I might actually commit suicide if he loses. I love Trump so much. He's one of the best candidates I've ever seen...

I might actually commit suicide if he loses. I love Trump so much. He's one of the best candidates I've ever seen. He's so energized, and he has great judgement, and he's done an amazing job of exposing government corruption. If he loses to a murdering globalist traitor like Hillary, it's all over. I will lose all faith in this country. We can't let an amazing candidate like Trump slip through our fingers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fbz8Mp7LwlQ?t=15s
cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/us-troops-poland-cold-war-front/
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel this. Please go out and vote for Trump. Everybody must vote for Trump.

even IF he does, the movement wont die. it will be alright user, gen z is WAY more conservative and in 2020/2024 there WILL be a hyper conservative candidate that will win.

Watch this before you kill yourself:
youtu.be/fbz8Mp7LwlQ?t=15s

Will we even make it to 2020? I feel like the whole world hinges on this.

Nope lol, conservative alternate reality is super amusing

You don't have permission to kill yourself faggot! We need you for the war if she wins! Now man up maggot.

Same boat. Trump is the last pillar of hope for the west. Any remaining bastions of resistance against globalism are resting on him. No Trump? No future. We can kiss the world goodbye without him.

Silly user don't kill yourself right before the war starts

> gen z is WAY more conservative

nigger are you retarded?

they are more multicultural and more liberal than any of the other generations in recent history.

they LITERALLY all support bernie

why are you so fucking retarded?

they might not go with the establishment but they sure as hell won't vote right-wing

also BEING ANTI SJW...NOT THE SAME AS BEING RIGHT WING OR REDPILLED

fucking idiots man

why wait till he loses?

If Trump loses a FAIR election then I will be at peace for whatever pain, misery, and suffering cometh to this nation.

However, if there isn't election fraud I predict he will break records all over the place.

The difference is no one cares if a leaf dies. Leaves fall and die all the time and we just walk all over them.

Hang in there bro. It'll be fine. Check 'em.

God you faggots are so brainwashed its embarassing.

You will continue to live comfy lives with microwaves and alcohol and a million conveniences. Fucking children. Sup Forums has grown younger than ever

>I might actually commit suicide if he loses.
Thank god. At least one good thing will come out of this election

Kek warns us of impending doom.

to vote in the election obviously

>Being this out of touch

Wait nvm checked flag

ok

So,Trump loses AND retards like you commit suicide?
Fuck man that's great.

>I might actually commit suicide if he loses
That's sums up what a fucking weakling you are.

Do it faggot. Post it on Sup Forums so I can laugh.

Spoken like a NEET who has no idea what the fuck is going on. Or probably just CTR correcting the narrative.

You are a worshiping a man. He will disappoint you. Suicide is also a sin.

I can't fucking stand Hillary's voice. I can't listen to her for 4 years...

By the power of Kek, Trump will win

Im sure 1 tiny little vote wont save the world

go on

t. neet

>commit suicide if he loses

Promise?

Please, promise. Webcast it live on Sup Forums.

> will popcorn / 10

After a few generations of racemixing we'll be pretty homogeneous. At that point, if degeneracy hasn't wiped us all out, we can start having some resurgence of sanity.

Hello gen z here and over 18, all of my friends are voting for trump even the younger ones who liked bernie. I dont represent every one my age but there is a chance you are wrong

Can you retards at least make it funny?

the obama/romney one was alot cleaner

seriously, if trump loses i can hadle some banter

can you guys look at the romney/obama one and fucking improve these?

seriously. can ctr do ANYTHING right?

The US is moving troops to Europe to stage in preparation for war with Russia right now. Get your head out of your ass. cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/us-troops-poland-cold-war-front/

This is my main thing I say at bars.
Isn't it such a horrible noise?

This.

We'll probably get assassinated after he wins. Sorry OP

he really needs to win

if hillary wins, we're headed for merkel land

germany 2.0

that cant happen

We might have to fight for it bud. Don't worry, you'll have fun killing Liberals.

