EWO

EYES WIDE OPEN GEN
SRA and child abuse, occult pizzas etc

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jor4d
web.archive.org/web/20161106080150/http://www.mybestapizza.com/
web.archive.org/web/20161106022712/https://ordersnapp.com/)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14358/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_JulyWeb/Web_035/DOC_0C05764055/C05764055.pdf
nytimes.com/2015/04/19/magazine/the-disturbing-photography-of-sally-mann.html?_r=0
thestyleofthecase.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/mc2-modeling-agency-owner-accused-of-providing-jeffrey-epstein-with-under-age-models/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rij5CVBeI8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zst4NmN8KJA
flickr.com/photos/62206346@N08/sets/72157626474399453/detail/
kimnoble.com/virtual_galleries.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This google street view image of Besta Pizza in Maryland has the website name.
www.mybestapizza.com
archive.is/Jor4d
web.archive.org/web/20161106080150/http://www.mybestapizza.com/

The first paragraph on the page is

>At Besta Pizza, many things guide us toward excellence, but nothing is as important as our commitment to quality. We pride ourselves (After 22 years in business) in providing a menu that’s prepared with only the freshest ingredients. From fresh vegetables to our never frozen, hand-tossed gourmet dough & daily prepared tomato sauce, we strive to exceed your expectations. We even take special care to ensure all of our pizzas are made with zero Trans fat. Combine our total commitment to quality with our fresh ingredients, & the result is pure pizza excellence.

Why do they specifically mention that the pizza has no trans fat?
>Also continue searching the site for clues

If it's noteworthy or any of you know a connection to other people with it, the website appears to be sponsored by OrderSnapp.com (see bottom of screen) (web.archive.org/web/20161106022712/https://ordersnapp.com/) which seems to supply kiosk ordering stuff for restaurants.

FOUND THIS

REMEBER THE PODESTA PIC WITH THE BUTTERFLY ON HIS CHEEKS?

SOMEONE POST IT

FUCK THIS IS A SIGN/CODE

trans fats are really fucking bad for you, thats why. good marketing to mention that you avoid them.

locations linked so far, I need to sleep though. good luck anons.

Right, and he banned Epstein from Mara Lago. Wondering if anyone has the timeline on all that? The story seems to be that (((they))) tried to rope Trump in using Epstein and he rejected them. Perhaps he's been working toward this election ever since?

add

to thread archive. Last one missed this thread.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14358/

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_JulyWeb/Web_035/DOC_0C05764055/C05764055.pdf

honestly I think you're right, trump has likely been preparing for this election for a long time

"Freemasonry", "Catholicism", & "Satanism" have at least one thing in common: Symbolism

Keep digging anons

The Sally Mann connection:

>>nytimes.com/2015/04/19/magazine/the-disturbing-photography-of-sally-mann.html?_r=0

Thread 1 Thread 2 Thread 3 Thread 4 Thread 5 Thread 6 Thread 7 Thread 8 RACHEL "THE HANDLER" CHANDLER THREAD:
→ →

AUSTRALIAN PEDO RING THREAD (CLINTON TIES)

→ →

MISC RESEARCH:

→ →

Off shoot with incorrect title

Post ref

>Symbolism
somewhat like the shit Baudrillard writes about?

trump also ran for president in 2000 but he dropped out because he had shitty people in his party infighting

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

RED ROOM LEVEL OF FUCKED UP

I REPEAT WE HAVE REACHED RED ROOM LEVEL OF FUCKED UP

It's time to save the world, anons.

its time

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

tossing the Sasha Lord posters back in here

Yup.

I was a timeline researcher.

Basically I was putting together a timeline of how major social-justice figures met and intersected. A would have been taught by B at school who was married to C who was an investor in D who hired A after university. A went on to become a producer at Disney and met T who knows C through X (they met in 2011) etcetcetc.

I was the the fuckhead stupid enough to actually connect the dots.

Through this stuff? Mostly UBM Media personel as far as I've noticed in connection to the UK people involved in this.

From last thread. This needs exposure

THIS GUY COULD BE THE ONE SUPPLYING THE KIDS

>He's a photographer
>He has connections to Epstein
>Flowers pointed him out as an accomplice
>Name: Jean Luc Brunel

thestyleofthecase.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/mc2-modeling-agency-owner-accused-of-providing-jeffrey-epstein-with-under-age-models/

We should try to organize for Monday so we can eFOIA all the "suicide" victims involved with the pedo ring cases of the past as well as people who were majorly involved in the cases who are dead. Maybe there's good information somewhere that we can look in regards to what's been found in these threads.

CTR all over this thread. We're getting there boys

Pasta and samefag
Totally not obvious government shill.

