The last cartoon you watched now takes place in northern ireland

>the last cartoon you watched now takes place in northern ireland

what happens ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAvxqGnVO2w
youtube.com/watch?v=XckDlD0OM8s
youtu.be/fj4w6SCn2ZM
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/revealed-47-of-higher-education-students-are-catholics-and-30-protestants-35874614.html
economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2013/11/economist-explains-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1886_Belfast_riots
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/30/dup-urges-northern-ireland-secretary-to-impose-budget
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Scooby-Doo Zombie Island
instead of zombies it is alcoholics and instead of voodoo it is Gaelic Magic?

Well, I just watched an episode of Ducktales, so I'm going with "Scrooge has to fight a leprechaun for treasure?"

I think I watched the Rankin Bass Lord of the Rings movie last, so nothing changes really.

that all depends if garth ennis is involved, keep him far away.

anyway the last cartoon was south park.

I would love for them to make fun of my country, they havent in the past aside from bono

>bono
>northern irish

Bono is not Northern Irish, I dont even think hes human.
They could poke fun at our flag situations and the 12th, probably wouldnt make much sense to people outside of the country though.

>flag situations
What's all this
t. people outside the country

Some terrorists tie Mable to a chair and blow her up

goofy calls it londonderry instead of derry and the bodys never found...

it gets a lot more fucking boring and white

Flags are almost war banners here, if you take one down and the wrong person sees it you will find yourself in very real danger very quickly, if you put up the wrong one in the wrong place you can literally start a riot because people think that a territory has been claimed by another party. They are hung and left till they rot away most of the time, and when I say they are hung I mean they are on every streetlight. Growing up here and then going to other countries I actually use to think that every country did this but apparently its just here. We dont get that American shit where people burn the flag, because if someone did that here it is a very clear sign that you are the enemy, its not about freedom to do it its that you doing it means you are against whichever flag is being burned and that just doesnt fly with the meat heads that live here. That said its not really THAT big of an issuet hat its a worry, most normal people dont give a shit about it and just like to fly flags because it looks nice.

Id like to see that Shia Le'poof do that "he will not divide us" shit here, I would be genuinely curious to see how people would react to a completely alien flag going up.

We have 2 black people here and theyre alright.

>We have 2 black people here and theyre alright.
here listen, jamals alright craic but jayden can piss off

ULSTER WILL NEVER SURRENDER, Charlie Brown.

if they came towards you and asked your religion what would you answer?

Lots of dead Irish.

That sounds really, really cool

Catholic, obviously.

>It's just a bunch of junkies hanging about in the woods.

>that all depends if garth ennis is involved, keep him far away.
You don't like the mockery of stupid fucking Americans who come charging in throwing money and guns around thinking they're helping?

i stole a uff one off a lamp post in tigersbay, when i was over for the 12th (my family are married into the orange side. im scottish btw ) were not die hard protestant , we were just over for a piss up at the celebrations. i never realised how dangerous it was until.i was told the next day lol.

just kick out the loyalists already.

Green, not Orange!

Can you repair the flags? Like you see a ripped and faded flag and want to repair or replace it so it looks new or is new?

>The "Republic" of Ireland has a giant Orange cuckstamp on their flag
How does King Billy's ten incher feel in your sensitive taig arseholes?

"Atheist"

"Aye, but are ye a catholic atheist or a protestant atheist?"

Never really thought about it, they just seem to get replaced and you never really see it in progress, someone goes around and maintains them. Alot of houses in urban centres have flag poles above the front door, and people can do whatever they like with those so they replace and change them around whenever or even choose not to use them, its the ones hanging from streetlights and hanging in public that you dont touch.

Oh ok. I was just thinking your out and see a torn or faded flag in public and replace it out of respect even if it risked an ads whopping. Like a rite of passage or a show of respect and dedication

I wonder if you could get away with stealing flags like that. Get all dressed up in regalia of the other side, find a flag that might be a little worse for wear, and make a whole solemn ceremony of taking it down, and then just leave with it.

Jamal sells Avon

The question is why would you steal something that is readily available in pretty much every corner shop here for next to nothing.

Uhhh... the voices? I don't think the plot would change.

>voltron
Pidge throwing Molotov's at brits while shouting. "BRITS OUT"

So your entire country is a gettho? Cause thats the type of shit you see in trailler parks and the like.

>potato niggers think their war is relevant

American website, faggot. Go whine about the queen on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=bAvxqGnVO2w

Pretty much. Flags are a serious meme here.

Is there a more detailed doco or video about this.

>Voltron

Would the Galra be English?

You tell me, user: youtube.com/watch?v=XckDlD0OM8s

This is inaccurate, I didnt see any footage of people necking Buckfast.

It's the principle of the thing

My Da works for BT and got to fulfil his childhood dream of taking down a union Jack while climbing up a telephone pole to fix some lines

no, im ROI, but i would still like an episode making fun of ireland weather it be actual ireland or NI

>Star vs the forces of Evil
Not much difference I'd say

>We never burn the flag

What is the Twelfth of July?

