ITT: We're in an Alternate Universe

I think we can all agree on this.
When Marvel and DC permanately stayed together and became Amalgam Comics was the best decision ever made.

Don't know why they keep Deadpool the same as he is though. I thought he would fuse with Death stroke or Joker. Is this due to Fan Demand or something?

i was gonna make a joke about how carol is shit but then i realized what would actually change if marvel's marvel family & DC's marvel family amalgamated?

But amalgam was fucking dumb. What we needed was for avengers/jla to go on forever and for Wanda to have fused the universes in House of M.

Ha. Marvel could only wish for this at this point.

I predicted that in five years' time, DC is gonna do what it did to Fawcett and Charlton, and Marvel becomes the Earth-8 imprint - four monthly titles (Spider-Man, Avengers, X-Men and Doctor Strange) and a fifth-week quarterly double-length ensemble book.

Is this bait, or are you just a full retard?

No disrespect to DC fans. Not every DC fan is a DCtard. But this one, holy shit.

The only good book is Spider-Boy

because deadpool was made as a parody of DC so having him fuse with a DC character would just be stupid

It's not bait. It could happen. Marvel is rotting away. When Stan goes - and it could happen tonight - they should just close up shop.
Or sell to DC.

Quite a bit, especially since nobody has seen hide or hair of Billy in over a year and Freddy and Mary since well before 'Flashpoint'.

>616

I'm glad Darkclaw is coming back and knew it would happen, I mean none of expected him to stay dead, but I do wonder how they are going to have Lorraine go back to being Sparrow again. They basically handwaved all her issues to make her the new 'female Darkclaw'. Being his trained-from-birth-as-an-assassin secret testube daughter made her being a total bitch was a big part of her character. She's almost a normie now.

>Earth-8

'Metal' is fucking ridiculous.

Vibranium, a gateway to a Dark Multiverse? A Dark Claw who laughs?
Mind you, collar and chain is a good look for Jubilee...

>Mind you, collar and chain is a good look for Jubilee...

Well, fuck. I think I need to go clean up. I mean, put that way, deaging a character and putting them back into the green panties and a collar/chain, really is pretty ballsy and pervy for modern comics.

>Mind you, collar and chain is a good look for Jubilee...

We need fucking fanart of this. Yesterday.

i don't mind her as darkclaw since it always felt like they were telling the same stories with her with all her growth resetting when the next writer takes over.

that said i miss jubilee as darkclaw she brought an air of lighthearted campyness to the book that it needed.

>tonight

Oh ye of little faith. He just took Guillaume and Domino, he's got a few more months left until he has to claim another victim.

JLAvX was a such a stupid event, only good thing to come out of it was inverted Hyena.

So which hero melded with which?

Dude, if Stan does somehow go, that’s just a goldmine for them to get pity points so people will buy even more marvel and then people won’t be able to criticize marvel anymore because of “muh feel bad for the dead” deflections

Dark Claw is still one of my favorite heroes even if he only was in 2 issues.

>Marvel will produce a shit load of "RIP Stan" limited edition covers
Its what he would've wanted, the ultimate cash-in.

That's not how that works. Some old fuck dying who hasn't even contributed to the industry for years wouldn't do much to help. Maybe sales would go up to near-DC levels for like a month. But that's it.

Stan is just a figurepiece at this point, he barely writes anymore and isn't in creative control of any of his characters. Him dying would mean they do some tribute covers and stop putting him in movies