Occult pizza? Is that like finding out canadian bacon is just smoked ham?

I have a Remington 870 loaded next to me, as well as a Remington 700, and M9 Beretta. I refuse to die to them.

fuck off you ctr cunt stains

Yep.. Just read it and I don't what else it can be.

From last thread:

And that's a bingo, bingo, BINGO!

Now here's another thing: when I was doing my shit, I made sure false rumors about myself spread CONSTANTLY.

One, because I made enemies and they tried to find out real information about me. I didn't want people calling my mom in another state and telling her that I had started to take over another city's ecstasy distribution. (This was in the early 2000s)

Two, because I wanted enough batshit rumors to be circulating that people would just brush off any of the real ones.

I'm not jewish and I wasn't into researching how conspiracies work. It just came naturally to me. I did read the Art of War once, though.

I had people spreading around that I was a serbian war criminal, that I had smuggled guns from Mexico, and any number of ridiculous things. Shit worked. Sometimes it worked too good, and I had the ATF try to buy guns from me, but whenever someone came sniffing around on one of the bullshit rumors I had crafted and found a way to leak out, I knew to watch them.

I also managed to get involved in a few equally ridiculous and implausible things, for real, so that isn't to say that anything fantastical is automatically false. Just know that if a semi-autistic guy who wanted to get rich quick could do games like that, THESE PEOPLE could REALLY do it.

We really are on a journey through hell.

Ashok and Amrita Mahbubani are potential leads.

Get a combat rifle. It'll suit you better.

Bullseye

That's not entirely correct, but close enough. let me explain:
The Freemasons used a lot of the Kabbalah's "spiritual sacrifice" mysticism, basically: "I do my work for X, so reward Y/Z for me". It's not /entirely/ harmless however, there's a good deal of extortion involved with the Freemasons in the US.

The catholics borrowed huge amounts of mystical authoritarian ideology from the Talmud. Ever wonder why they have so many "saints"? They use "saints" instead of G`jin, or the "living desert saints" of the old Talmud, which is something that you have to dig for to find. Basically, G'jin were humans that are supposed to be treated like demigods.

LaVeyan and Luciferan satanism borrow much from all sides, except Crowley had his hands controlling LaVey. He or his friends perverted LaVey's instrumentation, "be the body of satan: be holy, be kind, and know your power" into what it is now, essentially do anything you want because you are the elite and you can become god.

This is a whole 'nother fucking mess mate.

I need to get the gun safe key from my father, he doesn't believe in any of this, he doesn't know that I know too much.

Oh, did you watch The Usual Suspects a week ago too?

Could "Kitchen Island " be code for Lolita island?

i find this lady attractive

Just made sure my piece(s) were at the ready, too.

All I wanted was to shitpost on pol and meme Trump to victory, not uncover pedo satanic cults whose resources are virtually unlimited.

>Basically I was putting together a timeline of how major social-justice figures met and intersected. A would have been taught by B at school who was married to C who was an investor in D who hired A after university. A went on to become a producer at Disney and met T who knows C through X (they met in 2011) etcetcetc.
Explain a situation where this happened. It makes sense since all presidents( except one) have been related and what not.

Can you guys summarize the whole investigation as we've uncovered it? It would be nice if you could show me the breadcrumbs you've come across and how you'll extrapolate from them. I want to be prepared, as I'd like to join in when we popularize our findings.

possible.

they have multiple sources through Foundation connections in Haiti and Ghana, govt. contracts in Syria/Middle East, and probably breeding (Mauve Luzzatto and the Farmer L connection).

Also the Amber Alert + Silsby connection.

Why do they need so many kids? Who are they selling them to?

Reposting because it may be helpful to you guys as you dig:

Think about what the best way to conceal trafficked or molested children would be. Life isn't a fucking anime. People get practical.

If I wanted to traffick little girls, I'd be a jew and use modeling and acting.

I would always have a cover story for unaccompanied little children. Most of the time, their parents would bring them in for us! And if you don't think that there are many, many vapid / evil / greedy / soulless women who actively allow their daughters and sons to be prostituted to the rich and powerful in this manner, you haven't been paying attention.

But that situation would also allow for kidnapped and trafficked children. After the third or fourth time I show cops my papers (parents actually sign their kids over to modelling agencies for a week or so away from home, disgusting) they'd just stop checking. And that's assuming all the cops I deal with are boy scouts.

My staff would be used to unaccompanied minors being around for work. Etc.

I could do the whole thing with only a few key members of the group actually knowing what's happening. Way more effective than pizza place secret kid auctions, although it wouldn't make a good anime story, and that's what the LARPERS care about. Real diggers care about facts, whether they're sexy or boring.

It's like dinner. You gotta eat a lot of boring vegetables to get to the dessert.

