Anybody else getting tired of all the virtue signaling in comics...

Anybody else getting tired of all the virtue signaling in comics? It's enough to make me lose complete interest in everything the perpetrator does going forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmM872874A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>LOOK I FOUND SHIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
>LET'S TALK ABOUT TWITTER
get fucked you faggot this thread sucked the first time

You didn't read comics in the first place.

>not writing off anything with visibly tumblr-influenced art style
I refused to make the assumption and I got burned until I did. It's better this way.

This blatantly the author indulging his magical realm, virtue signalling is just how hes selling it to avoid getting called a pervert.

Just like all "male allies", amirite? So when does Abbadon get outed as a rapist?

That's fujo or yuri shipping not virtue signaling. Don't be stupid, OP.

Are you implying it can't be both?

You cannot do both at the same time. Trying to put your fetish in a comic and saying it's empowering is not coming from a place of concern.

I'm genuinely curious how a person can act like this on their social media and still keep their job at a major entertainment company. Like, if this was a male artist talking about fucking with women SJWs, wouldn't he get fined by the company instantly and demanded to take the tweet down?

Is this not considered marketing suicide when the majority of your reader base is white men? I've seen studios like Nickelodeon go crazy over harmless online posts by their employees.

>Making the thread again right after it dies, ignoring how the author acknowledged gay would factor in years ago.
Please fuck off, Sup Forums.

Anyone getting tired of all the virtue signalling done by the faggoty posts whinging about "virtue signalling"? What a fucking balless passive aggressive approach to life from beta-male perma-virgins.

Which is why you do one and act like it's the other and thus get pity cash for pandering to your own degenerate tastes.

>Permavirgin
That's funny, coming from a wannabe rapist

>this projection
Wew

Do you not see the irony in your own words?

And then you get backlash as it becomes painfully obvious. People who do this have no restraint.

Or they get praised by imbeciles like what happened with Korra

There was a time when Sup Forums did not mind sleazy lesbians, sadly the Tumblr rejects here find it much too offensive these days.

How is she gonna make it that long when she keels over from diabetes and heart disease in 10

When i say no control i mean it gets really fetishy. This was pandering for last minute good will points. Not adding something to directly jerk off too.

Everyday we're getting closer to the point where the western population is going to getting tiered at leftist garbage and start killing them. America hasn't been this conservative in almost a hundred years, soon the concept of eugenics won't be a frowned upon and will be actually be considered a viable solution

Cool blogpost.

This is what you get for voting Drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Hey, that's not fair. She probably has double that!

>soon the concept of eugenics won't be a frowned upon and will be actually be considered a viable solution

You're definitely presenting a strong case for it.

I think it's more that lesbians are fucking boring at this point. Or written by tumblrinas

She won't. Doctors and scientists repeat over and over that diabetes and obesity cuts your lifespan by half and then these people don't die.

I'm pretty sure you'd think even the mention of the word "gay" is virtue signalling.

Consider the fact, our primary and second education systems terrible and most of the kids leaving highschools today barely have any grasp of even basic principles. Rather than improve education, what is happening is going to damage us as a nation. Eugenics will be the least of our problems.

>It's enough to make me lose complete interest in everything the perpetrator does going forward.
Let's hope everyone starts virtue signaling so all of you nonreader outragefags fuck off.

I don't get why people cry "virtue signaling" when people do what they want to do. Gay characters existing isn't a big deal because they exist in real life. What is it about including them that turns this into virtue signaling?

>Virtue signaling
What is this new hot meme phrase? I see it everywhere from twitter to YT

“Virtue signaling” translates to “I am a huge faggot, please rape my face”.

It means alt-right 15 year olds are offended and need you to know they're offended

That's half of this site these days. An-Hiro should do something about twitter bait threads

youtube.com/watch?v=sAmM872874A

Note that the only time people screech about virtue signalling, it just so happens to coincide with someone saying literally anything left of center at all.

Basically what I'm saying is that virtue signalling is a dog-whistle for "I'm mad that this person doesn't support the right wing".

Why can't you just read the comic and not the twitter?

Triggered roastie detected. Mad because your aging wrinkly ass is being replaced by us latino alt right teens? You should be, it only makes your defeat that much sweeter.

Because the comic is influenced by Twitter's SJWisms

Are you a Markov chain algorithm?

yeah, by nuking Sup Forums and permabanning everyone who regularly posts there.
would literally solve every problem with Sup Forums.

Virtue signalling is just a trash meme created by people without empathy.

Some of us actually care about others. It's not about looking trendy.

Reporting posts is a bannable offense.

What's the source for that?

They industry do not care because they're aware they are in hot water and let people who work for them do what they want. They aren't like cartoon companies that would rather save face. All they care about is attention and money in the end.

>Like, if this was a male artist talking about fucking with women SJWs, wouldn't he get fined by the company instantly and demanded to take the tweet down?

it is most likely he would be fired. I know it sounds like a contradiction, but It happens.

>latino alt right teens

I thought all latinos are liberals. Didn't they make up a huge percentage this last election?

it's the latter. While I don't mind lesbians, people tend to push it and then it becomes a turnoff. That is why I enjoy jap shit lesbos a lot more.

they are liberal, but there are plenty of loser nerd teenagers of all races who are drawn to the alt-right because they think they'll be accepted as one of the "good ones".

LatinXs are liberal. Normal latinos tend to lean conservative in values.