Neet that makes a six figure salary? Nice try looooool

Yeah cause every empire always lasts forever! The Roman Empire, the Macedonia Empire, The Automan Empire! Oh wait they all fell because of retarded leaders! You are fucking idiot if you think Americas Empire is going to last for ever.

Good. Hopefully other Trumpcucks have the same idea.

That full house should assure you that even a Trump "loss" won't be the end. Shitpost as hard as you can. Sow chaos. Do it for the lulz. Remember, any place can be a paradise, as long as you have the will to live.

>why are you so fucking retarded?
because he's 13

This

>we're headed for merkel land

You already are lmao

CNN are liars

there are no troops here

For fuck sakes - have we done everything we can to prevent election fraud? I feel like at least 50% of our efforts need to ironing out as much of it as we can.

The rest of the focus should then be on the Clinton Foundation, and getting the word out to the voters.

>trumpcucks
It's kind of sad actually

Even when trump is shitting all down their throats they'll be hungrily swallowing and begging for more.

nah man the hype has been growing all year and peaking rn, give it some time and don't assume the worst

>Demographic reasons
God that's fucking horrible

>automan
spoken like a true american

canada is huge, 300k people is meaningless

also the liberals are hugely unpopular now, they wont dare make things worse, not when it means their ass

Yup.

"all my"

dude fucking stop

personal anecdote

i'm 20, i'm friends with alot of people in ur age group, 17-19 ect. in a RED state. in a nice town.

almost ALL of them support trump.

like an overwhelming amount

my personal anecdote cancels out yours i guess rofl.

literally look at the polls, that age group is voting for #killary.

they go to buzzfeed

stoppppppppp

I'll trust you and your crack team of spies

Does this mean all the uneducated Americans will kill themselves when Trump loses?

Probably for the best

Child fresh out of 6th grade history class detected

Yeah, as much as people call it doomsday there will be another chance, this is why #nevertrump even exists because life long repubs are hoping for someone BETTER than trump ala Reagan rather than cash in this early.

>oh shit we gotta pull off our endorsement for Hilary
>what about trump, you think he'll take $10m if he agrees to support us?
>it doesn't hurt to try
>"excuse me mr trump blah blah blah, bribery"
>___________

what does he say?
how does he respond?

>loos at the flag

>american

lol he talks about trust

hehhehehehehe

by trump meant hillary

i wish it was the other way around, but it's not true

Literally 80% of the people I know under 19 are conservative, maybe seppos just have autism or something

Don't do that faggot

If you are willing to die, then go to a meet and greet with one of these politicians and when you're about to shake their hand pull out a pen like you want an autograph and stab them in the neck with it

>The Automan Empire!

there will be so many spics in the country it will be over for the GOP

dont kys immediately after losing; wait until it is determined that the election was fair. then feel free to do whatever you want.

theres the possibility that the dems will get caught with election fraud.

I sincerely hope you do an hero. The best thing for America is just like James town all you Trump cult faggots drink the cool aid and go out like the mass of crazy dumb fucks you are.

SUICIDE IS SO LOW-ENERGY

Come on, you're being an attention whore. So what if he doesn't win? Seriously. He will have more power running his PAC from his office down the street from the WH, and will be a total pain in the ass to anyone there.

Trump will haunt every second of a Hillary presidency. It will be hilarious. He will be off making trade deals with countries while she gets her emetics. Either way we win, and either way it will be something to stick around for.

Nations do not fall overnight, user, there are always many small and large events that happen over a long period of time that lead to that point, and rarely do people connect the dots before the fall.

If she actually does what she wants to do in the ME, we are potentially looking at war with Syria, Iran, China, Russia, and all of the nations that would answer their call to arms. While we outclass them in military technology, it will be a hard war taking all of them on at once. The difference between now and the past is that our allies depend heavily on us for their military protection, meaning that a lot of our side's success hinges heavily on us.