Mossberg with 8+ 3.5" extension and a host of other goodies. May Valhalla hear our names.

Art school rejects being fucking edgy, if anything bad goes on at that pizza place it's done after hours.

Restaurants and bar / nightclub venues DO get used for shit like this but most often it's when someone in management rises up and starts taking advantage of drugged/drunk women and then minors (16-17 year old girls getting into clubs is a BIG problem and if you don't think that predatory security and staff like to get them drunk and fuck them in the back rooms, you aren't paying attention)

These people can't help expressing what they're into in every facet of their lives kinda like some shitheads who have to post
>green arrow shit
on facebook, so it wouldn't surprise me if the designers or owners of the place fuck kids or at the least are into ritual esoteric shit. I think a lot of them get into it as bored effete elites "oh aren't we just so funny doing a pretend satanic ritual" and then it escalates into bdsm parties- which everyone wants anyway because "kink is so feminist" but also because PEOPLE WANT TO FUCK.

And also because PEOPLE WANT TO DO THEIR FETISH FANTASIES.

And then it's a short step to someone feeling out other people and involving illegal activities. First it's one of the no-limits submissives being screwed by a dog and then maybe a 17 year old girl and then maybe someone dies because of breathplay gone wrong, no matter the outcome someone's got a shitload of blackmail and will be able to get whatever politicians or rich people they involved to do whatever they want (up to a point).

Up to a point is important because you can only blackmail people so hard before they kill themselves or get YOU killed. Someone couldn't get anything up to a medium sized sex, blackmail, and satanism cult killed for the price of a luxury car

Couldn't very easily do that with one on the scale we're digging into though.

That might be the reason that large pedo networks and cults exist: people end up killing off the smaller ones

don't forget about Sherwin-Williams. the ultimate sign of the devil is a paint store.

He knew the only way he could destroy them was to become president

(continued from previous message) I of course support Trump and the gang. We need Mr. Trump in the white house!

May my ancestors be proud of me. I pray that I don't see Valkryies.

If you think about it, ancient practitioners of magick required young children to perform their rites. The concept of a "vampire" is not that farfetched, just transfuse yourself with the blood of children, and you will live forever.

"Cover The Earth"
with the blood of the innocent

FUCK

The Valkyries may not give us a choice. My order has always questioned where Ragnarok was literal or spiritual.
The Burning of Pompei was literal and spiritual.
The Fall of Rome was literal.
The Dark Ages were literal and spiritual.
The Catholic Schism was spiritual.
The Protestant Luciferanism was literal.

Now, I don't know WHAT to think.

A really easy example would be LiterallyWho herself. Her education links her directly to the media figures that backed her later on. One of her sexual partners links to said partner's parents which then go on to link directly to the UN council/meeting thing that her an Anita were on if you remember that.

To some extent six-degrees, but the hardest part was splitting out the normal bits of human social circles and what connections actually made a difference in the wider picture.

We need to be careful that this rabbit hole does not collapse on us.

better version.

Everyone make sure you're on a private connection with https

forgot pic

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263

>Needs to sell 480 beanie babies
>Cat and dog friendly
>Some sassier than others

>"Beanies" = cat refers to molly, dog refers to cocaine.

AWRIGHT, THIS IS MY AREA OF EXPERTISE.

This is one of the first things I've seen that I can 100% confirm is code words for drugs. This is the EXACT sort of retarded shit that I'd see people trying to do in text messages to me, right before I'd ditch that phone and never talk to them again.

"Hey man, can I get two more pizzas"

(yes, the moron in my case was using pizzas as a code word for a unit of measurement for an amount of ecstasy that was far beyond what is necessary for felony prosecution- people like using pizza as a code word because people are fucking dumb animals)

When I'm clearly not a fucking pizza deliveryman and I know that if the cops WANT to read my texts, they CAN read my texts, even in the early 2000s I knew this shit.

These people are fucking stupid. The only electronic communication you need to send to people is "hey man want to hang out" or "there's a good party at bla bla, come over at bla!" and make arrangements from there. I am no longer surprised that their shit ended up on carlos danger's computer.

THEY KNOW WE KNOW

WE FUCKING TWEETED THAT CUNT WITH #SPIRITCOOKING AND REDPILLED THE WORLD TO THEIR SATANIC CULT

THEY WANT TRUMP DEAD

THEY WANT ALL OF US DEAD

TRUMP SHOOTER = STRATFOR EMPLOYEE

THIS WAS AN INSIDE JOB (TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT)

Alex Jones going over it earlier for spoon-feed-me fags

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rij5CVBeI8

I'm on mobile. How fucked am I, mate?

>that are supposed to be treated like demigods.

