NZ Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9BGLtqqkVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Who cares about New Zealanders?

yo thats Australia flag

what about it? I just got back here from OZ. anything interesting going on?

true that. A country of rednecks, alcoholics, potheads and child molesters. Worst scum on earth, I'm telling you.

malaisia please

It's all true.

Don't come here.

It's the worst.

Stay away.

Seriously.
>unless you're white that is.

>unless you're white that is
even so

all bad atributes I stated are white kiwi features
i not even want to mention the disgusting maori apes

Independent South Island soon.

>new zealand
>relevant

hopefully. still a bunch of niggers to kick out though

fukk u im from chile

JACK TAME IS A BABY FACED BED WETTING LITTLE CUNT I WANT TO RAPE HIS SOUL

Don't make me do it again

New zealand is pretty cool

God you losers are a fucking embarrassment. It's bad enough you fail irl but you have to make sure everyone online knows it as well.

sage

My sister lives in Upper Hutt in Silverstream.

I miss her loads. The flight in 26 hours to Wellington and the landing scares the shit out of me. The runway is in the sea.
Mate, you have to sort your airports out.

I love NZ. So welcoming and friendly. Hospitality is top quality.
Pic is where I live. Also fish and chips are British.

spotted the child molester redneck
go have a drink, calm down, old boy

why did you feel a need to make this thread

What if you flew to Auckland instead then drove down to Wellington?

idk

Welcome home.

You one of the returning flock? There's been a real exodus of Kiwis from Australia the last couple years. Has ramped up to massive levels in the last few months apparently.

Anyone for Dunedin in here?

Who voting Gareth Morgans Opportunities Party? I expect they'll be lucky to get 2%.

Won't be contesting any electorates, only List MPs. No word on policies. But I think Morgans turning pretty blue pilled so I'm suspicious about his motives.

kiwi roads are shit. no-one in his senses would go through that hell, mainly if he comes from a developed country

>Flying from South Island to Wellington
>in a storm
>in one of those tiny planes
Never again will I be tempted by cheap flights

> I love NZ

Right back at ya Britbro. NZ loves you! Hugs.

In all seriousness Ive never met a Brit living in NZ I didn't like. The ones that make it out here seem to do it for the right reasons. Its not an easy decision for them, they couldn't get any further from home and still stay on planet earth.

Will you join your sis one day? Even been to South Island? What do you do for a crust, if you don't mind me asking.

>Ive never met a Brit living in NZ I didn't like. The ones that make it out here seem to do it for the right reasons
It's because it's actually quite difficult for whitey to immigrate here legally, you pretty much need a job in the first place to get through the points requirement.

>I miss her loads
funny, she never misses mine.

So lads who beat their wife this morning? Fucking potato slingers

Thanks, m8y.
Get me a steak and cheese pie from the pack and save.

You do need a job. It's what fucks me off about seeing old as fuck gooks here that can't speak English

Meh, does it really make a difference?

Wheres the weed at?

go to kawerau and pick your own

Is it a reciprocal thing? Britain has been treating her Empire subjects like shit for the last 30 years as she gets on her knees for Germany. I'd imagine it aint easy for us to immigrate to the UK, that is if anyone was stupid enough to want to do that.

Bada ting!

our roads are better than Europes

>cheese pie
I puked a little in my mouth

from all the great meat and seafood and veggies from NZ, which is basically a huge farm, you have to go for that utter garbage food.
>brits are gonna brit

But hey, then one thinks of fish and chips as the most advanced way a brit can cook seafood and one understands many things

No wonder the shitty american BBQ trend is what most kiwis like these days

It's Internet/Mana 2.0
Winnie is our only hope.

Honestly though I just take this as further proof that 2016 is the year of the underdog. Trumps got it in the bag

Because our Sup Forums general is shared with fucking /balk/ and /aus/

yeah yeah my ass. Kiwi roads are third class roads in any developed country, ffs

go travel a little, and i don't mean going to shitty brisbane for a week, fucking redneck

> All Blacks lose, wife takes a beating.