If they focus their attacks on us, our war effort suffers, add in the fact that this nation has become more diverse and divided, and we are more at risk of being taken down from the inside. Russia has already said they will support and back many separatist movements in the US if we go to war, and there will be many people unhappy if she is in the Oval Office. And God knows what sensitive information was taken from her servers, but the FBI did confirm that she was hacked multiple times by different people, so that information could be used against us.

Our current situation is very serious.

>killing yourself
>not going postal and taking as many of the traitors with you as you can
Pathetic lad.

We'll literally be in a bad timeline if Hillary wins, no question about it.

You're on drugs if you actually think that Trump is going to be a good candidate... I lost faith in this country when these two shitbags were nominated

underrated

why do you people say shit like this?

it's like when people talk about "muh trump signs" in commiefornia.

it means nothing.

the polls, every stat you can imagine, has them supporting bernie and cucking for shillary.

maybe shit is different in your backwards country though, i'd doubt it though.

also wtf is the definition of "conservative" fuck that, trump, hillary or bernie, 80% of them will say bernie, then 50% will vote for shillary. trump might get 20 or 30%

i'll be proven right on the 8th

trump will win but not because of you glorified middle schoolers.

You've swallowed too much propaganda dick wad. Calm the fuck down.
> And drink the poisoned cool aid

How much eu4 do you play

Hillary will end free speech by pulling the plug on the internet and passing all sort of nasty hate-speech laws.

I voted Trump, and I convinced as many people as I could to vote Trump. I've done everything I can at this point...no anxiety.

Part of me wants HRC to get elected so people can see just how bad a corrupt candidate can fuck up everything. I want her supporters to eat a shit sandwich and tell me it's delicious, through teary eyes.

I am pretty confident we are going to win. BUT if we don't, please don't kill yourself! The movement won't die with Trump. and we're gonna need all the anti-globalists we can get if it comes down to a Clinton victory! stay strong brother!

also, checked.

>exposes government corruption
>thrives on government corruption

Do a fake assassination attempt, open fire at a rally and shout "madam president" like a lunatic

This

No suicide, you'll have a civil war to win

Saw your flesh apart. I command it

hey america, we're currently in a bubble.

guess which candidate is going to let banks get away with it again?

hint: it's the candidate who sucks goldman sachs' dick

And let them win?

I know OP is a troll, but suicide doesn't solve problems, brah.

You have to live to solve problems.

F16 dropping bombs on your head

Those are Australians though.

Thats why I said I dont represent everyone. I think you might be retarded. Personal anecdotes are not evidence, which is exactly what I said in my post.

Slice your wrists from the middle of your palm going down, you'll bleed faster that way.......faggot

OP is a CTR shill using tactics developed by DARPA to influence a mass suicide in the event that Trump loses the election.

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

See page 143

Don't do it without pulling a Breivik, take them with you.
Target a synagogue in a wealthy NYC suburb lol

yeh cuz we still have a masculine culture and women tow the line. septic tanks are nu male

I fucking hope the dumb counts do. That will make America great again.

this was meant for

>guess which candidate is going to let banks get away with it again?

They ALL will. If a President wants to inspire any meaningful legislation and leave a nice legacy, he's absolutely dependent on the support of Congress.

Most Congresscritters are in the pockets of big donors, many of which are banks. And it's not just because they're actually ok with being bribed, it's that the political system is set up in a way that actually makes politicians dependent on big contributions if they want to run for office.

So if Trump is elected President and goes after the banks, he'll lose the support of Congress and they'll obstruct him every chance they get, no matter which side of the aisle they are on.

Nothing will change this so long as there is no campaign finance reform, but every attempt to do so by a few liberal Congresscritters was squashed by the GOP.

well at least it will cancel out my mom's vote for Hillary

You aren't even 1/5th as in shape as any of them. Who are you kidding?