>Xavier ends up dismantling the IRA by convincing them that monotheism is a ploy designed to keep them from embracing their ancestral celtic beliefs.

>RWBY
More gaelic monsters like the Nuckalevee, maybe some Kelpies and an Ondine/Seal faunus seducing Qrow with her plushness. That and everyone drinks like normal Qrow while Qrow carries around a barrel. Also, the White Fang wear white balaclavas instead of the grimm masks.

Commemoration of the Battle of the Boyne.

Protestants (being the winners of that war) hold large marches will lots of flags and banners (in some places including ones of illegal paramilitary/terrorist groups) and there is occasional violence.

Rapunzel befriends everyone and they all have a grand old time down the pub.

This is hilariously accurate.

Drinking Irish cider

Didn't Captain Planet do a hilariously innacurate episode about The Troubles?

For the glory of King Eochaid! For the glory of Connacht!

>Celtic

funnier part is they could legitimately ask if you're Celtic Catholic.

Are you certain you're not also Italian?

Complete incomprehensibility

youtu.be/fj4w6SCn2ZM

>Moral Orel
Bloberta is a drunk. Orel will start the troubles part 2. Instead of jews it's muslims.

Yeah but are you Catholic Catholic or Protestant Catholic?

IRISH Catholic.
>Amerifats complain about other people talking about other countries
>Entire threads on Sup Forums filled with stormfags and SJWs arguing against eachother over Trump
Jee I wonder if your BMI has finally overlapped your IQ yet, user. I know it has for the majority of your country.

Scooby and the gang investigate a bomb scare in the Holy Lands and pull a balaclava off of Gerry Adams at the end

Randy gets shitfaced on Buckfast and Kenny is killed by the UVF for cheesing in the wrong council estate

>ROI
>A majority catholic country
>Still allows protestants to enter positions of power, access the same level of basic requirements that Catholics have, and generally aren't discriminated against
>Country prospers being able to provide vast amounts of agricultural exports to not only Britain but to the rest of the world
>NI
>A """majority""" protestant country
>Protestants still believe that they are the natives of Ireland
>MUH HOME RULE IS ROME RULE scare tactic puts "ulster" scots into shitfit
>Not allow Catholics the same benefit as Protestants
>Harass Catholics coming back from the Eucharistic Congress in 1932
>Destroy beautiful Victorian Era streets because Catholics occupied them
>Catholics retaliate and automatically get called terror inducing savages while Protestants have been actively attacking them ever since
>Blame the Border Campaign on multiple catholic organizations out of induced scare tactics
>Still get cucked into handing over equal rule with ROI government
>Country is a slum desperate for actual economic movement since their only source of legitimate export was validated a century ago

Tell me why Catholics are shunned and pushed down as barbaric savages when Ulster Protestants are literally retards that cling onto outdated beliefs and are so convinced by scare tactics that they attack and marginalize an entire group of people?
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/revealed-47-of-higher-education-students-are-catholics-and-30-protestants-35874614.html

Forgetting the part about mass immigration of people from the south, you under value how many people were actually moving up north, buying businesses and properties and then were creating their own ghetto communities where only Catholics were allowed, the problem here is that they are fucking foreigners, you dont go to another country and create your own little state within the country you move to with its own rules and regulations, thats the shit that is happening in Europe with the immigrants today, thats what was happening then and people were biased towards them because they were moving here and taking over whole streets and changing the religion to catholic, which basically equates to meaning they basically thought the native NI people were scum because they DIDNT go to church like them and werent religiously proper like them. Of course there was a divide and biased towards them when this was their attitude towards the people they were surrounding themselves with.

Yes, protestants ARE retarded, the reason why its preferred here is because protestants are only religious on Sunday, if at all, its not as involved as Catholicism where it is almost a lifestyle, noone wants that shit pushed here.

Why doesnt the UK cede NI to RoI? isnt this pretty much same as HK with China back in 97?

they'd lose the saint peter cross, the people living in NI actually like it there and it's the choice of the people.

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2013/11/economist-explains-4

The UK government doesn't really care, they don't have oil like the Scots, but most people in NI consider themselves British due to the never ending wonders of organized religion so don't want Ireland to take them over.

>Forgetting the part about mass immigration of people from the south, you under value how many people were actually moving up north, buying businesses and properties and then were creating their own ghetto communities where only Catholics were allowed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1886_Belfast_riots
>Implying that would even last a second if it involved a protestant being offended
Just face it, Johnny. Your kind are a sick bunch, afraid of being replaced and moved out of a country you never belonged to.

It's pretty much an eternal stalemate at this point

>they just seem to get replaced and you never really see it in progress, someone goes around and maintains them
Flagman
the hero we need. he goes out and replaces damaged flags not matter whose they are

Why DO Catholics always seem to get the whole terrorist end of the stick in this huge debacle? They aren't even registered as a terrorist group in NI. Just an illegal organization.

Literally nothing

Dumb scare-tactic made up by butthurt ulster scots, same shit with "Home Rule is Rome Rule". "Irish" Protestants will and always have hyperescalated anything a Catholic has done in order to put the boot down harder and make sure NI doesn't become part of a unified Ireland.