I love that Kiwi meme. Some stupid fat lezzo at work was banging on about it over the water cooler just last week.
> Rugby violent aggressive treat women terribly waikato chiefs are mean to hookers, all blacks make everyone wanna beat their wives

Bet you its never happened once in the last 30 years. *

* in a white family.

I was on tinder the other day and i saw a gook bitch call herself "Chinese New zealander".

It's over isnt it. Running and hiding in the south island is not a viable long term solution....Its over

Softcunt detected.

only jake keeps his mrs in line

>pack and save
You give me good keks britbong
Its "Pak 'n Save"

Any other /halfcastemaoris/ here?

How do we feel about the general status of maori?

Anyone else repulsed by our terrible youth culture and idolisation of niggers and the white privilege "fuck whitey, despite being half white" marxist language which is now pervasively used by maoris with a chip on their shoulder.....

fuck standing rock too

also why the hell would you get a supermarket pie over a fresh bakery one

most maoris don't even think about fuck whitey though. only tribal cunts and academics

i'm quarter caste and i say put them in camps. also, isn't fucking hilarious when mob niggers sieg heil?

we have to take waiheke by force and make it a haven for anyone who chooses to take the red pill

Yeah I've argued before with people about this all I have to point out is if they're going to beat their wife over a Rugby game they were probably beating her already.

It's hilarious that they believe if we got rid of Rugby domestic violence would decrease. It would just be replaced with something else.

It's easier to fly to Wellington.
I get a flight from Newcastle to London Heathrow then another flight to Singapore, Hong Kong or Bangkok to change flights.
Hong Kong is too busy. I like Singapore.
I'm ex Royal Air Force and flying doesn't bother me much. I used to fly to Canada via Iceland (Keflavik then Calgary) We had to refuel in Iceland.
We rarely had air to air refuelling. It is very difficult.
There were two routes to Canada; East to West or via Iceland. (over the top)

A friend of mine is quarter Samoan and he's the biggest racist I've ever met. Hates Niggers and said he would like to see the islands get swept under the waves but that would just cause more coconuts to come here

This was true before nogs in the US began popularising Black Lives Matter/kill whitey rhetoric in the past few years. Now teenage girls posturing as learned Marxists entrenched in postcolonial studies is du jour in social media since it appeals to the victimhood mentality of a lot of dummies with the bonus of making them appear smaht.

I think it's hilarious also. What's sad is that all these "maori intellectuals" refuse to assume fault for how maori family dynamics fail these men. It's all this alluring reductive fuck whitey bs.

wai waiheke?

Almost all Samoans who don't immediately strike you with their dark pig-like features have a German grandparent.

my neighborhood is majority maori and most of them only think about sport and drinking none of them are political except "fuck john key cause he's rich"

I'm ngati whakaue. But you wouldn't know it to look at me. I look white AF. Noped the fuck out of Rotorua as soon as I could.

Family back there, white and black, are mostly losers. Last time I went back was for a tangi, at the marae I was treated like a piece of shit. Someone even said what's this honky doing here. Then everyone got stoned listening to Bob Marley. Disnt he die in the 70s? So nothings changed in maoridom in 40 years.

No one down here knows I'm maori. Except for my missus. I've over the bullshit being half brown brings.

if you call that a kek you are the fruit of kiwi inbred, no doubt
I'm in Picton, my name is Mark Rodgers. Let's meet anytime, have a friendly talk, see who is the softcunt here. Anytime.
maoris are total scum. they should be genocided for the survival of this land. Nowadays they are 1/3 of the country, still produce little to nothing and leech on public money. Scum. Disgraceful pague. Motherfuckers that breed like rabbits. In one generation they will outnumber white people. I hope by that time chinks are on charge here and exterminate them all. I fucking hope so.