But they are not, they are merely people of whom we are certain they have attained the the beatific vision. That is to say, when they died their souls went to heaven.

A novena to a saint has nothing in common with praying to God, we are merely asking their intercession with God, Since they are with him.

Sort of like how verneration of the mother of God, who was assumed into heaven, is asking for her intercession with her son.

Calling them demi-gods is missconstruing the catholic idea of heaven.

>locations linked so far, I need to sleep though. good luck anons.

Fuck me. That's three "different" outfits/shops using three different pedophile symbols for boys and girls on one. fucking. street. That is pedo block.

On 210 Phillips Ave. ('Child Care')

Google maps is a composite of two van paths.

Interestingly the two men actually begin to wave as the google van passes them (realizing they weren't getting v&?) on path 1.

In the other path there is no sign of the men, but an African American youth is riding down Main St on a bicycle.

fuck that art is creepy

Do we have any word on if Joe Bidden is involved? Seems like a super pedo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zst4NmN8KJA

FUCK THESE PEOPLE

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

MAGA

I stated as much. How I know about beanies being cat for molly and dog for coke was I used to hit raves a lot.

These guys are EXTREMELY low level, they're the thugs and runner boys. Need to look much higher, see who their closest friends are.

flickr.com/photos/62206346@N08/sets/72157626474399453/detail/
More here

trying to keep info up here for any newcomers. it's still very disorganized, but we're making good progress!

every connection we make could be another kid we save, so everyone get to work!

You're not, just put in the https:// before the address so it is private.

Don't give this shill any cheat sheets. He hasn't figured out the system and how we know he's a shill.

This is why there is not a single part of religion that can be taken as truth. If the gods left us mortals to fend for ourselves, then those that have attempted to step up and take their place are /literal/ heretics.

This might be the only time I question what Eldritch beings exist, and which one would be best to demand here.

Just making sure

I don't know if this has already been posted, but here is an interior shot of Comet Pizza.

there is nothing concrete tying him to any of this, but he is definitely involved.

Who is this person, and why is her art so fucked up? Is she a monarch victim?

On historical Jesus still: I have watched a few debates on the subject and I've yet to see a convincing case from the atheists. The first claims that Jesus didn't exist originate somewhere from 600 to 800 ad. Surely someone would've made the case earlier since it is easily the most effective case if it is true.

I was not implying that they were anti-christ, merely that they were largely talmudic in origin. As Muhammed was a merchant, presumably illiterate, and dealt a lot with jews.

Especialy close to talmudism is the parts where they descibe how the house of allah interracts with the house of war. Basicly the house of war (non-muhamedans) are cattle.
Against whom the believer is allowed to do anything. Much the same as the Talmud treats the "goy".

DO NOT GO HERE

DO NOT GO HERE

DO NOT GO HERE

DO NOT GO HERE

DO NOT GO HERE

DO NOT GO HERE

why not?

I remember that sort of stuff, but never knew more than how that whole clique circle do that with each other, circlejerking with media buddies. Lots of "Pr agents" are their flatmates with other connected clients to journalists etc that sort of thing. Not so much with actual educators and UN people wow

I remember lots of Digra stuff too but it seemed to reach a dead end

Older thread claimed she was an SRA victim, split personalities etc
She draws art when she flips into Pratt, alternate personality.
Yeah MONARCH
What's wrong with it?
Here's an alternative
kimnoble.com/virtual_galleries.htm

Why not?

>flickr.com/photos/62206346@N08/sets/72157626474399453/detail/

shock value art just has to stop.

Its an IP honeypot

it's a very dark (potentially important) piece of the puzzle.

the game industry and media are completely and literally in bed with eachother.

JFC. You think her 'art' are actually repressed memories of shit that actually happened? They seem oddly specific to be mere fantasy.

Okay maybe I was wrong. The last thread has a similar link, but it led to a 404 = Honeypot

But I would like to hear some ideas on why is this asshat sending this to

>[email protected]

And I'm out of touch with today's prices but the only things that will be $20/pressed pill would be some form of opiates. If he's dropping 480 of them, there should be a hell of a discount, so their individual price - unless this kid is a faggot trying to bust heads - should be anything from $30-60.

Unless he's got bagged grams of some form of mdma analogue (no real mdma/ecstasy is around anymore), and is selling them for $20/each, in bulk.

480 bags, if he's scanting the gram bags a little bit, then that weighs in right around a pound.

I'm gonna go with someone is so narcissistic that they think they have a foolproof way of alerting all of their college and staff friends about their going out of business fire sale - maybe watched by the cops a bit already so not using traditional lines of communication, thus the bit about the parents.

It's flikr dude. Just get a VPN if you're that scared. try not to derail the thread.