Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums

Why am I not allowed to love a guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ngom3fODs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coz ur a faggot, fag

This is literally nothing, thanks for wasting my time drumpftards

>Dutch AIDs patient makes the same verbatim thread everyday for months on end, longing for attention and dumb niggers on /pol who don't know how to sage, oblige him by giving him hundreds of replies over the course of several hours, while he never replies to actual well crafted arguments and instead only side-steps everything and baits retards with more faggy posts.

Because its fucking gay.

You again, toothpaste cuck

Loving a guy isn't the problem. Fucking him is

It's degenerate.

You can. Just keep it Platonic.

/Thread

You're allowed to love other men. You're not allowed to stick your dick up the anus of another man because it is an act of defilement. And any heterosexual couples who do this are faggots too.

Because I think it looks a little bit more of the same stuff than she just wanted and I thought they would have been an issue that she has never made the most

Who cares though honestly. All gay people i've met are annoying cunts. Self destructive and hedonistic. But you can't even claim that they'll somehow ruin your chances of having a heterosexual marriage and family.

Gays are annoying, but leave them to it.

Gays dont make the world go round - The Ultimate Warrior

The endgame of live is to create and raise functional family. If the goal is family, then it is wuite good to take all measures necessary in order to estabilish it.

Thus if gay people adopt abandoned child, then it is family.
And that is the goal.., to make family.

Nope. Leave them to their devices and they'll molest children or find some other way of imprinting their degeneracy on others.

They will (and have) eventually harm your children and their children by destroying the morals of society, which leads to debauchery and immorality being promoted as normal in the education system and media and entertainment. The breakdown in marriage culture which led to so much divorce was driven by the hedonistic Liberalism which the homosexual rights movement is based on. The homosexual rights movement would not have any power to change society if this underlying philosophical foundation did not have widespread purchase.

why do you think men and women are anatomically designed, to make babies?

I dont care if you want to fuck your boyfriend, but in terms of nature and evolution...it is a mistake.

What does love have to do with anything? You can love anyone you want. You always could. You just couldn't form a FAMILY with anyone you want. Marriage has nothing to do with love. Marriage has to do with forming a family. To make a baby, you insert penis in vagina, introduce sperm to ovum, etc. Birthing children takes a biological male and female. To raise children correctly also takes a present male influence and a present female influence.

Two men alone cannot bear children properly. Perhaps with the aid of science, in a kind of twisted imitation of real mating. Two men alone cannot raise children properly. They may imitate what is proper, but will not duplicate the feminine touch.

So, love whoever you want. But a strong society is built on the family unit, and the family unit relies on the union of a male with a female. Who cares if you love your female. You must care for your family because you are obligated. You can love your boytoy, but he should have a family, too.

This is also Plato's view of homosexuality. Are you calling Plato wrong?

B cause you're white

I don't give a shit unless they start showing their buttdigging rituals down my throat. Either way more pussy for me.

Because it's not romantic love you're just a fucking pervert attaching sex to platonic male love

But you can.

Freedom, fuck yeah.

You are. But im allowed to call you sick faggot.

this thread again.

Gay men literally believe they are starting a family by mixing their semen together in a test tube and having it inserted in some stranger's cunt. They need to be put down.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ngom3fODs

you allowed to do whatever it is you like.

just don't come crying when your penis falls off.

>pol literally faggot apologists
politically incorrect more like politically cucked

You should not be allowed 400 ft anywhere near children, but i guess nothing else really

Theres a law in the Netherlands that makes homosexuality illegal? No? Then you are allowed.

Now fuck off.

Yes, and what they believe is
>false
>an abomination to the reality of human existence

This problem exists because people have conflated love and marriage, and procreation and sexuality. The family unit is based on procreation, not on love, not on sexuality. You marry someone because you will produce and raise children with them. Nothing more.

Who cares if you love a guy and you get off to dude's biceps instead of women's tits? That has nothing to do with your DUTY to yourself, your parents, society, mankind, etc. Your duty is to create and raise children. You can love whoever you want and have whatever dalliances you feel like, as long as you
>reproduce
and
>raise your children properly

And if you don't reproduce, good riddance to your fucking degenerate genes. Maybe we'll have less sodomites next generation.

Why do you keep posting this slide thread everyday you fucking faggot

>The breakdown in marriage culture
The pill and feminism did this more than anything. Not gays ass fucking each other.

The pill destroyed the incentive to get married to have sex. It meant affairs could go on in private without risk of pregnancy.

Men slowly but surely realized, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

I don't stick my dick in another man's anus because I'm a bottom.

Checkmate drumpftard.

no one here is stopping you, we're just judging you

For what reason besides being edgy?

Why can pol only have one photo for gays or race mixing or whatever identity group that gets reposted over and over again for weeks before moving onto the next?

Why am I not allowed to love a boy?

How many heteros have he converted so far?

Because basing your social life around what you want instead of what your social duties are makes you a degenerative influence on society.

CTR can't afford the bandwidth to search past the first page on google images.

>social duties
Like what?
I believe I'm doing my part for society.

>social life
Am I not allowed to do things I actually enjoy?

Who gives a fuck if those things are a little faggy?

Even worse defilement.

I'd bet my anus is cleaner than all of you combined here.

Do where clogs when you get fucked?

Your anus is cosmetically cleaner because you need to make it more appealing to disguise the ugliness of the act you practice. Enjoy your lower intestines becoming the subject of medical research.

I usually don't wear anything but sometimes I'd like to wear striped thigh socks.