You act like the Alt-Right isn't more diverse than most of these SJW diversity pushers

I thought you had to be white to be an SJW.

Do people who care about this stuff even read KSBD? or much less the lore excerpts that have a shit ton of ambigiously sexual references in it?

YISUN is the combination of masculine and feminine aspects of the universe. The most important being in the universe is a tranny.

As in, "Kill Gringo"?

I think its Gal Gohan

Another yuri-bait, I'll pass.

Anyone else getting tired of all the virtue signalling from Sup Forums?

As in they believe in a traditional, nuclear family where the man works and the woman raises the kids.

Sounds to me like you actively seek out things to get offended about, I think tumblr would be more suited for you.

That's good, then - seems like all I see and hear are the "Todo la Raza, nada" shills.

La Raza faggots are typically leftist as fuck, yeah. You'll notice they're mostly based in liberal spawning hives like Cali or Jew York

If that were true they'd be better people. It also depends on the hispanic. Pueto ricans are pretty much just black people without a victim complex.

I'm not even sure why Hiro still keeps it up. Not like it makes him any more money than the rest of the site, plus he'll have to live the rest of his life as the proprietor of "that one site where guys jack off to donald trump".

everyone is tired of it.
why do you think marvel is caving in on itself

>rofl go back to tumblr xD

Even Tumblr doesn't get triggered as easily as people from Sup Forums. Just remember which website had to have a containment board and a rule to ban a cartoon.

Apparently you aren't if you're actively seeking it out on twitter you stupid ugly inbred fuck.

you're retarded mlp got banned because it spread like Sup Forums but they were horse fuckers and not outrage fags the got contained better.

>webcomic creator knows The Gays trigger you
>kind enough to give you a trigger warning
>you get triggered by the trigger warning
oh sweetie

MLP spread all over the internet, not just Sup Forums boards. But Sup Forums is still the only one who made a rule to ban contain them. The fandom has since died down significantly everywhere else, but Sup Forums is too scared to get rid of GR15 because they think it'll ruin the website again. They gave them power by giving them their own board.

If that isn't being more upset by something than Twitter or Tumblr, I don't know what is.

I agree that Sup Forums gets triggered pretty easily (see: OP) but I think mlp is actually a bad example. It's way easier to insulate yourself from things you don't want to ever see on Tumblr and Twitter- what you see in your feed is almost entirely limited to content from people you follow. If people are posting stuff you don't want to see, you unfollow them and never see it again.

Sup Forums and forums are different. specifically talking about without extensions I haven't used a browser plugin for Sup Forums in years Here, you can hide threads, but you have to actually SEE the thread before you can hide it. If you hide dozens of threads and come back the next day and there's dozens more that you don't want to see people get frustrated/triggered. Worse, those hidden threads are still affecting your browsing experience - there's a limited number of threads per page and per board. You could turn the page wanting to see the next 10 threads and only see half that if you hid a bunch of them. Those poor anons just get more and more triggered every day.

Those "limited real estate" and "you're forced to see every post at least once" problems don't exist on Tumblr or Twitter, so it's not really comparable.

That's just the Chicanos with their MeChA bullshit (and the ocassional Nuyorican), the rest of Latinos don't give a shit about that. As a matter in fact Mexicans laugh at that and the whole thing.

Also Chicanos are extremely ignorant about Mexican cultural values and history.

For example there was a post in tumblr about a person complaining about how Mexico City wasn't a pretty original name for a city and that Mexico should have named it something else. Chicanos replied agreeing and saying that the capital should have been called Aztlan and others blaming the Spaniards.

The Country of Mexico was named after Mexico City, also Aztlan was suppose to be in the North so these fuckers don't even know the shit they preach.

>unironic hbomberguy link

please consider suicide holy shit

>The Country of Mexico was named after Mexico City
Huh, how about that. Learn something new every day.

Jfc wasn't there just another thread about this tweet yesterday who cares

Mexico was the Nuhua term for Tenochtitlan, the Aztec city-state. Tenochtitlan means "cactus rock" because of the mythology of Tenochtitlan. See, sometime during pre-Columbian history, the Aztecs migrated from somewhere in Northern Mexico into the marshlands of Lake Texcoco, what is noww the Valley of Mexico city. They believed their patron god, Huitzilopochtli, commanded them to settle at the "place where the Eagle settles on the cactus of the rocks to devour the snake. Legend says they found such a place in what is now the Valley of Mexico City. This scene is even the seal emblazoned on the Mexican flag.

Mexico is a local name for the city, mostly used by Nahua peoples other than the Azteca. It means something akin to "City of the Lake of the Moon". When Cortez landed at Veracruz, he asked his interpreters in Spanish where the guides got their gold. The interpreters asked their interpreters in Mayan, who asked the guides in Nahuatl, who answered "Mexico, Mexico". When this went back to Cortez, he took it for the name of the region as they pointed inland.

When Mexico won its independence they deliberately followed Rome's example, hoping that the 1st Mexican Empire would be like Rome reborn (the Mexican Empire didn't last long).

She has so much plastic in her body that she'll decompose for a hundred years, leaving toxic, feminist fumes in the atmosphere that only affects straight, white males.

>Anybody else getting tired of all the virtue signaling in comics?

Tell me about it. I dropped comics when this happened.

Why is such an old person like you browsing these sites?

i died and found myself in hell, i.e. Sup Forums.

s-spooky ;_;

9/10 response.
Welcome to Hell, old man.