>Almost all Samoans who don't immediately strike you with their dark pig-like features have a German grandparent.
this is so common my great grandfather knocked up samoans back in colonial times then moved to nz and pretended it never happened

who /nofap november/ here?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

and no you shitty americans can't come here to run away from your cuntry's politics.

who /failed yesterday/ here?

i have had basically the exact same experience as you. its good being white but still being able to pull the minority card when you feel like it.

Something bullshit I learned recently.
Apparently, when you buy property in New Zealand, a significant chunk of that property is claimed by the government. For instance, the outer metre of my property, the metre of the land that runs next to the street, is claimed as property by the government.
So, even though I paid for it, and am required by law to look after it (mow the grass, tend the trees, etc) I am not allowed to build on it, put decorations on it, modify it, or even park my car on it.
I'd wondered for years why people here all built their fences/property walls and the like about a metre back from the street, and only now I've realised it's because the councils have claimed the land for themselves, despite the owner having paid for it and being responsible for looking after it.
If I so much as forget to mow the lawn for too long they'll send me a letter demanding I mow it immediately or face fines and possible prosecution.
If the American government pulled that shit they'd have thousands of angry men standing on their lawns with shotguns saying "make me mow it".

Not Maori, but I have to admire how Maoris seem to have behaved almost the opposite to BLM. There was a succession of 'methed-up Maori gets shot for threatening police' incidents, but instead chimping out over it like googles they were protesting about Maori kids being killed by Maori parents/caregivers instead.

I don't think I've fapped in 3 months.

lol me actually. I felt pretty ashamed afterwards and have restarted.

>and am required by law to look after it (mow the grass, tend the trees, etc)
what sort of shitty council do you live in

Low-T or high self control?

thats cause they are not niggers they are just brown asians

Wife

It's the same in most parts of New Zealand, and it was the same back in Britain when I used to live there.

m8 the council mows my berm and tends to the oak tree there

I'm kinda scared that it'll split the left wing vote again. The only parties splitting the right wing vote are National, NZ First and Conservatives.

>I'm kinda scared that it'll split the left wing vote again
i don't see whats wrong with that

>Britain
>Having a lawn

Maybe a patch of grass and a shrub if you're lucky. I remember my "garden" in the UK being nothing more than paved concrete. So I ask the question. Why did we all have a shed?

There is still hope

gareth morgan is a fuckwit, vote winnie

desu I have no problem with this sort of thing anymore. When I was a libertarian I would have, but now I just think about it like, that's the price you have to pay to have suburbs that don't look like shit.

I should have figured.

>vote winnie

Not enough people will vote for Winnie. It will just open the door for labour

Yes. Make it a Ron Paul style minimal government with right to bear arms.

True, Polynesians are practically identical to gook sumo wrestlers:
youtube.com/watch?v=_9BGLtqqkVI

>Not enough people will vote for Winnie.
he's on 12%

im ngati whakaue too; we're probably related lmao. Rotorua is going to fuck itself over with all the dumb cunts scaring off tourism. I whakapapa to all our koromatua... bit scared to give off too much info since i could get doxed lmao.

Labour and national aren't different enough for me to care about that.

And get conquered by China immediately.

fuck Sup Forums

>open the door for labour

Maybe when Labour decides to pick someone with more charisma than a damp rag to lead their party. The next couple of elections are going to National.

I think you mean /balt/ right?

>Not enough people will vote for Winnie. It will just open the door for labour
A Labour/NZ First is a much better option than more (((National))). Also, Labour will most likely do so poorly that National will get in anyway, we'll just have more seats in parliament for NZ First agenda. Unless Kim Dotcom (King of Hype, Deliverer of >Fucking Nothing) actually delivers this time, in which case Peters could have a Wilders like ascension.

i don't mid who peters goes with because either way his policy will get passed

Is Kim Dotcom even on our side?

off course not he financed fuck hone

this. im voting winnie and dont care if he picks labour or national, both are corrupt globalist scum.

he halted most of clark's social policy in her last term