What's good pham

What's good pham

In NC and just mailed in my ballot for Trump am I one of the good ones?

>Raleigh envy
Nah nigga you corny as fuck

*upvotes*
I "dig" this shit, yo.
For shizzle.

Loose the doo doo rag homeboy then we'll talk.

I-is that a hitler mustache under your nose nigga?

>h-hey guys I'm with you now right? I'm hip with the white folks na mean?

Looks like you got some kinda Hitler cookie dust 'stache going on there lol

You are a coon how does it feel to be a porch monkey cuck?

AWW SHIEET DAWG YOUS BLACK HITLER

>i dont know nigger, well see on the day o the rope

>that toothbrush stache
Ayydolf dat u nigga?

>m-maybe racist whiteys will accept me of I v-vote Trump!!

You are a fucking disgrace to your entire race OP.

YES

CTR everywhere ITT

>yo pham you rayyceests need to calm the phuck down

Model minority.

If that pic is you you're alright in my book but if it's some pic you took off of his social media then fuck you.
I'm from S.C. and if you're really from N.C. you know we get along with any Black smart enough to do the right thing and look out for his best interest and the countries as well.

No maybe we are just people disgusted by self hating sellout fucks. Hillary and Bill have fought for black people for YEARS while Trump discriminated against them in housing (look up the lawsuits). Any minority that votes Trump is a cuck.

reminder: Real Trump supporters aren't racist.

THIS, Im not prejudiced against anyone, if your black and a good person/ not a liberal lefty victim complex, then your ok with me.

Classic example of an Uncle Tom. His people would beat his face in for pulling this shit. Doesn't matter what race you are, nobody likes a race traitor

good BOY

>saying pham
>am I one of the good ones?
Not yet.

Hell I had to work with a lot of blacks in plants and mills around here most you could get along with enough never to have to say a bad word against them.
Just because I don't want to burn their houses down doesn't mean I want them to marry into my family either.

it depends how many white women you been with

You are. Don't listen to the racist shit on here. They're fucking dumb. We're all AMERICANS and we're going to make AMERICA great again, because you, yalls, and mine all make up -US-.

t. White Ass Redneck from Alabama.

Whoever that guy is (Isn't the OP am sure) he bought a legit hat or stole one if you want to be cynical about it.

He wants to support a better future for America I'm all for it.

To be honest.. Dindu looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Dindu supporter ever since they burned down Ferguson, but they been acting uppidy and buying whatever Jordan's they can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. They lost me..

>seeking approval from members of another race for crossing over
absolutely degenerate

Round here we say Senpai, baka.

you'll never be written into history
look at this nigga

>What's good pham
maybe when you stop talkin like a dumb nigger

>he doesn't say senpai

Lol this nigga is not lit tbqh famalam

How is siding with racists who would kill you being one of the good guys, brother?

>voting by mail so they can tear it up and mark it own as a vote for hillary
>voting early so thy can tear itup and mark it down as a vote for hillary
>voting on a soros-owned voting machine so they can digitally disregard it and count it as a vote for hillary
>not voting on election night with a paper ballot only with a fucking pen so they have no time to be able to fuck with it
You blew it, to be quite desu with you.

>Black person voting for trump
>Canada posters are in full defense mode