So apparently Austyn Shites ordered $25,000 worth of The Next Decade? And that's just for his first order

So apparently Austyn Shites ordered $25,000 worth of The Next Decade? And that's just for his first order.

A self-professed BALLOON MAKER spent $25,000 on books about public and political manipulation, but somehow, this man isn't a DNC plant. He's just an ordinary BALLOON MAKER who buys $25,000 worth of books. Right.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5be4rv/trumps_would_be_assailant_austin_crites_found_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=YfSp5euB5AQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My grandfather smoked cigarettes his whole life, I was almost 10 years old when my mother said to him "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you need to stop inmediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He quit cold-turkey that very day. 3 years later he died of lung cancer. We were very close, and his death destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Please never smoke, don't put us through what our Grandfather put us through". I agreed, at age 21 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a small sense of regret for never having done it, because that post gave me fucking cancer anyways. Jesus fuck, you post some fucking garbage.

Austyn Crites

>pleb

Why isn't anyone talking about how blatant this plant is? Only an absolute fucking idiot would believe this man went to a TRUMP rally with peaceful intent to protest, is a dyed-in-the-wool Republican, somehow appeared on wikileaks, and somehow spent close to an entire years salary on copies of ONE BOOK.

Also.....suck my nuts CTR

What about the post is garbage? The fact you disagree with it? You whining cunt.

It's spelled SHITES on purpose, you illiterate fuck.

Link to $25,000

Really? No one thinks this is the most absurd DNC shitshow ever pulled? Are you all this stupid?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5be4rv/trumps_would_be_assailant_austin_crites_found_in/

It's on wikileaks.

Second comment. 1500 copies of a $16 book. You do the math.

$25,000? Jesus Crites...

>ask for proof
>ignore proof when provided
CTR full force tonight I guess.

Right? For some fucking reason no one is questioning this, like it's perfectly reasonable that this man is a red-blooded Republican who just loves manufacturing space balloons and spends thousands of dollars on one book. He's totally not a plant or anything by the DNC, even though his name shows up in a Wikileaks article BEFORE this shit hit the fan.

bump for the beef boy

i come here for re-runs of t_d and you didn't disappoint.

Thanks for the bump. Why are these libtards getting away with this? How in the hell does anyone believe this spin? The dude at best threatened Trump at a rally. At worst he pulled a gun or acted like he had one.

Bump with trips.

Did he yell it himself?

Not sure there, liberal media says he was on the ground before "gun" was said. Others argue that wasn't the case at all. There's an image circulating of a gun in the air, but it's hard to be certain that's what it is.

>Implying a lunatic who would yell incoherently at a presidential candidate surrounded by Secret Service officers wouldn't be a balloon maker buying 25K worth of books

So a lunatic Hillary-supporter screamed incoherently at Trump during a rally, and it's Trump's/Republicans fault he was seen as a threat.

>1500 books

Holy shit, Hillary should have sold him her book instead, she could have doubled her sales.

are the democratic shills getting their ideas from episode of 24 now?
youtube.com/watch?v=YfSp5euB5AQ

somebody should shoop austyn's face onto jack bauer and put a sign in his hand so we can meme it around

I know. How is anyone falling for this? It's genuinely infuriating me.

Bump. Dems trying to slide this.

Thanks. I'll post there as well. Looks like it's about to cap though.

Bump

Sauce????

we must vote for indecisive rhetoric comrades, i am a good goy republican just like you!

fucking lel if this guy was any more of a plant he'd be a fern.

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5be4rv/trumps_would_be_assailant_austin_crites_found_in/

I have downloaded and reviewed the excel sheets.

I don't see anything that indicates Austyn spent that amount.

.....There were 1500 books ordered TOTAL, not by that individual.

Gimme the proof.