. It is regular MVC3 Thor all over again, dude was unplayable until Ultimate. As for me I main Firebrand and Sigma. You?

For a base roster made up nearly entirely of reused MvC3 assets, cutting Wesker, Phoenix, Tron, Joe, Amaterasu and maybe Virgil was unacceptable.

Bring some of them back and Ed Falcon for the Capcom side.

I just want more costumes for waifu

I want them to fix the fucking Arcade mode. It /should/ have been each individual character's arcade mode would tell a story about them after the events of the story and helps set up where they stand in the new universe. But no, we didn't get that. Anyway, as far as characters go, I want more comic base characters and less MCU ones. Give me Slapstick, Machine Man, Carnage, Hellstorm, ect. Shit would be tight if they did that.

Oh yeah new moves for veterans
e.g. Kunai throw (Strider Hiryu)

>Have you seen the list of the leaked SFV "skins"? Most of those are probably candidates from Capcom's side.

the opposite, the skinds mean that those character will not appear

lol, people will have to pay twice to play as older characters like Deadpool who should have been in the game in the first place.

That character alone would have bringed so many sales...

Cap and Strider.

game is dead

You don't know that.

I'll just wait for the Ultimate edition
at this point it's all that can save this game

This right here

Considering those including Phoenix Wright and a bunch of RE character, I doubt it.

X-men

Don't worry antihype has killed sales. Marvel and capcom deserve to be punished more though for this shit.

>They justify no X-Men by saying people don't remember them
>They add in Slapstick, Aaron Stack, and Son of Satan

That fallout would be absolutely amazing to see, honestly

How are SFV skins related to MvCI?

Oi

>not waiting for the ultimate edition that everyone knows will happen

and new moves for new characters how did they not include any of black panthers weapons.

Also give us real comic costumes not these inspired by shit

Ni Felicia.

Oh forgot to mention new stages like Savage Amazon or Hydraloo