>South Park
A commentary on the Troubles I presume

>make sure NI doesn't become part of a unified Ireland
Why does the south want to be unified? I know why the north doesnt, its because we dont want ROIs laws, immigrant issues and debts pushed on us, its not a religious problem anymore, it hasnt been for ages, its a factor but its not the be-all of it. Seriously, explain the benefits the NI would have under ROI instead of where they are in the UK, there is absolutely no reason for us to unite willingly, all we get is the souths problems and no positives. We want to govern ourselves and being part of the UK allows this, unless the UK tries to shaft us I dont see any actual reason to join the south.

>Why does the south want to be unified?
Because having a country rule over you harshly for 500 years stirs something called "nationalism."
And
>It's not a religious problem anymore
It always HAS been a religious problem. The reason why NI exists in the first place is a religious problem in of itself. You seem to be forgetting that the UK's economy in its entirety doesn't support your own, and that NI for the most part still has to support itself; which it's been doing a shitty job of doing such. Seriously.
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/30/dup-urges-northern-ireland-secretary-to-impose-budget
And as for "immigrant issues", what immigrant issues? Do you mean immigration issues?
Because Ireland for the most part has been ignoring Merkel's aggressive advances on trying to force Ireland to accept in more refugees and asylum seekers.

>It always HAS been a religious problem.
Ask someone here today what their religion is OUTSIDE of sectarian estates in Belfast where knuckle draggers live
>You seem to be forgetting that the UK's economy in its entirety doesn't support your own, and that NI for the most part still has to support itself
Good! This is what we want. We will sink and swim on our own terms, the Uk supports us, Ireland wants to absorb us, making our problems ours, AND their problems ours. Lets not pretend Ireland is a wealth state well be joining, theyre not fairing much better and we would be shouldering that load with them even though we did nothing to put them where they are
>Because Ireland for the most part has been ignoring Merkel's aggressive advances on trying to force Ireland to accept in more refugees and asylum seekers.
I lived in Dublin for 4~ years and noticed there were alot of middle eastern people. Granted, an observation isnt really a statistic so I guess that can be discarded.

The thing is we want to govern ourselves not become a part of a blanket government that simply isnt in line with our beliefs and ideals one way or another, Northern Ireland for the Northern Irish as it were, we are not the same as the southern Irish and the idea of being absorbed by them is kindof shitty, its why it doesnt get traction here, we are our own entity as people and would like to keep it that way.

>its not a religious problem anymore
you're really just making excuses. It's totally a protestant stubbornness problem.

I myself am not protestant and I dont want unification. I like NI as NI, just like I like the ROI as the ROI, why must they become one mass.

>we are not the same as the southern Irish and the idea of being absorbed by them is kindof shitty, its why it doesnt get traction here, we are our own entity as people and would like to keep it that way.

We don't want you shower of cunts back either, fyi

Thats ok, we dont want to go back anyway. Seriously though, I dont actually understand the push for unification, there is no real reason other than for control.

>that all depends if garth ennis is involved, keep him far away.
Uncomfortable with the notion that blowing up random civvies to accomplish your goals makes you no better than Al Queada or ISIS paddy?

I lie awake at night thinking that this is what most of the patriot soldiers in the American Revolution probably sounded like.

>IRA's most notable """operation""" is them bombing a completely empty police building and then shooting at the rubble, only to get absolutely stomped by eight SAS a few minutes later
>The Irish Republic today actually has worse gun laws than Northern Ireland, which has the loosest gun laws of all the British countries
I will never understand why /k/ jerks off over these guys

>Are you certain you're not also Italian?
Nah I have only 2 names on the register

You may not think it's a protestant problem but that's literally the only reason the county is divided. Ireland would work better as a single country. Ulster would improve.

You've clearly fallen for protestant propaganda if you think the two regions are comparable in terms of success. The Republic is far superior to Northern Ireland and Britain.

The PIRA's most notable operation was killing 18 soldiers and the Queen's uncle in one day.

>18 kills in one day
That's pretty pathetic tbqh, there's fucking school shooters who rack up higher numbers than that.

>The Republic is far superior to Northern Ireland and Britain.
Hmmm. HMMMMM.

You're thinking of the 11th lad, bonfire night, that's when the tricolour's on top of the bonnies

Nothing says culture like a pillar of burning wood in the middle of a housing area

>Ireland would work better as a single country
How.

>that fucking castle this year
Im honestly torn on this shit because I like the events, but I do not like their sectarian origins and meanings their given. Same with parades, I like the parades, I do not like that there are people that only support them because they are about sectarianism and just go to them to start fights. All this stuff will be gone if we unified and Im really not sure If its a good or bad thing.

>The Adventures of Puss in Boots
>orange cat (color associated with unionists) is fighting against masked combatants
Well this kinda makes sense.

Over the garden wall
Irish pastoralism and folklore instead of American pastoralism and folklore...

The proddies and that papists would all kill each other, leaving it abandoned so the English could turn it into a theme park.

Seriously, take out the religion and these places are really nice, its a shame that the idiots are so loud that it looks like this is what everyone is like. Its like SJWs in the states.