>this same thread every fucking day by the same Dutchcuck with the same pic
Newfags remember to sage when you post in this thread. You can do so by writing "sage" (without the " ") in the Options field when replying.
And don't post an image since that will not allow you to sage.
Thank you

It's degenerate, make babies so that your people and way of life isn't destroyed by other nations flooding into yours.

kys

BTW, the men in the picture barely look 17, which proves my assumption that pedos and gays are one and the same.

> same poster
> same thread
> every fucking day
> Sup Forums always bite

Ffs. Kys.

I'm 18.

Women and vagina's are disgusting though.

Gay sex doesn't always involve the anus you know?

Because it's degenerate and you are mentally ill.

No u

I'm only attracted to guys but I don't think it's right for me to get in a relationship with one, until I can become a full tradwife with a functional artificial womb and live out the loyal feminine wifely motherly role, to help the white birth rate by giving him lots of children and also help exhibit and support proper traditional gender roles

It's the only way

Zeg als jij nu eens ophoudt met aandacht vragen voor je geestelijke afwijking, dat zou chill zijn. Flikker.

Terug naar de woestijn met jou, Ahmed.

As long as you don't dress like a fucking whore, making ballons out of condoms or sucking dicks in front of kids you can do what the fuck you want.

I wonder if that kid is aware that he's a gay meme now

Prettige kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

If gays weren't uppity about their gayness they wouldn't be so bad.
Like if a gay dude would just act more normal thats fine. What people do in the privacy of their home and they aren't hurting others its fine by me.

Do what you want but do it behind closed doors ya damn fruit loop

Yeah, I think the guy who made the videos posted on r9k, and informed Nathan (the boy).

that looks like an obvious FTM to me desu

I am against people who practice sodomy. Not all people who have feelings of sexual attraction to the same sex practice sodomy. It was easy to understand this distinction when we referred to people like you as "sodomites". But homosexuals captured the mainstream media and the entertainment industry and invented all these shitty memes that make them out to be these endangered unicorns who just want love.

Nah, and if you insult the comb prince again I'll have to declare a blood vengeance on your family line.

>I am against people who practice sodomy
But why?

Why do you care what I do with my anus?

love whoever the fuck you want, just don't come with that gay pride shit.

Are you the only gay in this board ffs?
Why is it always you that makes these threads?

>gay pride shit
I attended the Gay Pride in Amsterdam last summer.
It was fun as fuck and totally not harmful.

But you guys wouldn't understand anyways.

And once more, if there are homosexuals who do not practice sodomy or do so with great reluctance, it is because they still have a part of their practical reason intact which tells them that it is an evil act of defilement. Many sodomites have violent and psychopathic tendencies because they have destroyed their conscience in order to carry on such a perverse lifestyle.

Because I have a systematic morality, which means I understand what human nature is and I assign a moral status to human actions in areas of particular importance such as how life is created.

There's a few of us about.

You wouldn't understand it either if there was a straight pride event.
but you guys like to be the special fairies, right?

I honestly do not care where you want to stick your dick. And honestly everyone else shouldn't either. Just don't fucking announce to the world that you are gay and kiss your SO in public. Seriously, the flamboyant gays with that annoying ass voice are pure cancer. Just keep it in the bedroom for fucks sake.

Ffs go on board that supports your Gay pride.
Don't use this pic again kys

What a gay perspective. Where would the world be without Hadrian and Turing? Why are you randomly ascribing psychopathic tendencies?

This thread every fucking day.

No you won't ever convince people on Sup Forums that being gay is fine.

Well why don't you host a breeder parade then?
I'm not stopping you, no one is.

It's kind of hilarious how you guys get butthurt over those parades.

So how is life going for you?
What does parents say or siblings?

Turing's importance has been wildly exaggerated. Being successful and being moral are not the same thing.

Ay be fair. Grown ass men in bondage gear in public is a bit cringeworthy to say the least. I don't see any problem with guys kissing in public, but thst shit's something else.

These parades should be absolutely banned, just like they are in Russia. You can't have children in the street being exposed to this criminal filth.

Dad was just a bit sad at no grandkids, mum was fucking livid. Siblings don't know.

Dutchie, my man, my nigga.

Please stop making these fucking threads. I say this as a lesbian. Please, shut the fuck up.

homosexuals are more likely to molest children than reproduce. No marriage tax benefits for you

>Grown ass men in bondage gear in public
Yes, because everyone attending those parades are grown men in bondage gear.

Stop cherry picking, I've seen absolutely zero men in bondage gear at the Canal Parade.

Who gives a fuck about Lesbians though?

I don't have a problem then. But any of that sex-obsessed shit is awful.

>it's the fags fault that girls won't marry me
No that was happening long before gay acceptance was commonplace. You can add this homo conspiracy to ruin marriage to things that don't exist like God and your sex life.

Luckily they aren't banned here in the West.

But if you want to live in an aids-ridden country like Russia that's fine with me.

Why not get married ,have kids and fuck dudes at the weekends.
That would please everbody right.
Would you do something like that?

What does fucking someone you personally find gross to fuck have to do with morality at all?

That would involve sticking my dick in a disgusting vagina and actually spending time with a woman.

Also, kids are annoying anyways.
I'd rather spend most of my attention on my husband.

You take that back right fucking now.

I'd be depressed af pretending to love some bitch. She'd be fucking on the side, so would I. That's not a good family for kids to be raised in.

Niether is one with two dads though.

Also this, women are fucking tiring if you're not getting sex.

You are.
And closeted faggots are allowed to hate you.
Not liking someone does not actually deprive them of their human rights, no matter what hatecrime laws would try to say.

I dunno man...I see kids as a biological need for humans.

Past a certain age I think men need them for stability.
There's IVF and all that now though.