What's the context of this? Why can a butler beat up Superman?

What's the context of this? Why can a butler beat up Superman?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/5-U-93-R_Pill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s from the injustice comic. He took some kryptonian happy pills.

Evil Superman gets beat up.

''Injustice'' literally

Here is my grip with this story, if Superman when out of his way to kill some of the other heroes, why not Batman? He know Bruce of all people would fuck with him the most. Dagra was right when he said to "kill all of your friends".

It's sort of like Rock Paper Scissors, but Alfred is the gun.

High test

It's Injustice, there is no context.

god I wish newfags would get the fuck out.

Clark refused Alfred's tea for the last time.

Because Batman has infinite plot armor.

Because the writer wants him to

The injustice universe has to be the WORST DC universe to live in.

Like wow my life sucks because Batman and Superman won’t just fuck and get it over with god

IIRC, for the injustice game, they came up with the idea that superman created some medicine to give everyone powers like him, which explains why normal human heroes and villains can fight on par with superhumans in-game

Truly the greatest superpower.

That a butler making anything explode leads to 100x cooler scenes.

I don't think he did?

Bats is his friend blindspot.
JSA was stuck in another dimension.
MM came to him.
Cap. Atom the same.
He forced BA to hop onboard.
Aquaman is more namor in this universe and got treated like BA.
GLs were off earth and got killed by Sinestro without supes knowledge.
Titans provoked him which forced their exile
Plastic Man, while considered a high threat was left to his on devices even after calling supes everything but a dick.

So defining it as who Superman found on one sunny day and decided to kill/bully leaves...BA and AM.

It makes sense, he wants to take over the world, so he gives the people of the world pills to be more of a challenge.

The Butlering

dc.wikia.com/wiki/5-U-93-R_Pill

Why couldn't a butler kick Superman's ass? Superman's not real; butlers are.

Evil Supermen can be beat and defeated by others because they are not heroes. If Supes is evil, the universe will conspire against him.

Also, Injustice Alfred took a pill that give him super strength for a short while.

user. Superman broke his back on that chapter.

That's not a Butler, that's El mayordomo.
Is there any fictional character that can beat him?

Ladies and Gentlemen
I present to you
THE BUTTLERING

Such a nice moment. A shame Injustice became utter shit after Year 2.

He could have ripped his spine out entirely and been done with bats for good. Or fried him from space with heat vision. The only thing that keeps bats alive in these absurd situations is plot armor. Folks can dress it up as Clark subconsciously hoping Bruce will beat him all they want, but that's grade a bullshit and they know it.

What if Superman was a butler? Would he be real then?

>if Superman when out of his way to kill some of the other heroes, why not Batman?

The other people he killed weren't his close friends. The closest would have been Ollie, but he thought that he was there to hurt his parents. Later there were times when he actively did try to kill Bruce, but was unable to because Bruce kicked his ass or some other reason.

More he made super drugs for the ones that kneel to him so he can make a super army, but different people find ways to get their hands on it and leak it to others.

I dunno, maybe read a fucking comic book instead of being an idiot with out of context panels?
Fucking casuals.....

> Why can a butler beat up Superman?
> a butler
THE Butler. You don't fuck with Alfred or his family.